Safe Standing Banner

Guest Lloyd72

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

BF1 is sufficient enough then.

Nah. Its no big enough, theres clearly plenty around the stadium who want to stand and sing but canny because of moaners around them. 

The logical way to sort that out is put them all in a central position that will improve the atmosphere. 

Thats the way it is done at every club with a good atmosphere. 

Just now, wullyRFC said:

What was the petition for? Support safe standing or I want to stand in the safe standing area?

Support. 

You think only just over 400 out the 6k want to actually stand?

Right ye are mate. 

Just now, PRW. said:

Nah. Its no big enough, theres clearly plenty around the stadium who want to stand and sing but canny because of moaners around them. 

The logical way to sort that out is put them all in a central position that will improve the atmosphere. 

Thats the way it is done at every club with a good atmosphere. 

Other clubs have decent singing sections that don't sing nursery rhymes and use excuses about where they sit in the stadium wish you would stop comparing them to European clubs its a riddy.

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Support. 

You think only just over 400 out the 6k want to actually stand?

Right ye are mate. 

In the unlikely event we do get a standing section it wont be anywhere near 6000 or even half of that so it's irrelevant. The 400 in BF1 will all get first choice for some strange reason.

2 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Other clubs have decent singing sections that don't sing nursery rhymes and use excuses about where they sit in the stadium wish you would stop comparing them to European clubs its a riddy.

Other clubs have decent singing sections because they're not papped in a position like BF1.

I wasn't even talking about UB I was talking about the location of safe standing if we get it.

2 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

In the unlikely event we do get a standing section it wont be anywhere near 6000 or even half of that so it's irrelevant. The 400 in BF1 will all get first choice for some strange reason.

You've nae idea how many seats we would convert, nobody does.

9 hours ago, PRW. said:

Attitudes like this is why Ibrox is a morgue.

"Is this a library?" and "Walking away is the Rangers way" will be ingrained in to the away fans songbook (may already be) if nothing changes in the stands.

Its embarrassing, a club and support of our size yet you could hear a pin drop 95% of the time in Ibrox. 

Ibrox is a morgue because we are pish, was it a morgue against Hibs 1-0 up when Stokes should have been sent off? It was bloody rocking.  As for other fans singing walking away the Rangers way? When have we gave a fuck what those arseholes think?   

No attitudes like mine is why we still have a Rangers and I certainly won't bow to the UB, they are the disgrace to demand the club waste money we do not have.  

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Ibrox is a morgue because we are pish, was Ira morgue against Hibs 1-0 up when Stokes should have been sent off. It was bloody rocking.  As for other fans singing walking away the Rangers way? When have we gave a fuck what those arseholes think?   

No attitudes like mine is why we still have a Rangers and I certainly won't bow to the UB, they are the disgrace to demand the club waste money we do not have.  

Hanging on to 10 minutes v Hibs to show we have a good atmosphere :lol: Shows how bad it has got. Then as soon as Hibs score its dead silence. Superb, wit an atmosphere

UB and the many, many, many RSCs and fans backing it. They're all a disgrace so they are, wanting to make Ibrox a good atmosphere instead of the embarassment it is. Disgraceful. 

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Ibrox is a morgue because we are pish, was Ira morgue against Hibs 1-0 up when Stokes should have been sent off. It was bloody rocking.  As for other fans singing walking away the Rangers way? When have we gave a fuck what those arseholes think?   

Another the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth post bud?? 

image.gif.97ceca596956852b7d2d5bf338484fc2.gif

The only logical place is the east enclosure first and if demand is there then the west enclosure.  Fans already there must get first refusel, then if their is still demand increase the capability by fixing the corners and getting the screens to fuck and then make both corners safe standing and the rear of the corners you could fill these new seats up with the UB without moving anyone and having enough safe standing to meet demand.  

But we need to get in europe and start making money in the transfer market as doingbthis does not come cheap but an extra 7 thousand on the capacity is 7 extra thousand season books at £400 is an extra £2.8 million a year, 4 years it's paid itself back and it's straight profit after that.

Charge fans £300 to put their names on their seats to pay for it or £10pm direct debit and you can move your name if you move seat. I would gladly pay £600 for my name and my son's name to go on our seats.

But we just can't say let's have safe standing? Let's wort those bloody corners out and make it pay for itself over the years and the club benefits fanacially and we get a 57- 58,000 at Ibrox. 

25 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Hanging on to 10 minutes v Hibs to show we have a good atmosphere :lol: Shows how bad it has got. Then as soon as Hibs score its dead silence. Superb, wit an atmosphere

UB and the many, many, many RSCs and fans backing it. They're all a disgrace so they are, wanting to make Ibrox a good atmosphere instead of the embarassment it is. Disgraceful. 

