Police Investigate Death Threats Against Lennon

FSM

24 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

I've seen folk thrown out the stadium for making gestures like that to other supporters,why he wasn't approached at the time by police or security is baffling/worrying in my opinion

Because he is Neil Lennon. The cretin is untouchable. And he knows it. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

I've seen folk thrown out the stadium for making gestures like that to other supporters,why he wasn't approached at the time by police or security is baffling/worrying in my opinion

I read somewhere that the police brought it to the attention of the blind guy who was the fourth official and that he waited until half time to mention it to TLB. The fourth official is a disgrace too, as he clearly saw the start of his gestures and turned away as he didn't want to deal with it.

Pat Fenlon got a four week ban for similar, so 'Lenny' as his many sycophantic media pals call him, should receive the same, plus the other two weeks that will come into play with the Duffy incident. Having said that, the rules in all things football related don't apply to him as it would for anyone else. I wish he would just go away, one way or another, as he's ruining the game in Scotland all over again. 

19 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

I read somewhere that the police brought it to the attention of the blind guy who was the fourth official and that he waited until half time to mention it to TLB. The fourth official is a disgrace too, as he clearly saw the start of his gestures and turned away as he didn't want to deal with it.

Pat Fenlon got a four week ban for similar, so 'Lenny' as his many sycophantic media pals call him, should receive the same, plus the other two weeks that will come into play with the Duffy incident. Having said that, the rules in all things football related don't apply to him as it would for anyone else. I wish he would just go away, one way or another, as he's ruining the game in Scotland all over again. 

I was in the West side of the main stand and saw it, as soon as Lennon made the "get it right up you" gesture the police officer came out from next to the tunnel and spoke to the 4th official. I couldn't believe it when he came back out for the 2nd half. Graham Roberts was charged with breach of the peace for less.

7 hours ago, magic8ball said:

when Lennon was manager with the shower he caused mayhem in the game,not just the game but a lot of Scottish society problems can be linked to him,

he caused the referees strike ,when refs were costing his team points,ironically on the day of the unbiased foreign refs his team drew at home ,

he was the instigator in the trouble with mcoist that caused the infamous shame game ,a situation that was blown out of all proportion by salmond,at a time where the snp was struggling pre election,he promised a clamp down on sectarianism and offensive behaviour,we saw an increase in snp support and the much flawed and anti Scottish football fan offensive behaviour at football act ,which is now being removed ,the increase in snp support has devided this country for a generation 

Lennons behaviour ,which seems forgotten by his media pals led him to bans from the touchline to a level never seen in Scotland before and probably the world ,think he was sitting on 8games for his next offence ,

the guy has serious issues as well as being a vile anti protestant ,last night i listened to that biased programme on superscoreboard ,a bear was on ,spoke well ,he was talking about Lennon actions and said that they were out of order ,he said he was a youth coach and if he had acted in the same way he would be pulled up in from of the syfa and banned,he also said that he thought Lennon was a crackpot,the action by the programme was to cut him off immediately, 

once the show returned one of his freinds ,kheevins said that he feared for the future of the game if people like that were running youth football ,

when Lennon left last time I thought ,good riddance to a twisted man who is dragging our game down to sewer level,now he's back he's upto his old tricks of instigation and running behind the bigot offended card whenever there is a reaction, 

also saw yesterday that he demanded a hearts security man be sacked for making the 5 1 gesture behind him in a picture ,proves he loves to dish things out but can't handle the replies ,

the sooner this crackpot cancer of the game gets out this country the better it is for us all 

:tu:

14 hours ago, K.A.I said:

See to be honest if I was the guy that made the Tweet and seen this uproar, I'd actually go out my way and walk into a centralised Police Station and say it was me and explain it wasn't a threat (as anyone with a braincell reading it can see) ... admit it's an unsavoury thing to post but you don't like him. If that's an offence fine but explain your case clearly it's far from a death threat. 

If the Police really want to charge you over it, they will. They will come to your door or your work and hold you in a cell overnight. This way the guy can pick his time when it suits and do it on his terms and explain before it gets to the charge stage. 

They'd lift you despite your protestations about the rank of the charge anyway....you don't get to explain until you're in Court.

