**********The Official Rangers vs Jam farts thread***********

Guest Lloyd72

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

understandable you're not in favour of the 'unlike' option considering on the mailing you're getting on here.

and since it's been revealed you're 15, i've written to club1872 demanding a statement regarding child abuse on Rangersmedia.

I'm 14 ya big paedo

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

if yerr mammy reads this yi'll get that well deserved kick in the arse for calling people names ya wee shite!

....oooops...

Please don't talk about my arse or I'll report you

Fod

Tav   Cardoso    Alves     Wallace 

Candeias    Dorrans   Jack   Windass

Kranjkar 

Morelos     

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

What a difference a week makes. This time last weekend was fired up for the game.

This week after what happened has me meh about it. 

FUCK YOU JOHN BEATON YA WANKER

Feeling a bit like that myself. Need a good result tomorrow to get the feel good factor back.

1 hour ago, baxterboy said:

i know...i know.... i know where your coming from, bluepeter,

so many posts on Rangersmedia to 'unlike'.

so mibbee you could include in your letter to club 1872 a demand that the 'Unlike' option be reinstated by Rangersmedia to get a truer reflection on how members feel about posts and members on the site.

I would but I'd be so far in the negatives... :pipe: 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Wallace is back, but probably best not to risk him, saying that Hodson gives me the fear.

It doesn't matter what 2 from 4 full-backs we pick IMO - Hodson, Tav, Wallace, Beerman - they're all woeful. Just pick any 2, I'm not overly bothered.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Each to their own but IMO Wallace and Tav are a level above Beerman and Hodson, especially in an attacking sense.

In an attacking sense yeah but defensively they are all as bad. That's what I was getting at. I want full-backs that can defend, not attack.

We play 4-4-2 now and don't need 2 attacking full-backs now - it will hinder us. 

High hopes for tomorrow as I had for last week as well!Good to be looking forward to games again and expecting to win.Really think this team can gel and take us places.Now we have virtually cleared out all the deadwood from MW we have a far better and stronger squad to build on in my opinion.

1 minute ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

High hopes for tomorrow as I had for last week as well!Good to be looking forward to games again and expecting to win.Really think this team can gel and take us places.Now we have virtually cleared out all the deadwood from MW we have a far better and stronger squad to build on in my opinion.

ps we have one last minute spare ticket for CD2 if anyone is interested just pm me?

Should post this in the ticket section mate!