The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly been one of the busiest Windows for a long time in terms of ins and outs and on paper we've signed well given the circumstances and ridiculously short time we have had to totally rebuild the side.

But Pena and Herrera need to be starting games on a regular basis now especially Pena. It's not far off 3 months now since he signed and still yet to start a single game which is a worry.

He does deserve credit for that, people forget that last season was Rangers first season back up into the Scottish Premiership, you're spot on it is basically impatience.

I knew from the start when I first seen Candeias and Morelos that they were going to become favourites, could see that instantly, I really don't think the games against Progreś Niederkorn were of fair judgement in my personal opinion and I was proven right on that as he has impressed since that.

The difference between Rangers now to last season is night and day with regards to quality and that shows Rangers are progressing. This is our second season up into the Premiership and look how far our team has come on since then. I'm excited of this season and look forward to seeing them playing as I feel they can challenge for the title, of course it's going to be tough but Rome wasn't built in a day and if this team can be competing by Christmas I'll be very happy.

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Credit to us poor cunts for enduring his pish

But I agree it's his team now, has been for a while and he's bought wisely.

You really don't like our manager.

I had absolutely no expectations of him doing anything with MW's spineless shit stirring rejects. You would have been a fool to think otherwise. They were as pathetic a bunch as I have ever seen in a blue jersey.

Now a new squad of better quality with some steel, settling in and improving. What's not to like?

As for Pedro himself, an unknown, but likeable guy, who can more than look after himself. Obvious passion and getting to understand the shithole in which he now has to compete, mhedia and all, so I don't get with all the hysteria.

This man deserves a crack at it and our support, without all this reservatiions pish. FFS, some obviously forget where we are at in this journey and we are no longer a Barcelona type, awash with cash and players falling over themselves to play for us. We attract spineless fucking wage robbers of the old boys network, devoid of ability and it is up to the manager to sort out the wheat from the chaff and thus far, doing good in that department.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

I had absolutely no expectations of him doing anything with MW's spineless shit stirring rejects. You would have been a fool to think otherwise. They were as pathetic a bunch as I have ever seen in a blue jersey.

Now a new squad of better quality with some steel, settling in and improving. What's not to like?

As for Pedro himself, an unknown, but likeable guy, who can more than look after himself. Obvious passion and getting to understand the shithole in which he now has to compete, mhedia and all, so I don't get with all the hysteria.

This man deserves a crack at it and our support, without all this reservatiions pish. FFS, some obviously forget where we are at in this journey and we are no longer a Barcelona type, awash with cash and players falling over themselves to play for us. We attract spineless fucking wage robbers of the old boys network, devoid of ability and it is up to the manager to sort out the wheat from the chaff and thus far, doing good in that department.

I really don't rate our manager is what you mean. I think as a person he has some admirable traits like his passion and work ethic.

What do you mean without all this reservations pish? :lol: that's hilarious so you are saying that fans have no right to not only not rate him but they aren't allowed reservations, either? that's a new one your like Tenerife Bear except the extreme other side of the coin. 

29 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

He does deserve credit for that, people forget that last season was Rangers first season back up into the Scottish Premiership, you're spot on it is basically impatience.

I knew from the start when I first seen Candeias and Morelos that they were going to become favourites, could see that instantly, I really don't think the games against Progreś Niederkorn were of fair judgement in my personal opinion and I was proven right on that as he has impressed since that.

The difference between Rangers now to last season is night and day with regards to quality and that shows Rangers are progressing. This is our second season up into the Premiership and look how far our team has come on since then. I'm excited of this season and look forward to seeing them playing as I feel they can challenge for the title, of course it's going to be tough but Rome wasn't built in a day and if this team can be competing by Christmas I'll be very happy.

Fuck Rome 

8 hours ago, Quiet Jim said:

MW excited us with sexy football 

You must be joking mate 

Sone of the most mind numbing football watching Rangers since I started watching   In the 70s 

Marginally better than Ally but with plenty of backing .

MW was a wanker of the highest order to our club .Put us back 2 years IMO 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Jury is still out but he isn't worse than MW 

He has a little more time for me 

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I really don't rate our manager is what you mean. I think as a person he has some admirable traits like his passion and work ethic.

