Police Investigate Death Threats Against Lennon

FSM

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Nope - 'hang him' :pipe: out to dry, of course,Ā seems appropriate - he has no class - and that's why I don't want us to stoop to their level - we have class - let's keep it that way.Ā 

He was wrong and needs deltĀ with - but petitions and whinging is not the way to highlight his actions or behaviour not statements from board nor club1872Ā 

What is the way to highlight his actions then?

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

"Taig-like" has to the the most over-used phrase on here.

Fuck we even have people on another thread, who have called people taig-like, defending the most despicable little taig bastard out there:headscratch:

What the fuck is going on with this forum?

Those using 'taig-like' are almost certainly 'likely taigs' !Ā 

image.gif.6d07ebe8b904f9e82cba5292f2825355.gif

22 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Just allow the authorities to get on with it - his own actions condemn him.Ā 

Unfortunately, he is now getting support from the managers association for his actions. For some reason the powers that be rally round him rather than condemn him.Ā 

The guy can't accept his career Ā as a player Ā is Ā over, he wants attention, and will settle for negative attention , Ā in fact he happily stole the limelight from any perceived achievement of his team (the whole 12 of whom Ā Ā were dirty as fuck on the park anyway).

26 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Unfortunately, he is now getting support from the managers association for his actions. For some reason the powers that be rally round him rather than condemn him.Ā 

They hardly rallied round - smith said he had some sympathy that the crowd were abusing him and could not take it when he reacted - and also went on to say he had to be aware and had a responsibility for his actionsĀ 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

They hardly rallied round - smith said he had some sympathy that the crowd were abusing him and could not take it when he reacted - and also went on to say he had to be aware and had a responsibility for his actionsĀ 

He also says that the public also have a part to play. He doesn't fully absolve him of blame,but again says that there is a limit to what you can take. Its definitely a "blame both sides" statement when I look at it again. I'm frustrated that again the focus will be on "poor Lennon" due to a couple of idiots twitter posts being picked up by the press. That then becomes the story

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He also says that the public also have a part to play. He doesn't fully absolve him of blame,but again says that there is a limit to what you can take. Its definitely a "blame both sides" statement when I look at it again. I'm frustrated that again the focus will be on "poor Lennon" due to a couple of idiots twitter posts being picked up by the press. That then becomes the story

Yep but if our own are daft enough to teeet that pish then so be it! Our own can be our own worst enemy.Ā 

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

tbh, if it turns out that these threats came from Bears, then we handed him the victim card to play this time.

You shouldn't ever make death threats online, even to an uber cunt like lennon,Ā  it's juts not something you will get away with anymore..

got to agree that if proved to be bears then we have handed the victim card to him on a plate ,

The thing that yanks my chain is it's only ever portrayed as poor wee lenny that this ever happens to,death threats are made on a daily ,probably hourly basis to all sections of the community and reading the text involved as far as I can read they are just another of the Mr angry on a keyboard ,this story was the lead news item on radio forth earlier ,no way is there justification for this when the country and the world is in the state it's in,fuelling poor wee lennys myth of it being a disgrace,

a few months ago I received a death threat myself online,was told that the there were people big enough involved to make me disappear, the other people involved on the chat called to guy out for being a disgrace ,not for one minute did i feel under actual threat as these things almost never ever come to anything ,

I do suspect that this could be another fake account made up from Timmy,they have recent previous for this ,as you said these type of things these days you can't get away with these days ,and anybody with any genuine history of firearm offences would be seriously stupid to comment the way they did and would be aware of the consequences of even a throw away commentĀ 

1 hour ago, heathen fish boy said:

What amuses me is the whole if you don't like him your some kind of anti-irish racist,I don't care where he's from,I don't like him cause he's a dick

Exactly this, I wasn't a great lover of Martin O'Neill or the current incumbent Rodgers, but they both had or have more class in their big toe than this Cretin Lennon can dream of. The guy is just an absolute riddy, and he does Scottish football absolutely no favours with his antics. Even big Jim Duffy thinks he's a wank.

Everyone, including the police know there is no death threat to the horrible example of a human known as Neil Lennon. The police are only wanting to show the " appropriate response".Ā  If our football authorities were dong their jobs properly there would be no requirement for club 1872 or the club to bring up the subject of his behaviour.Ā  The SFA and SPFL are probably hoping he gets sacked sooner rather than later as heĀ brings nothing other than bad news, Ā instead of coming down hard on him right now, cowardly bastards.Ā  This man is a cancer on not just our game but our society in general, we're supposed to be civilised and forward thinking but low life like him just drag us backwards, shame on our country for allowing it.