3 minutes ago, one55 said:

any cunt surprised they are doing fuck all? 

From a legal perspective, no.

I live in hope that he will be punished by the SFA, because you simply cannot have a Manager behave like that.

But, I'll hold fire until the SFA show their hand.

32 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

:tu:

The head of Scotlands youth development was on STV news yesterday defending Lennon actions. What do you expect when a guy who couldn't get a job in England because he was a proven racist. How he can be in that position within the game I will never know. 

24 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

The head of Scotlands youth development was on STV news yesterday defending Lennon actions. What do you expect when a guy who couldn't get a job in England because he was a proven racist. How he can be in that position within the game I will never know. 

proven tarrier too,that's malkay I assume,towing the rc party line 

So if the sfa do not punish the little prick now that the police are taking no further action against him then that means that every time we score from now on home or away our players and management can turn to the opposition fans and celebrate and make obscene gestures towards them and their board of directors without fear of retribution. Myself as a supporter will be able to give the opposition fans the get it up You gesture without being arrested.? Aye and pigs will fly only if it isn't the rangers fucking scum every last one of the corrupt cunts.

Well if the SFA does nothing it opens a can of worms as all fans and clubs can behave as badly as him.

Plus there is no way Lennon can go the season without doing something else he's a nutter and they all know that.

So if they let him away with this then there responsible if some fan losses it runs on and hits him for similar behaviour at any teams ground .

The balls in there court .

Remember when Gazza made gestures at Parkhead? Wasn't written off as banter by the arse licking journalists then.

Paul Gascoigne: I received IRA death threat after flute-playing antics during Old Firm game.

The former Rangers and England star told how he had to check for bombs underneath his car following the infamous stunt in Scotland's biggest match.

And in the wake of the incident Gazza admitted he feared for his life in Scotland – while on the pitch and off it, report the Daily Record.

The police even gave him a special mirrored device to check under his car for bombs in the aftermath of the game.

The police gave me something to look under my car for bombs and told me to get the family to board up the house in case someone shot through the windows.

“I panicked for the first four or five games, worried if someone was in the crowd.”

So realistically there is people looking on websites to find out what we are saying about this wee ginger pubed cunt and reporting it. And he's just allowed to swan about in a stadium acting like a vile wee twisted cunt acting the hardman and gets away with it. 

Good old Scottish football, can always rely on them to protect these cunts. We are up against it for sure.

A hope someone £##&-@ then +'"*!?; and he /!?+&_£ and that's it over and done with.???

2 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

Well if the SFA does nothing it opens a can of worms as all fans and clubs can behave as badly as him.

Plus there is no way Lennon can go the season without doing something else he's a nutter and they all know that.

So if they let him away with this then there responsible if some fan losses it runs on and hits him for similar behaviour at any teams ground .

The balls in there court .

The first Edinburgh derby at tyncastle, lennon will crack. I'm positive of it.

Maybe in a legal sense there is nothing they can really do it seems. In terms of football he should be serving a ban. Players get booked for over celebrating or taking their tops off. Why shouldn't managers (the head representaives of a club) be banned or reprimanded either? The more I think about it why was he not sent away at the time? 

Mind you I recall the last time Beaton was in "charge" of one of our games he allowed the tim players to celebrate in front of us with scott brown eyeing down fans.

18 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Maybe in a legal sense there is nothing they can really do it seems. In terms of football he should be serving a ban. Players get booked for over celebrating or taking their tops off. Why shouldn't managers (the head representaives of a club) be banned or reprimanded either? The more I think about it why was he not sent away at the time? 

Mind you I recall the last time Beaton was in "charge" of one of our games he allowed the tim players to celebrate in front of us with scott brown eyeing down fans.

He has made many a bad decision against us . Can someone tell me, anything in bigger games .Where he has given us the benefit of the doubt .

I was foaming at the mouth on his performance in old firm game . Yes we were beaten but this was the day when he was in his element . And it showed .

I would put every penny on 2 things .

He is an out and out beggar lover

And he will give us a very biased call for us , in a game that means very very little .

Just so it look like , things even themselves out . Collum does that all the time