The Pedro Caixinha Thread

.Williamson.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Once the tarriers pump us a home again he will be gone 

fuck knows where we turn, but Pedro will not be out manager in a fortnights time 

Thats the spirit the tims are gonna hump us are they fuck and the attitude of a man fighting a bigger man thinking aw fuck he has big muscles it only takes a wee jab to knock the big yins out.

We will beat those cunts!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

Honestly think we need a manager to come in and make us difficult to beat again. These fucking managers we have are a joke. I'm sick of them talking a good game and delivering shite. That being said I'm not sure Pedro even does that.

Listening to mccoist and I'm thinking fuck me is he calling the game better than Pedro?

One point away from you saying we'd be top of the league having beat the bheasts on sat. Yes or No?

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

We will have a new manager within 2 weeks 100% 

You're predicting another hammering and it's not impossible. I'm sick of us fucking up managerial and boardroom appointments, it costs us money longer term and we can't keep doing it.

If we keep struggling to perform then he'll be gone and another rebuild, it's bullshit groundhog day.

11 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

We  have played 6 league games and won 3 of them. Would that be an acceptable start for any manager? After being shite the season before and getting knocked out of Europe by sissies.

I remember Walter taking charge and losing 3 out of 4 plus start of another season we had 1 point out of 12 ..it happens . We're miles better than we've been since 2011 . Can't sack managers  constantly.  Stability is best for us now .

4 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Away and shite. This is me giving my opinion at this time, I've waited patiently, said after progres he had to start the league in great form. Guess what he hasn't

Some folk are just clueless

Drama queen . On a positive note we came back and got a point form a game we would have lost last year.

I respect your opinion just feel it was a look at me way of putting it across

9 minutes ago, Jamesy1872 said:

red card all day long for me but your right about freekick. should never have been one in the first place had defence dealt with it.

it'll take time for players to gel but 20min against 10 man thistle we should be able to turn that around 

You know if we'd managed to actually really trouble them, like their keeper pulled off some good saves, we had shots going narrowly wide I could almost be ok with this.

But against 10 men, bar one outstanding strike, we had countless shots ballooned over the bar, endless wasted passes and many corners that were badly over hit.it was awful.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Tell me exactly how we are much better than last season?

we've had the easiest 6 games imaginable yet dropped 7 points.

Still a riot defensively.

Still fuck all in wide areas

short up front..

Can anyone seriously see this team beating the tarriers or even going to Easter Road, Tynecastle or Pittodrie and winning because i certainly cant.

We'll concede a bucket load at easter  road and pittodrie, we just don't have the bottle for the fight when teams get up in our faces.

Some of his signing are atrocious That Pena makes Andy Kennedy look like Marco van basten! It's a joke send him into the reserves for a while and see how he gets on because he's not fit for the jersey. We could have had jason Cummings for half the price and 5 times the player! 

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

Drama queen . On a positive note we came back and got a point form a game we would have lost last year.

Not at all my intention. Perhaps its because I'm pissed off, watching as I'm not seeing the improvements that I thought our signings would deliver.

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

You know if we'd managed to actually really trouble them, like their keeper pulled off some good saves, we had shots going narrowly wide I could almost be ok with this.

But against 10 men, bar one outstanding strike, we had countless shots ballooned over the bar, endless wasted passes and many corners that were badly over hit.it was awful.

we've been rank rotten at corners for years now. can't score them and can't defend them. the scum will score from one next week mark my words. 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

One point away from you saying we'd be top of the league having beat the bheasts on sat. Yes or No?

Not if Aberdeen win 2 games and celtic win this weekend no.

We'd be 2 behind celtic and 5 behind Aberdeen, or the flip side, if we lose, which we can't do. We could be 8 behind both.

4 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Erm, we won twice at Firhill last season from a goal down, scoring 2 winners in last seconds..

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Both.

Warburton got the blame for his players, so he should get the blame.

No he should to an extent.

His centre halves, like v hibs, cost him points.

First half was great. All the sack Pedro lot on here were probably thinking we've got a chance of beating the bheasts next week.

2nd half we started awful. The player's capitulated. Led by the centre halves. 

I can't disagree with his subs. Jack was in pain. 

The player's fucked up by not peppering the opposite goal. Again like v hertz they pissed about wasting time.

Yes his player's, but like progres come on to fuck have a look at those who cost us 2 points in 45 mins. It wasn't Pedro.

If folk seem he had caused too many points over his tenure fine, let's debate. But based on tonight? Players 100%at fault.

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

Thats the spirit the tims are gonna hump us are they fuck and the attitude of a man fighting a bigger man thinking aw fuck he has big muscles it only takes a wee jab to knock the big yins out.

We will beat those cunts!

I like the sentiment 

but will we Fuck 

i see another heavy defeat on Saturday. Maybe 3 or 4-0

this team flatters to decive and will be found out on Saturday 

Pedro gone by Sunday morning 

it's a clusterfuck but necessary 

us and Pedro are laughing stock these days, we don't want to admit it but we are. Commentators, journalists etc are taking the cunt and we have to just take it 

no more 

we are Rangers ffs 

we need a winner at the helm 

Archived