Police Investigate Death Threats Against Lennon

FSM

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He has made many a bad decision against us . Can someone tell me, anything in bigger games .Where he has given us the benefit of the doubt .

I was foaming at the mouth on his performance in old firm game . Yes we were beaten but this was the day when he was in his element . And it showed .

I would put every penny on 2 things .

He is an out and out beggar lover

And he will give us a very biased call for us , in a game that means very very little .

Just so it look like , things even themselves out . Collum does that all the time

Totally with you mate!

Collum on Saturday against Hearts to, I think, funnily enough!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

Totally with you mate!

Collum on Saturday against Hearts to, I think, funnily enough!

We are winning that . Put all your money on him giving us a controversial decision in our favour .

He will keep the ones that really matter for bigger days

16 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

He has made many a bad decision against us . Can someone tell me, anything in bigger games .Where he has given us the benefit of the doubt .

I was foaming at the mouth on his performance in old firm game . Yes we were beaten but this was the day when he was in his element . And it showed .

I would put every penny on 2 things .

He is an out and out beggar lover

And he will give us a very biased call for us , in a game that means very very little .

Just so it look like , things even themselves out . Collum does that all the time

Pretty sure he is a Bear who is overcompensating 

On 8/15/2017 at 10:08 AM, Graham Roberts iPhone said:

I was in the West side of the main stand and saw it, as soon as Lennon made the "get it right up you" gesture the police officer came out from next to the tunnel and spoke to the 4th official. I couldn't believe it when he came back out for the 2nd half. Graham Roberts was charged with breach of the peace for less.

How about the police deal with it themselves! What they hell are they getting paid for if it's not to deal with some little toe rag trying to cause a riot 

On 14/08/2017 at 5:51 PM, Inigo said:

Defo. I'm all for hating Neil Lennon, but ffs, keep the heid.

This.

I think some people are missing the point that (it hasn't been reported anyway) TLB has actually made a complaint. Don't think anyone can blame him for the stupidity of posting that online, can only get you in bother. In fact I don't even think his name should be allowed to grace the Bears Den, other than on the relevant match thread.

could be young lads right enough and I'm forever saying thank fuck social media, this countries stupid politically correct rules, YouTube etc etc weren't prevalent when I was a teenager. At worst I'd get the jail and at best I'd be getting a doing from my dad at least once a week for whatever I'd been recorded doing or saying.

15 minutes ago, Bjorklund said:

This.

I think some people are missing the point that (it hasn't been reported anyway) TLB has actually made a complaint. Don't think anyone can blame him for the stupidity of posting that online, can only get you in bother. In fact I don't even think his name should be allowed to grace the Bears Den, other than on the relevant match thread.

could be young lads right enough and I'm forever saying thank fuck social media, this countries stupid politically correct rules, YouTube etc etc weren't prevalent when I was a teenager. At worst I'd get the jail and at best I'd be getting a doing from my dad at least once a week for whatever I'd been recorded doing or saying.

Shut up helmet

On 15/08/2017 at 4:07 PM, centenarystand said:

Remember when Gazza made gestures at Parkhead? Wasn't written off as banter by the arse licking journalists then.

Paul Gascoigne: I received IRA death threat after flute-playing antics during Old Firm game.

The former Rangers and England star told how he had to check for bombs underneath his car following the infamous stunt in Scotland's biggest match.

And in the wake of the incident Gazza admitted he feared for his life in Scotland – while on the pitch and off it, report the Daily Record.

The police even gave him a special mirrored device to check under his car for bombs in the aftermath of the game.

The police gave me something to look under my car for bombs and told me to get the family to board up the house in case someone shot through the windows.

“I panicked for the first four or five games, worried if someone was in the crowd.”

Was it not in a friendly he done it?

20 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Pretty sure he is a Bear who is overcompensating 

I was just about to post the exact same thing regarding Beaton. 

I remember a time when referees were not permitted to officiate a game involving the team they support. 

I certainly don't think that Willie Collum should be refereeing Rangers v Celtic games, or any games involving both teams.

To be honest I don't mind banter and wind ups/abuse between opposition groups/fans. It is part of what makes our game and shapes rivalries etc. In that sense what Lennon did doesn't really bother me. Where it becomes a problem is when one group is treated differently to others. That seems to be the whole problem at the moment...a total lack of consistency on the background of some sort of weird police/SNP state we are living in. Halliday can be sent off for a fist pump from the half way line and Lennon gets nothing for his antics directly in front of our supporters. Lennon for all his faults isn't stupid. Having been through it before he knows if he makes a complaint about a 'threat' then it will put all the attention back on us and our fans. He knows what he is doing and what he can get away with. If the police/SFA acted it would send a signal but they wont do it.