Pena

cushynumber

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Neil Lennon was exactly the same.  The cunt scored one goal for them the entire time he was there and would never pass the ball more than 10ft.  I hope Rossiter can be the "enforcer" type midfielder we currently seem to lack.

Rossiter wont kick a ball for us mate.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/09/2017 at 14:16, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Neil Lennon was exactly the same.  The cunt scored one goal for them the entire time he was there and would never pass the ball more than 10ft.  I hope Rossiter can be the "enforcer" type midfielder we currently seem to lack.

Rossiter will never stay injury free enough to have a career at Rangers.

On 26/09/2017 at 14:16, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If Rossiter stays fit? He could be that type of player.

I do think Pena should have a run of games to increase match sharpness.

By the end of October if he has not shown significant improvement . (and i hope he does).

Then i think we have have to accept he is an expensive failure.

That'sme my mind up on this guy in my opinion of what I have seen he is simply not good enough to player for us. Offers nothing in defending and just looks so off the pace moving forward. If he's in the top 3 fitness then is simple he's not good enough seems like Scottish game is far to quick for him. 

Archived