• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

The OP 110% watches wrestling.

I didn't think "Jam Farts" could be bettered.

My favourite is AJ Styles what about you?

The guys a balloon spending half the article talking about Kim Jong and Trump like it's an amazing comparison to anything at the weekend :lol: 

What he doesn't realise about the Club872 display is that it's not a one-off, one bad article or a factually incorrect piece - it's years of constant bile (Aberdeen and Celtic-supporting journo's and editors using terms such as H**'s and cheats) ... Jackson is purposely missing the point to try and curry flavour with anyone stupid enough to buy his rag and read it.

The second part of it I don't think he's wrong tbh talking about Pedro and the pish he's spouting about getting treated differently and especially his lack of a decent plan to handle the sending-off. That should be every bit as big a talking point amongst a concerned Rangers support as that incompetent arsehole of a ref is.

54 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

He likes to draw parallels with the behaviour of Trump and Kim Jong Un, but then goes on to completely and utterly ignore the fact we were fucking robbed of that game by horrific refereeing decisions - lying by omission, just like those two.

Also.....did he just fucking say that Kim Jong Un has nothing on Rangers? A dictator that has been implicit in the starvation and suppression of an entire nation of people for generations?! The kind of utterly outrageous comparison that the media never has, and never would, make about any other club. Then says that we are the bad guys for trying redress the imbalance we feel we face from the media? All the while acting as though they never do anything that warrants us trying to intervene.

This guy needs someone to circle 'irony' in the dictionary for him. And while they're at it, 'evil' and 'bigot'.

Right up there with one of his pals comparing Ibrox to the Nuremberg Rallies.  

Pedro lashing out, its quite a descriptive comment I don't recall any lashing out but purely a statement of facts or is just not allowed to say anything at all ?

If all reporters did walk out, and I take it this was last Thursday why has it taken to Monday the following week to read any report on it. Lets face it Isa from still game could keep a secret longer than them. When Jim Traynor told them to stop asking stupid questions last season it was on Sky news !!

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Can nobody write an article about football anymore without quoting political figures or making compaprisons to them?

. . . or pick on more divisive ones nearer home ? But Naw he bottled it on that one as well !

image.gif.3641d96d86d41eaf00f97cf410c0e16b.gif

28 minutes ago, shaka said:

Wow... was he paid to write that? It reads like a rant on a forum rather than something a "professional" journalist should be producing and worse a newspaper printing this incoherent mess.

I'd rather read about michael fucking Jackson.

That was so poorly written and constructed that it was painful to read.

Jackson playing dumb when he knows exactly why Pedro feels like an 'outcast' in this cesspool of a country. We as a club are outcasts, no one wants us to win whether it's supporters of division 1 diddy clubs or incompetent/corrupt (you can make your own mind up on that) referees and a Federation which is practically by that other mob. Pedro knows exactly what the script is and as he said Saturday was his first proper experience of the lengths they'll go to.

If Jackson wants a big warm welcome to Auchenhowie and Ibrox then maybe he and his colleagues should stop writing the absolute drivel they do about our club in order to tarnish our name while singing the praises of the terrorist sympathisers on the other side of the city.

Who gives a fuck if the media are at our games or press conferences anyway, we should be locking them out rather than them walking out. 

So he can print lies and bullshit but doesn't like it when we record what's going on so we can disprove the lies and bullshit he's writing. And this makes us like Donald Trump and Kim Yong Un. Right you are Keith you fucking fanny. The sooner the Record goes bust the better.

The rags need us we don't need them, about 90% of fans probably get information from websites these days rather than dying rags so if they walk out of press briefings that's going to hurt them not the club.

Anyway walking out early is probably a bonus for them as it gives them more time to take orders from Lawwell about what to write the next day.

'Klaxon Jackson' - Did you think of that all by yourself? I assume you just thought of that all by yourself...?

That's really great. Top notch.

Actually...

R7vxCw5.gif

It's not great.

It stinks like a dead dog in a locked car on a hot day.

The dog's been dead for hours.

The dog shat himself before he died.

His last meal was a 12" munchy box.

With two tubs of sauce.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

The guys a balloon spending half the article talking about Kim Jong and Trump like it's an amazing comparison to anything at the weekend :lol: 

What he doesn't realise about the Club872 display is that it's not a one-off, one bad article or a factually incorrect piece - it's years of constant bile (Aberdeen and Celtic-supporting journo's and editors using terms such as H**'s and cheats) ... Jackson is purposely missing the point to try and curry flavour with anyone stupid enough to buy his rag and read it.

The second part of it I don't think he's wrong tbh talking about Pedro and the pish he's spouting about getting treated differently and especially his lack of a decent plan to handle the sending-off. That should be every bit as big a talking point amongst a concerned Rangers support as that incompetent arsehole of a ref is.

If the rules where applied fairly I doubt we would of changed anything and rightly so. That decision cost us the 3 points

Fuck me and they wonder why the written press is dead on its arse.

If you were told that was written by a teenage blogger you would still be embarrased for the cunt.

Truly woeful. Journalism and its absolute worst

Fucking riddy of a man.