Who the fuck do they think they are ?  They do not speak for me and the majority of the fans , this costs money yet no one has said how this is gonna be paid unless the club is footing the bill 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Who the fuck do they think they are ?  They do not speak for me and the majority of the fans , this costs money am doing no one has said how this is gonna be paid unless the club is footing the bill 

You're at the bam up, you've got to be. 

18 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Does anyone want to tell me where the money (likely to be £500k+) is coming from or we just going to ignore this important detail.

As I said offer us to put our names on our seats £300 or £10pm dd for 3 years but fill the corners in properly and increase the attendance , use the full corners as safe standing then the enclosures if those season tocket holders  want it.  And put new seats in all the stands that need them. 

20,000 fans taking this offer up is £6million and that should cover the corners which will generate £2.8million a season where as just safe standing and no extra capacity earns the club nothing.

If we are gonna do it do it right, I will sign up to put my name on my seats to increase the capacity for safe standing and I won't be using it so the demand will be there and all for 10 quid a month. Which bear would refuse that ? 

So not against it, just against the cost and moving fans,needlessly. Imagine  both corners safe standing with 7,000 people and then the enclosures if the season ticket holders want it. But leave the rest as it is, as we have a fantastic stadium and this would only improve it while giving the club a steady annual increase in season ticket sales. 

13 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Does anyone want to tell me where the money (likely to be £500k+) is coming from or we just going to ignore this important detail.

I pay for three ST in BF, If this were to happen and I was lucky enough to be part of it I would be happy to pay an extra 100 pound per ticket to help cover the cost.   If everybody involved done like wise then after a couple of seasons it would pay for its self. 

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Read above and tell me what wrong with what I suggest?   

UB are suggesting safe standing which will cost around 500k and they are a disgrace because it'll cost the club money.

You're suggesting getting rid of the 2 screens and turn they corners in to standing sections. Do you know how much that would cost? As far as I know it would be impossible too due to supports behind the screens holding the stadium. 

20k fans paying £300 for their name on their seat? No chance.

Guest Lloyd72

Safe standing is not about the UB they just set the ball rolling with their statement about it, there are thousands of bears not in BF1 who would love safe standing but because some old bloke who thinks he's better than everyone younger than him and hates the UB for some baffling reason doesn't want it we should scrap the idea..Load of shite

26 minutes ago, PRW. said:

UB are suggesting safe standing which will cost around 500k and they are a disgrace because it'll cost the club money.

You're suggesting getting rid of the 2 screens and turn they corners in to standing sections. Do you know how much that would cost? As far as I know it would be impossible too due to supports behind the screens holding the stadium. 

20k fans paying £300 for their name on their seat? No chance.

Support holding the stadium? You do know the stands were up standing of their own free will long  before the corners appeared,  we will probably have to flatten them bigger foundations and it will swing around probably back to where the shop is now.  

As I said 20,000 fans signing up is around £6m, that's what needs done if anything, the club can't afford £500k for safe standing never mind this but the fans could buy into it, the UB, 1872 and the season ticket holders give it their backing. You can sign up even if you don't attend games as bears overseas would pay a tenner a month  

Go check the blue bells are blue video and see the scale of Ibrox holding 60,000 and then they put the screens in instead as beam back was gonna be the future. 

I cant see it costing anymore than £6million and it could be done as soon as the season finishes so we are raking back nearly half the money back in out first season, even if it costs £10 million it will have paid for itself in 3 years. 

Have the UB came up with this plan ?  As we need to generate our revenue we all know and agree this, well this is one way of doing it .

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Hardly heard the UB singing much after Hibs scored either. How would moving them to a different area of the stadium and creating a standing section change that?

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Hardly heard the UB singing much after Hibs scored either. How would moving them to a different area of the stadium and creating a standing section change that?

First time I've heard hivees fans singing at Ibrox that you can actually hear in my puff, and no reply, made me sick !

image.gif.9b44378dda09009a30fbf6b40adc4997.gif

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Putting all the bears who want to sing Chant and have a good time all together would make for a better atmosphere imo but there's not much you can do when the ref and team being shite knocks the wind out of the supporters.

5 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Safe standing is not about the UB they just set the ball rolling with their statement about it, there are thousands of bears not in BF1 who would love safe standing but because some old bloke who thinks he's better than everyone younger than him and hates the UB for some baffling reason doesn't want it we should scrap the idea..Load of shite

No one wants to scrap the idea. Why cost the club 500k when we could generate £6m and get those corners filled in properly and start both corners off 7,000'safe standing, then the enclosures if the season holders there want it. 

But if us fans want it then us fans and not the club should pay for it.  As I said £300 a seat or £360 over 3 years £10 pm

Th corners would cost no more than £10 million very tops , we could generate £6 million and when the stand open they generate another £3 million before the season starts.

It would pay for itself and if we did the enclosures you are talking 10,000 safe standing and Ibrox holding between 57,000 and 60,000. 

I ojke pay £600 for my seats to get 2 white bits of plastic with mine and my son's name on it, and if you move seats to the safe standing area you get your name moved free of charge