The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Apart from the Jack red card which has been found to be unjust.

And much of it wasn't hypothetical but asking an opinion and then applying logic to the impact.

I can agree with everything you said about the Hibs game, but saying "had it not been for Beaton would be sitting level with the bheasts" is still hypothetical. It's not a fact.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, OhW said:

I can agree with everything you said about the Hibs game, but saying "had it not been for Beaton would be sitting level with the bheasts" is still hypothetical. It's not a fact.

Fair point.

I am indeed arguing about that hypothetical, which was one that occurred in front of my very eyes. And based on my opinion we could and should have been 3 points better, and equal with the bheasts, but Beatons actions that day was the key factor in that not happening.

But yes, hypothetical or opinion based.

What I'm not doing is using a ridiculous hypothesis to unjustly berated the manager based on something I know nothing about, simply because I don't like him.

No knowledge of whether we were even interested in players, nor whether it's his role to be present to influence a signature, nor what the dof role would have been, nor whether there was any pre agreed course of action. None of that.

Simply some pish about Tav to forest and manager being present for what ifs that may or may not be in a pipeline.

It's blatant some don't rate him, also easy to understand why, but fuck knocking the guy for something we know fuck all about just because it's him.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Fair point.

I am indeed arguing about that hypothetical, which was one that occurred in front of my very eyes. And based on my opinion we could and should have been 3 points better, and equal with the bheasts, but Beatons actions that day was the key factor in that not happening.

But yes, hypothetical or opinion based.

What I'm not doing is using a ridiculous hypothesis to unjustly berated the manager based on something I know nothing about, simply because I don't like him.

No knowledge of whether we were even interested in players, nor whether it's his role to be present to influence a signature, nor what the dof role would have been, nor whether there was any pre agreed course of action. None of that.

Simply some pish about Tav to forest and manager being present for what ifs that may or may not be in a pipeline.

It's blatant some don't rate him, also easy to understand why, but fuck knocking the guy for something we know fuck all about just because it's him.

I'm blaming @FauldsKenneth for the overreaction today. Does anyone know if he's been getting abuse on Twitter? Or admitted that he was talking shite?

36 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Shut up, @Sportingintegritymyarse. Pedro should have been in Glasgow last night.

Instead, he was punting SnapFax cards to students in Portugal.

I actually agree if it had been Ally off doing a round of golf in Spain he would be getting absolutely slaughtered for it.

59 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Shut up, @Sportingintegritymyarse. Pedro should have been in Glasgow last night.

What was he doing on this course? Does that even matter, even if it could have benefited him / us?

You seem too angry to justify what he has done wrong that has cost us anything by working away. 

Other than what ifs and Tav hocus pocus ?

25 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I actually agree if it had been Ally off doing a round of golf in Spain he would be getting absolutely slaughtered for it.

And if i thought it cost us the chance of a player whilst pedro was away golfing I'd take issue.

But he wasn't golfing.

And we have no knowledge whatsoever that we had budget to get a new player in, that any were teed up, if they were Pedro's presence could have been influential in convincing them to sign, or that Mark Allan wouldn't had the responsibility to deliver on the above by pre arrangement. None.

But that aside, aye whatever.

9 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What was he doing on this course? Does that even matter, even if it could have benefited him / us?

You seem too angry to justify what he has done wrong that has cost us anything by working away. 

Other than what ifs and Tav hocus pocus ?

He gave a lecture at a university in Portugal on how he once put out the cones before a training session conducted by Josè Moutinho.

15 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

He gave a lecture at a university in Portugal on how he once put out the cones before a training session conducted by Josè Moutinho.

Bruno Alves is friends with Ronaldo too

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

He obviously knew the situation and wasn't expecting any movement. Its us that should have clicked that when the manager is away holding a conference, there may not actually be a lot of movement in the transfer window....

3 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

I reckon Pedro could cut of yella teeth's head and shit down his neck and some cunts would find fault with it.

