The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Two CBs and Jack are overrated on here. We've lost 8 goals in 6 games, simply not good enough. But apparently it's all our full-backs faults..

If that was Kiernan and not alves who tried make himself disappear in the wall for the goal , then did disappear at the second there would be 10 threads slaughtering him 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This place will go in to meltdown with another home tanking from the mhanky mob but it won't end up in him getting the sack. Will be well in to the new year when we're detached from the sheep before he's bumped and the mhanks have sailed off in to the distance again. Then an interim manager will need to work with a pile of foreign pish. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

The managers a fucking joke 

hes the problem, he can't motivate a fucking thing. But aye just ignore the facts 

Ain't ignoring any fuckjng facts.

We win that based in 1st half performance then it's fuck all about player's it's all about more belief in Pedro. The set up was fine player's were good.

The team fucking capitulated. Only word for it. Can't blame his set up, subs, or tactics. The player's fucked up.

Now if it's about the season then fine, let's debate. But if it's similar to progres and based on a result, then let's look at the culpable, the players.

Another game he's royally fucked up. The players deserve every bit of stick as well but so does he. Over ran by Partick fucking Thistle in the middle and he decides to bring on a striker for a striker and, to quote Warburton, 'make plan A work'. An absolute riot of a manager. 

4 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Lol at some of the replies. If you think that's good enough for a Rangers team or a Rangers manager you are far wrong. That should never be accepted. 

If you think the man who brought in those Mexican boys who cost nearly 4 million pounds and were frankly awful  is the answer, then we will never agree on anything.

You've absolutely no idea how much they cost. 

Do you really think we are paying £4 million pounds in fees? 

And are "those Mexican boys" worse than Miller had been? Or Ryan jack?

All in all, complete wank of a post. 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Great. :lol: We had a single shot on target!

Should have been sacked long ago but hey if your happy getting pumped out of Europe against part time minnows, only winning 3 league games out of 6, then that's your low standard. Certainly ain't the standards of Rangers football club!

So now he's responsible for shots on target.

Are you for real?

1 minute ago, Jamesy1872 said:

not for me

we're 1 up and they should be down to 10men with first half tackle but ref bottles it. then they get a stupid free kick and a lucky deflection. Pedro can't be blamed for that. ref sends that boy of instead and it's still 1 0 with 11 against 10 but it's not it's 1 1.

one thing I have to say is I think the players are playing for him. 

Not having any of that, sorry.

The red card you refer to wasn't really much of anything. Jack slides in, it's one of those that sometimes they are given sometimes not. I don't think the thistle player was overly aggressive.

The freekick, cardoso puts in a foolish challenge and alves leaves a gap in the wall. It wasn't lucky, it was an alves cardoso fuck up.

They might be playing for him, I wouldn't dispute it, but I don't think he is getting the best out of them and I don't think he has signed the right players.

So when we were pish last season it was because he didn't have his own players, when we lost to Hibs the other week it was the referees fault and now we've dropped points to Partick it's back to being the players fault?

At the end of the day, the buck stops with the manager and he's simply not up to it. Never has been and never will be.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

You've absolutely no idea how much they cost. 

Do you really think we are paying £4 million pounds in fees? 

And are "those Mexican boys" worse than Miller had been? Or Ryan jack?

All in all, complete wank of a post. 

Yes, that's the talked about amounts.circa 3.75 mill. For Mexican internationals and considering some of the fees/players in that league, I don't think it will be far off.

Yes they were worse than Ryan jack. Miller has been poor and questions have to be asked why he is still getting picked

5 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

I don't think all of them did.

I think Cardoso gave away a stupid freekick which deflected off the wall and went in, and then the defence totally switched off for the second. Alves not covering himself in glory.

Most of the game we were in control and comfortable, albeit we were sloppy in possession which needs to be addressed.

Think the main thing he did wrong was start Miller and bring on Herrera who was anonymous. Probably should have taken off Windass too imo.

Fair enough, I agree they weren't all bad. But getting Alves playing badly is quite a feat. I thought Windass looked one of the most likely to score, but he wasn't great overall.

7 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Hes been in charge 6 months and considering he has spent around 8 million, brought in about 10 of his own players and had a full preseason. I just don't see the improvements.

He's had a team for 8 matches, we aren't going to see instant success. People need to accept that, we are much better than we where last season. People slag Crystal Palace but want the exact same with us...

Just now, Gaffbear said:

We're looking ok at the moment .. are we meant to win every game ??. 

Didn't we draw or lose under Wattie or dick ?? 

We  have played 6 league games and won 3 of them. Would that be an acceptable start for any manager? After being shite the season before and getting knocked out of Europe by sissies.

Just now, ricksen_da_best said:

He's had a team for 8 matches, we aren't going to see instant success. People need to accept that, we are much better than we where last season. People slag Crystal Palace but want the exact same with us...

Are we though? Caixinha has a poor managerial record, he was an unknown here when he arrived and he is another fraud in charge of this team.

Archived