Four players We Moved On All Scoring AGAIN!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

He didnt want to be here. How can u build a team round a guy that didn't even want to play for the club? Biggest talent or not. 

Or we were taking the piss with our offer. McKay came out and said he felt he was pushed out. He was still making an effort when he was playing and making a difference in games so I dunno where you are drawing your conclusion from. 

2 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

Thats a very good point mate. Its hard to play against teams up here because they all stick everyone behind the ball but its been happening for years and we need to find ways to break teams down 

The same again today some of the new guys must be like what the f  is this all about .

It will prob take time to adjust but we do need someone who can score goals quick.

Just now, surfsup2 said:

The same again today some of the new guys must be like what the f  is this all about .

It will prob take time to adjust but we do need someone who can score goals quick.

To be fair I dont think we played that bad today. Yes we werent great but the main issue is we're not creating enough chances never mind scoring enough goals. Morelos looks like a good player, strong and holds the ball up well but he needs someone up there with him he can play in. The movement today off the ball was shocking. Guys just standing there waiting for the ball to be played in to them instead of moving about dragging the hearts defence about.

If ever there was evidence of mismanagement. If garner and waghorn get 20 goals in the championship and Ipswich go up it will be clear we have scored a massive own goal. Mckay playing well too...

imho we fucked up big time with Pedros appointment 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

So we would have won if he played for us today?

Never realised it was that simple.

Football's a simple game. Stick the baw in the net more than the other team 

Aye we would have. Even if windass started with McKay on the bench atleast we could have brought him on rather than  Miller as winger 

14 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

To be fair I dont think we played that bad today. Yes we werent great but the main issue is we're not creating enough chances never mind scoring enough goals. Morelos looks like a good player, strong and holds the ball up well but he needs someone up there with him he can play in. The movement today off the ball was shocking. Guys just standing there waiting for the ball to be played in to them instead of moving about dragging the hearts defence about.

Aye, I watched the Killie game today, the scum seem to find space to pass into, they'll play in triangles till they see the chance to make a cutting pass, they also have players who can strike the ball, Pedro said he didn't watch the scum, maybe he'd learn something if he did.

23 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Or we were taking the piss with our offer. McKay came out and said he felt he was pushed out. He was still making an effort when he was playing and making a difference in games so I dunno where you are drawing your conclusion from. 

We offered to make him one of the highest paid players at the club. He was a gutless little cunt that thought he was bigger than us due to the odd wonder goal. Thats my opinion of course. 

2 hours ago, theclothmonster said:

They don't have to face 11 men behind the ball every week

I thought Hertz kept at least one up quite a lot.

Doesn't get away from the fact that we attack so slowly, the opposition would be too sloppy for words, if they didn't take the opportunity to get back into position by time we get up there.

2 hours ago, delparlane said:

Seems like decent players come here and either get injured or any talent they've shown elsewhere gets sucked into a Black Hole. Been going on for far too long now.

This. Have felt this for a while. The only footballing philosophy we have seems to be to walk it in. The number of shots we have is appalling and at the root of our troubles.

33 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Shite, trotted out to make ourselves feel better about the fact that we're terrible at developing players and getting the best out of them.

Playing in front of 8k for a team that's won fuck all twice is a bit different from playing in front of 50k for the most successful team in the world 

where is the shite in that. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Playing in front of 8k for a team that's won fuck all twice is a bit different from playing in front of 50k for the most successful team in the world 

where is the shite in that. 

McKay is playing for double European Cup winners in front of 25k in a league watched by infinitely more people than ours, one division away from the richest league in the world.

How come Waghorn scored so many goals in the Championship if the pressure of playing for a big club was too much for him?

I'll wait to judge the players who left at the end of the season, it's pretty common for a player to go to a new club and do really well straight away, will be interesting to see if these guys can maintain it.

Also should be remembered that the English Championship is not that good a league. Some players leave Scotland and struggle in that league but a lot of them look like world beaters when in reality they are not that good. There was a boy who played for Sunderland and then for them up here on loan who was terrible up here. Can't mind his name but he was a bit lanky striker. Anyway he absolutely beasted the Championship, top scorer player of the year the lot. 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

They all had a season or more, and delivered fuck all. 

Didn't have the mentality for it here. Not that this mob do either. 

Posts like this are just pure shite though. 

see this pish about needing a special mentality at rangers....to beat the likes of St Johnstone and ross County,,,,yawn

Absolutely no problem with Mckay and Garner being punted if they had been replaced with a similar type of player.

They haven't.

We have an obvious problem at left wing and why sell Garner when we were gonna turn into a team that fired 20 plus crosses a game into the box.

4 hours ago, delparlane said:

I know he seems to be universally loathed on here, but I still say MOH didn't really get enough of a run to prove himself here. I'd have kept him and McKay, but by God we need a gaffer who knows the fucking score.

MOH will get more opportunities here.  Let's not forget, he's still a Rangers player and will be for 3 more years.