Today's scum result.

Think today's result shows that when it comes down to it on a level playing field Celtic are managed by a manager who is a joke outside of Scotland and their best player is a below average BPL winger.

hopefully the fans and the board begin to realise this, with a few smarter signings and some luck there is absolutely no chance Celtic can continue to buy low sell high successfully with out slip ups, it's our job to now take advantage.

so much doom and gloom around the club recently but I have absolutely no doubt that while the task at hand is massive, the support our fans continue to give the club will eventually ensure our return to the top.

one by one over the last few years rat after rat at the club has been shifted in all capacities and this will continue to happen until 55 occurs.

I for one cannot wait for the timplosion after 55 and to celebrate it among the best fans in the world.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Brendan Rodgers is a far better manager than what we currently have and we are much much worse than the taigs in just about every aspect there is currently.

that is true but its absolutely a case of best of a bad bunch for me, to give in because they have Brendan Rodgers in charge and a 'star' player of Sinclairs calibre would be outlandish.

eventually things will even out if this is the quality they possess while at their strongest, that I'm sure of.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Bad enough seeing your shit posts in the Bears den, never mind irrelevant stuff about the scum...

It's no really irrelivent if it's entirely about us though, we can bicker among ourselves all day long as they long for us to or we could realise their best player is Scott Sinclair and they're managed by Brendan Rodgers, positivity seems a forbidden word here.

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Brendan Rodgers is a far better manager than what we currently have and we are much much worse than the taigs in just about every aspect there is currently.

Except fans, as bastions of Protestantism and Unionism/Loyalism the Rangers fans will always be superior to those manky beggar bastards.

Celtic are miles ahead of us and the rest in Scotland, their manager is also miles ahead of what we have and you can toss the 2 before Pedro in also.

The problem Celtic face is that the distance between them and the rest of Scotland is about the same as the distance between them and the rest of Europe's half decent teams. I do not think the current Celtic team is a great team and in my opinion they have plateaued, I also don't expect the to get any stronger. Players may come and go but strength wise they will stay the same.

Don't see the point in slagging their players or manager, they're better than ours.

We need to stop kidding ourselves by going "they're shite it will all work out in the end and they'll be greetin when we win 55"

They are shite but we're worse, it won't work itself out we need to put things into action, and at this rate it will be us greeting when they win 55 before we do cause we are no where near winning 55. Waiting for them to slip up is not the Rangers way but sadly it seems to be the boards only strategy

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Don't see the point in slagging their players or manager, they're better than ours.

We need to stop kidding ourselves by going "they're shite it will all work out in the end and they'll be greetin when we win 55"

They are shite but we're worse, it won't work itself out we need to put things into action, and at this rate it will be us greeting when they win 55 before we do cause we are no where near winning 55. Waiting for them to slip up is not the Rangers way but sadly it seems to be the boards only strategy

100% on the money

5 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

If the suggestion was 55 this season I'd agree.

but I think it's common knowledge a title will come our way eventually and I'd rather remember that and acknowledge how bang average they are at their peak than pretend we won't do anything ever again in the entire future of the club.

I agree entirely about putting it into action as was my main point about my original post, things are far far from finished, I'd rather be optimistic and realise how far things have came from how bad they have and could've been than pretend we won't ever win a title because it's going to be hard.

4 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

If the suggestion was 55 this season I'd agree.

but I think it's common knowledge a title will come our way eventually and I'd rather remember that and acknowledge how bang average they are at their peak than pretend we won't do anything ever again in the entire future of the club.

I agree entirely about putting it into action as was my main point about my original post, things are far far from finished, I'd rather be optimistic and realise how far things have came from how bad they have and could've been than pretend we won't ever win a title because it's going to be hard.

It's not common knowledge  at all

It's what every bear believes in their heart but at this rate we're going to struggle to retain our 3rd place position rather than challenging celtic 

Just assuming that things will or will not happen one day does no one any favours, everyone assumed Administration wouldn't ever happen before 2012 and we all sat back and watched till it was too late, so it's not a good attitude to have

And if i was a lurking tim reading this id be pishing myself laughing at some of is clutching at straws in a desperate attempt to say giruy to celtic

They aren't miles ahead if we can get ourselves good enough to match their results against the rest of the SPFL. You don't need to be brilliant to achieve that.

Regularly win against the rest of the SPFL, and the title will be there or there abouts.

We are quite a bit behind them though, you'd have to both be blind and reading things with blue tinted braille to deny that. However, 3 or 4 real quality signings and things might not be so distant.

18 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

It's not common knowledge  at all

It's what every bear believes in their heart but at this rate we're going to struggle to retain our 3rd place position rather than challenging celtic 

Just assuming that things will or will not happen one day does no one any favours, everyone assumed Administration wouldn't ever happen before 2012 and we all sat back and watched till it was too late, so it's not a good attitude to have

And if i was a lurking tim reading this id be pishing myself laughing at some of is clutching at straws in a desperate attempt to say giruy to celtic

To anyone I've spoken to it is, I agree with what you're saying but that's this season not in the coming years and my lifetime which is what I'm talking about, yes they'll dominate for a while, but to give in and just turn on eachother as we slowly are is madness.

things will eventually even out imo, but by no means do I want anyone to think I'm under any illusions that we can win 55 this year and dominate Scotland, but I do think football can turn around very, very fast. 

I don't want us to sit and go 'aw we will eventually win 55 all is well' but I don't want us to give in either, we need to be aware that this won't last forever just as it hasn't at every single other football club that's been through highs or lows.

1 minute ago, Badger said:

They aren't miles ahead if we can get ourselves good enough to match their results against the rest of the SPFL. You don't need to be brilliant to achieve that.

Beat the rest of the SPFL, and the title will be there or there abouts.

We are quite a bit behind them though, you'd have to both be blind and reading things with blue tinted braille to deny that. However, 3 or 4 real quality signings and things might not be so distant. 

All I was trying to say really mate, our football club is far from done.

this should be our aim for the future rather than bickering among eachother and seeing Celtic as untouchable gods, not for me at all personally.

16 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

When Rodgers was having to compete against quality managers in the Premiership he was found lacking. 

If we had a good manager ourselves to compete with him on an equal footing we would find out how he could or couldn't  cope with the pressure. 

This is exactly what I'm trying to say, Scott Sinclair and co are not gods of football, Brendan Rodgers is known as a joke manager outside of here.

by no means is it impossible with the investment and support our fans give to believe eventually we can achieve success, particularly after Celtic move on from their peak and we are allowed a few seasons to solidify.

its a process, and one I'd like to think is achievable rather concede the league to Celtic every year for the rest of my life because it's too hard.