Great to support Rangers

Loyaleastend

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I don't.  Usually people tend to out themselves.  It's pretty hard to hide the bile these cunts have for us, especially with us being more successful than them.   I don't think we have many long term tarriers on here.  I am always open to being convinced though. 

They are radicalised from School

48 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

My whole weekend(week) is ruined each game we fail to win.

Could have done with a pick up this weekend after my uncle lost his battle with cancer in midweek. Another true blue sadly gone. 

Sorry to hear that.

My uncle gave me his season ticket when he was on his death bed with Cancer. Drew taylor - followed rangers everywhere for 50 plus years.

He would be turning in his grave just now how much we have fallen.

Gutted at the state we are in but i cant help but think that when 55 comes it will be the most emotional time for me as a rangers fan.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Could have done with a pick up this weekend after my uncle lost his battle with cancer in midweek. Another true blue sadly gone. 

Head up pal, there will be brighter times ahead, we're slowly improving over time, just a shame about this bad start to the season. 

8 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sorry to hear that mate

I was born in 1982, my first game was in 1988, I never really knew a poor Rangers side, infact until O'Neill went to the tims in 2000 the only disaster I witnessed was losing 10IAR which in reflection one league loss in 10 years wasn't too much to get depressed about.

After O'Neill went to them we had to bite the bullet for a couple of years but the quality of player at Ibrox made it acceptable, there was more parity between the clubs on the pitch from 2000-05 which in its own way made it a bit more enjoyable (when we won), McLeish's last year and PLG's season was torture followed by probably my proudest season as a fan, watching us get to a European final, its the dream but it was always a bit of a fantasy.

After that we had a period of domination in Scotland that shouldn't really have happened given the state of the club and how strong the tims were before Walter Smith came home, it felt like Smith just built a time machine and took us back to the safety of the 90s, 3 League titles in a row, 2 back to back doubles (3 if you include 07/08)

and then disaster, the last 5 years have been brutal, I've not felt like celebrating any type of success, lower league titles and that non entity of a Challenge Cup was a shambles, getting up last season felt like a weight had been lifted, there was cheers that night but more in relief that the nightmare was over rather than the joy of success, then last season was beyond a joke, this season has the same feel to it, I actually feel we have a decent squad but the sheep have got better, Hearts look much better than when we played them here in May, Hibs have a strong squad too so while we may be better I don't think we have a squad that even if it is better is actually too far ahead of those teams, the least said about how far the tims are ahead the better.

Ever since 2012 it has felt like we're being trolled in the most elaborate wind up ever.

11 hours ago, gogzy said:

I don't.  Usually people tend to out themselves.  It's pretty hard to hide the bile these cunts have for us, especially with us being more successful than them.   I don't think we have many long term tarriers on here.  I am always open to being convinced though. 

The tarriers are here and im convinced  theres a few who have done well to keep their mask on and might even have decent post counts which gives them their daily fix of Rangers without suspicion.  @eastendloyal should not get too upset about a bit of light hearted accusation.