What do you mean without all this reservations pish? :lol: that's hilarious so you are saying that fans have no right to not only not rate him but they aren't allowed reservations, either? that's a new one your like Tenerife Bear except the extreme other side of the coin. 

I am not saying that. You are.

Far too much negativity since the day he arrived. Then taking on the baggage of spineless untalented dross that MW left and he quite rightly upset a few of those erse lickers who were stealing a wage. Then he goes into an EL qualifier with them! I wouldn''t have trusted that dross to cross the road in one piece.

If fans want the calibre of manager equal to that of Brenda and with sufficient funds to make a sustainable challenge then they better find another board, as opposed to howling at the fucking moon and being too spineless to tackle the real problem, deflecting to give it all the, we need to be second shite. Fucking pathetic, far less cowardly.

I can ask no more of King and this board under the financial constraints that we find ourselves in. They are what they are. The funds aint there for a sustainable challenge. We can only hope for a one off to stop the scum in their march to 10iar. Better achieved if we back the manager, than surrounding him with negativity, drooling like rhabid dogs waiting, even some wishing for him to fail as is clear from some in here.

Shameless.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Far too much negativity since the day he arrived. Then taking on the baggage of spineless untalented dross that MW left and he quite rightly upset a few of those erse lickers who were stealing a wage. Then he goes into an EL qualifier with them! I wouldn''t have trusted that dross to cross the road in one piece.

If fans want the calibre of manager equal to that of Brenda and with sufficient funds to make a sustainable challenge then they better find another board, as opposed to howling at the fucking moon and being too spineless to tackle the real problem, deflecting to give it all the, we need to be second shite. Fucking pathetic, far less cowardly.

I can ask no more of King and this board under the financial constraints that we find ourselves in. They are what they are. The funds aint there for a sustainable challenge. We can only hope for a one off to stop the scum in their march to 10iar. Better achieved if we back the manager, than surrounding him with negativity, drooling like rhabid dogs waiting, even some wishing for him to fail as is clear from some in here.

Shameless.

:lol: pathetic.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Shameless.

I couldn't agree more mate with regards to the negativity, too much credit given to celtic, far, far too much of it. I was quietly confident celtic would drop points against St. Johnstone and thankfully I was correct, they're not as spectacular as some have you believe. 

Some on here are saying we're no where close to stopping celtic, seriously!? We drew against them last season with a team made up of players we had from the Championship for crying out loud, they're not that spectacular and we made them look good in the other old firm games. Point being is that whilst celtic have a decent side who can score goals they're not as unstoppable as people have you believe.

It is far, far too early to judge Pedro at THIS stage of the season with his own players, far, far too early for that. It is this stage of the season where our players are gelling and settling into the league as it's a new experience for the players, take for example the game against Hearts, that was their first taste of a team who sat in against them, the way I look at it is they'll look to approach those games differently next game we get like that.

So my point is that the team is going to improve game by game and whilst there is still room for improvement in the squad we're a long shot better than what we were last season. I'm confident this Rangers team can go on a winning run and that's all it takes to see Rangers back where we belong.

Do I see celtic as this unstoppable? No, I think Rangers will beat them at Ibrox and I'm hopeful of that, no definite, even if Rangers were to lose that I think Rangers would still claw back on celtic, but I'm confident Rangers can beat them. Put it this way celtic defensively are crap and that's what Rangers need to exploit home and away against them, so you may see high scoring games 3-2 or 3-3, reason I say that is because both Rangers and celtic seem to be set out attacking. Be interesting to see how things go.

Either way, I'm confident in Pedro that he can get this team running and there's no harm in that, if he doesn't, he doesn't, he won't be Rangers manager if not, but I'm more than confident he can.

8 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

I couldn't agree more mate with regards to the negativity, too much credit given to celtic, far, far too much of it. I was quietly confident celtic would drop points against St. Johnstone and thankfully I was correct, they're not as spectacular as some have you believe. 

Some on here are saying we're no where close to stopping celtic, seriously!? We drew against them last season with a team made up of players we had from the Championship for crying out loud, they're not that spectacular and we made them look good in the other old firm games. Point being is that whilst celtic have a decent side who can score goals they're not as unstoppable as people have you believe.