You don't rate the guy. We get it.

I reckon Pedro could gt us relegated and some would justify it.

You rate the guy. We get it.

24 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Unsurprisingly you don't even know why you're raging now. Other than a dislike of Pedro. 

Embarrassing yourself now.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Unsurprisingly you don't even know why you're raging now. Other than a dislike of Pedro. 

Embarrassing yourself now.

I've been talking shite since you hit me with that fourteen paragraph response. :lol:

Strangely enough, I don't actually believe that Pedro was in Portugal to punt SnapFax.

Fucking relax, you up-tight cunt (Not angry, simply enjoy the use of swear words). You're trying to claim victory for a discussion that ended hours ago.

4 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I've been talking shite since you hit me with that fourteen paragraph response. :lol:

Strangely enough, I don't actually believe that Pedro was in Portugal to punt SnapFax.

Fucking relax, you up-tight cunt (Not angry, simply enjoy the use of swear words). You're trying to claim victory for a discussion that ended hours ago.

I'm not trying to claim anything.

However I have helped you demonstrate that you are happy to berate Pedro, without a modicum of fact, basing your argument and reasoning on hypothetical bull shit.

Well done you.

Good to see at least you now accept you're talking shite.

Again. Well done you.

29 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

You are starting to get a bit embarrassing with your patter. 

We have a DOF paid to do a job with guidelines from our board (budget) and our manager (targets)  

mobile phones work in Europe now without roaming charges too btw  and who'd of thunk it that the gaffer in his "spare" time was away learning and talking about football instead of relaxing on a golf course  ffs

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not trying to claim anything.

However I have helped you demonstrate that you are happy to berate Pedro, without a modicum of fact, basing your argument and reasoning on hypothetical bull shit.

Well done you.

Good to see at least you now accept you're talking shite.

Again. Well done you.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We have a DOF paid to do a job with guidelines from our board (budget) and our manager (targets)  

mobile phones work in Europe now without roaming charges too btw  and who'd of thunk it that the gaffer in his "spare" time was away learning and talking about football instead of relaxing on a golf course  ffs

He's a daftie - and best be left alone.....

For me he isnt the man for the job and i think time will tell and we could be looking for a new manager come December again. It was a big risk and maybe to big a risk for our current situation. I would have been far more comfortable with us taking a chance on McInnes instead of Pedro but there is nothing we can do about it now we just need to support and get on with it. Only time will tell if he will make it or not but i think the majoroty of us know the answer to that one. 

9 hours ago, writingranger said:

no real idea how good or otherwise pedro is. What I like is the work ethic. I have a suspicion that he may be the guy that wins the league, despite everything.

Fighting, together and united. Humble assertive and a tactition, on and off the field.This is no PLG, who I believed when he came, was the answer many years ago.

AM took the easy route through the divisions, thinking that veterans would get us up.

MW excited us with sexy football until we got kicked fuck out of and pressed.

Pedro knows the score and if anyone can stop the scum, he can.

Sussed Sutton out in a second, put him in his place two seconds later.

Replacing AM & MW legacies will take at least two years, but as big Marv says keep believing, it might be sooner.

Pedro is pure class, just give him time to prove it, he knows what WATP means.

19 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Just starting? his name and avatar says a lot.

I think the manager is due enormous credit  this transfer window. People can argue it is not enough but I think that is just a lack of patience and acceptance of our financial position. He moved on the failures and improved the squad

Defence

Hill, Senderos, Kiernan out for Alves, Cardoso

Midfiield

Halliday, McKay, Crooks out for Jack, Dorrans, Pena

Offense

Garner, OHalloran, Waghorn, Forrester, Dodoo out for Candeias, Morrelos, Herrera

Loans

Hyndman, Toral out for Nemane, Dalcio, John

I honestly thought we'd be stuck with last years squad with maybe 2 or 3 signings.

Credit to the manager for the business done. Taken us forward and now needs to settle the team, instil belief and win.

Archived