Safe Standing Banner

Guest Lloyd72

15 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Why could it not be done in the Broomloan front , and when the tarriers visit the safe standing reverts to seating the same as would happen at a european tie ? The UB's are moved to other areas for games against them currently so IMO it would cause the least upheaval to look at doing it this way first if we're going to trial this .

I would rather our standing section, which would contain the Union Bears and other "ultras", was not moved around to accommodate celtic at all.  If a standing section is to be introduced then I would rather it be given a permanent fixture somewhere inside the stadium. 

I know many will moan like fuck initially about having to move seat but they'll get over it.  In recent years, celtic have closed entire sections of their stands down and told fans they're relocating without a second thought.  The introduction of a standing section will be for the greater good and if some get moved then they should accept this mild inconvenience with the understanding the club will benefit in the long run.

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I would rather our standing section, which would contain the Union Bears and other "ultras", was not moved around to accommodate celtic at all.  If a standing section is to be introduced then I would rather it be given a permanent fixture somewhere inside the stadium. 

I know many will moan like fuck initially about having to move seat but they'll get over it.  In recent years, celtic have closed entire sections of their stands down and told fans they're relocating without a second thought.  The introduction of a standing section will be for the greater good and if some get moved then they should accept this mild inconvenience with the understanding the club will benefit in the long run.

They also refused to renew the season ticket of the big loyal flag that never missed a game in four year 

Fuck having it in the Broomloan

The purpose of the section would be to improve atmosphere what would the point in removing it for the games that atmosphere matters most?

If it's going to happen is say the chances are 90% it will be the Copland front, 9% it will maybe be the corners and maybe 1% chance it will be anywhere else with close to zero percent chance it being the Broomloan 

For one thing damage to the rail seats would cost more to fix than replacing plastic seats and the taigs would purposely damage them