It is far, far too early to judge Pedro at THIS stage of the season with his own players, far, far too early for that. It is this stage of the season where our players are gelling and settling into the league as it's a new experience for the players, take for example the game against Hearts, that was their first taste of a team who sat in against them, the way I look at it is they'll look to approach those games differently next game we get like that.

So my point is that the team is going to improve game by game and whilst there is still room for improvement in the squad we're a long shot better than what we were last season. I'm confident this Rangers team can go on a winning run and that's all it takes to see Rangers back where we belong.

Do I see celtic as this unstoppable? No, I think Rangers will beat them at Ibrox and I'm hopeful of that, no definite, even if Rangers were to lose that I think Rangers would still claw back on celtic, but I'm confident Rangers can beat them. Put it this way celtic defensively are crap and that's what Rangers need to exploit home and away against them, so you may see high scoring games 3-2 or 3-3, reason I say that is because both Rangers and celtic seem to be set out attacking. Be interesting to see how things go.

Either way, I'm confident in Pedro that he can get this team running and there's no harm in that, if he doesn't, he doesn't, he won't be Rangers manager if not, but I'm more than confident he can.

We never made them look good at all :lol: 

The only game against us they weren't average they skelped us 5-1 at home and it was lucky it was only 5.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We never made them look good at all :lol: 

The only game against us they weren't average they skelped us 5-1 at home and it was lucky it was only 5.

We did make them look better than what they are, it's just the truth, Rangers were diabolical, it came of no surprise why celtic beat Rangers 5-1 first old firm game of the season, it was painfully clear Rangers were not ready to compete against an average at best celtic team. They're not as good as you're making them out to be, they're average at best. Whilst celtic are decent up front, at the back they're a shambles, so why were Rangers gubbed on several occasions?

Simple, because Rangers were diabolical in defence, midfield and up front. The defence on the most part was left down to Clint Hill and with a midfield who could not support in the defensive side of the game and kept giving the ball away outside our own box it was no wonder teams punished us time and time again. Players like Cardoso, Alves and Jack have brought back Rangers standard of player, not a Halliday who collects the ball and embarrassingly loses it outside his own box for Jamie Walker to bang it in from 25 to 30 yards out.

The defence were woeful and it cost us too many points, as was the midfield, so it didn't help that when Rangers could not create in the final third that Rangers ended up in the position they were in and why celtic were made to look something greater than what they are. If you're not going to defend and pass properly in your own half, you can forget about winning or drawing games. Rangers made teams like Hearts look spectacular, so yes Rangers did make celtic look better than what they actually are.

On 02/09/2017 at 11:15 AM, eejay the dj said:

You must be joking mate 

Sone of the most mind numbing football watching Rangers since I started watching   In the 70s 

Marginally better than Ally but with plenty of backing .

MW was a wanker of the highest order to our club .Put us back 2 years IMO 

If you read the post in context, then I haven't got a clue about your point.

We played sexy football in the Championship, then we got kicked fuck out of us after promotion, MW always said no plan B, that was his downfall.

Never in my life have I called a Rangers manager a wanker. 

The manager of The Rangers is not manufactured, he is born a Ranger.

Dignity, honestly and loyalty. Never a wanker.

That's why the people we are.

14 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

If you read the post in context, then I haven't got a clue about your point.

We played sexy football in the Championship, then we got kicked fuck out of us after promotion, MW always said no plan B, that was his downfall.

Never in my life have I called a Rangers manager a wanker. 

The manager of The Rangers is not manufactured, he is born a Ranger.

Dignity, honestly and loyalty. Never a wanker.

That's why the people we are.

we got the shit kicked out of us because MW underestimated the amount of hatred other teams had for us and he brought in the wrong players.  That and working his ticket in such a dishonest manner, IMO, makes him a wanker.  

I just hope Pedro can back up his talk with trophies.

18 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

we got the shit kicked out of us because MW underestimated the amount of hatred other teams had for us and he brought in the wrong players.  That and working his ticket in such a dishonest manner, IMO, makes him a wanker.  

I just hope Pedro can back up his talk with trophies.

Makes him niave, never a wanker. 

The hatred is something that has to be overcome to get to 55

Archived