Pena

cushynumber

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, K.A.I said:

Call me stupid but what's a summit meeting? it sounds vague.

A summit meeting (or just summit) is a meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

A summit meeting (or just summit) is a meeting of heads of state or government, usually with considerable media exposure, tight security, and a prearranged agenda.

Good stuff hope Theresa and Big Don chair it and give that wee cunt Pedro the what's for and get's us answers. 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Do many people resemble their son in law? ??

I assume so, although I know some people who don't look anything like either of their parents so it could just have been that

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Good stuff hope Theresa and Big Don chair it and give that wee cunt Pedro the what's for and get's us answers. 

Maybe Barack will make a late appearance.

Do we have a scouting network at the moment?  This is reason you have one.  It seems that Pedro may have just snapped up some players based on what they were like a year or two ago when he last worked with them.  A lot can change in a couple of years,, in football and in a players personal circumstances.  

Would like to have thought if he was going to part with around 2-3 mil when we haven't exactly got that kind of cash to just throw around,, he would / should have been scouted first.

33 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You're always "hearing stories" and putting them on here and they usually turn out to be jobbies.

Really? Which one's? 

Recently,i've added Pena was unfit and overweight? Photos confirmed that a week later. 

McKay was off to Notts Forest - cant remember how that worked out.

Naismith is wanting to come back to Rangers but PC doesnt want him - to be proven admittedly

Various players in the squad far from convinced about PC - stil to be proven

I know someone on the fringes of the u20 squad - which currently has 32 players all vying to start - he's told me that too. 

He tells me and i share it in here - sorry if that annoys you. 

If these stories are true, and it looks more and more likely that there is something to them, then that is a monumental fuck up of a signing from the manager. If we truly spent over 2 million on a pisshead then that is right up there with the progress fiasco on the charge sheet against pedro. If we are going to get in a position to challenge in the future then these are things we cant afford to get wrong.We simply have to get these things right.  The views coming from mexico when he signed seemed to be that they were surprised that we would gamble on this boy who most thought was a spent force cos of his lifestyle. Did our managers massive ego tell him that he could succeed where others had failed in sorting pena out? If so his vanity might seriously blow up in his face.There are some players who a manager can indulge who maybe don't live a model professional lifestyle, special players like Gazza, but pena aint no Gazza.

33 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Really? Which one's? 

Recently,i've added Pena was unfit and overweight? Photos confirmed that a week later. 

McKay was off to Notts Forest - cant remember how that worked out.

Naismith is wanting to come back to Rangers but PC doesnt want him - to be proven admittedly

Various players in the squad far from convinced about PC - stil to be proven

I know someone on the fringes of the u20 squad - which currently has 32 players all vying to start - he's told me that too. 

He tells me and i share it in here - sorry if that annoys you. 

so hold on a minute - a young Rangers player not even getting a game for our 20's passes you information regarding stuff going on at Rangers at quite a high level?

now say that out loud and very slowly.

tenor.gif.8e6fd7e8acf2f20a91d7cd5d0e1ed1b7.gif

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

so hold on a minute - a young Rangers player not even getting a game for our 20's passes you information regarding stuff going on at Rangers at quite a high level?

now say that out loud and very slowly.

tenor.gif.8e6fd7e8acf2f20a91d7cd5d0e1ed1b7.gif

He's in Auchenhowie every day. It's better than Kenny's neighbour 

He told me about McKay going to Forest, Pena is way off fitness (3-4 weeks ago) some on here mocked that at the time, like you're trying now. yet here we have a 27yr old professional footballer still struggling to get himself fit. He's in the prime of his life ffs and we can't get him on the park. 

I posted there was a problem 3-4 weeks ago - read that as quickly or as slowly as you want, troll! 

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

He told me about McKay going to Forest, Pena is way off fitness (3-4 weeks ago) some on here mocked that at the time, like you're trying now. yet here we have a 27yr old professional footballer still struggling to get himself fit. He's in the prime of his life ffs and we can't get him on the park. 

I posted there was a problem 3-4 weeks ago - read that as quickly or as slowly as you want, troll! 

your right bakedbeanz your da man. Now when is Lee Wallace getting punted? could you ask your contact that please..

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'm not saying your info is correct or incorrect but Kenny's neighbour was legitimate and what he said actually came true. Three signings. Bang. There's your dinner. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'm not saying your info is correct or incorrect but Kenny's neighbour was legitimate and what he said actually came true. Three signings. Bang. There's your dinner. 

Ha ha - maybe some of kenny's neighbours 'roomers' were correct but there were many ( it was hard to keep up) that were total baloney. 

Archived