The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Hes been in charge 6 months and considering he has spent around 8 million, brought in about 10 of his own players and had a full preseason. I just don't see the improvements.

That is the point. No improvement,  or sign of one. Mr average in charge of a club that expects success - that means winning most games,  not just the odd one.

2 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Not having any of that, sorry.

The red card you refer to wasn't really much of anything. Jack slides in, it's one of those that sometimes they are given sometimes not. I don't think the thistle player was overly aggressive.

The freekick, cardoso puts in a foolish challenge and alves leaves a gap in the wall. It wasn't lucky, it was an alves cardoso fuck up.

They might be playing for him, I wouldn't dispute it, but I don't think he is getting the best out of them and I don't think he has signed the right players.

red card all day long for me but your right about freekick. should never have been one in the first place had defence dealt with it.

it'll take time for players to gel but 20min against 10 man thistle we should be able to turn that around 

19 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

That's it for me. Had to win tonight. I know this will draw criticism from some as reactive to a bad result, but I just dont see it. 2 positive weeks then this shite.

Too many misses in his signings. Jack, Morelos and candeias have added to the squad significantly and I give credit for that. Bruno and cardoso are improvements, but they have made a number of mistakes so far this season. Incidentally they seem to avoid the criticism Wilson and Kieran got even though they are making these mistakes on higher wage packets.The mexicans and dalcio look awful. I even think Waghorn looks better than Herrera. Sick of him getting caught offside.

We still don't seem to be able to breakdown teams that sit 10 behind the ball. We still look shaky in defence, we still give the ball away too much. We still look like we lack a bit of quality to set us apart from other teams in the league.

I'm just not seeing the positives on a consistent basis. I'd started to see positives, but a 2 all draw against 10 man thistle is pathetic

look at me look at me.. 

Anybody that actually defends Pedro after tonight is as stupid as he is. Anybody that can defend him at all through his reign so far is just a fucking idiot in general. He's done absolutely sweet fuck all to show that he's the man for us. An amateur manager could set up a team to cause us problems and get a result. He's learned nothing while in charge so far. Same tactics/plan every game despite the obvious flaws, every fucking game. Disaster. 

3 minutes ago, piperpete said:

look at me look at me.. 

Away and shite. This is me giving my opinion at this time, I've waited patiently, said after progres he had to start the league in great form. Guess what he hasn't

Some folk are just clueless

Years after years seeing managers coming and going this guy is worse than PLG! From getting tankings of the beasts to getting beat from Aberdeen at ibrox to getting put out in Luxembourg he has shown us all after signing all the players that could "do the job" simply aren't doing the job. We need someone in just now to start building for next season. honestly am not looking forward to next week. And Pena our biggest signing. God it mind boggles me what he brings to the table and before anyone says he isn't fit why spend millions and millions of pounds on someone who isn't ready 

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

Dorrans and jack are not good enough to play as a two in the middle. Jack is a totallly average SPL player and Dorrans (so far) has been nowhere near what we though he'd be. 

Jack should never have been subbed especially for that donkey and Dorrans has been piss poor so far apart from that goal.

6 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

He's had a team for 8 matches, we aren't going to see instant success. People need to accept that, we are much better than we where last season. People slag Crystal Palace but want the exact same with us...

Certainly aren't going to be an instant success, especially when he changes nothing to help us or himself. There was obvious changes a blind man could see needing made and he still couldn't see it. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Anybody that actually defends Pedro after tonight is as stupid as he is. Anybody that can defend him at all through his reign so far is just a fucking idiot in general. He's done absolutely sweet fuck all to show that he's the man for us. An amateur manager could set up a team to cause us problems and get a result. He's learned nothing while in charge so far. Same tactics/plan every game despite the obvious flaws, every fucking game. Disaster. 

Honestly think we need a manager to come in and make us difficult to beat again. These fucking managers we have are a joke. I'm sick of them talking a good game and delivering shite. That being said I'm not sure Pedro even does that.

Listening to mccoist and I'm thinking fuck me is he calling the game better than Pedro?

7 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

His voice is nearly gone when he's doing the post match interview, must have been doing some bollocking in the second half 

You could see him urging his team on tonight on the sidelines and last Saturday when it was 2 nil,the players just didn't respond tonight,don't know what that says about the manager or the players.

8 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

He's had a team for 8 matches, we aren't going to see instant success. People need to accept that, we are much better than we where last season. People slag Crystal Palace but want the exact same with us...

Tell me exactly how we are much better than last season?

we've had the easiest 6 games imaginable yet dropped 7 points.

Still a riot defensively.

Still fuck all in wide areas

short up front..

Can anyone seriously see this team beating the tarriers or even going to Easter Road, Tynecastle or Pittodrie and winning because i certainly cant.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

You could see him urging his team on tonight on the sidelines and last Saturday when it was 2 nil,the players just didn't respond tonight,don't what that says about the manager or the players.

I know mate, there was a few directions I was going to go with my post but ended up just leaving it as it is. 

Archived