Ex- players scoring - NOT

ARockit

Right, can we put this nonsense to bed. Today, none of the former players scored, for Ipswich, Notts Forest or St Johnstone (loaner).  

From week to week they will or they wont.  So can we just move on and concentrate on the players that play for Rangers!

6 minutes ago, ARockit said:

Right, can we put this nonsense to bed. Today, none of the former players scored, for Ipswich, Notts Forest or St Johnstone (loaner).  

From week to week they will or they wont.  So can we just move on and concentrate on the players that play for Rangers!

Like you say ex-players who really cares as long as our present players score enough goals tomorrow to win the game

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I was stupid enough to put 50p on Waghorn, McKay, O'Halloran and Forrester to score today :lol: 

Unlucky mate, always one that lets you down. Maybe seek a bit of help as you seem a bit out of control. When the fun stops, stop.

7 minutes ago, murzo said:

Bullet dodged then. :tu:

I count those ones like I've won a coupon.

I've changed my number and its connected to my bank so I couldn't top up cause it asks for text code information and I didn't get a chance to go to the bookies (I pretty much live next door to one) because I was running late for the train.

Dodged a few today actually. Was going to chuck a bunch on Bournemouth and Alaves because Bet365 had them 10/1 at home against City and Barca.

1 hour ago, ARockit said:

Not to worry, McKay will score another around xmas and all the malcontents can get into a rage and tell us all how great he is and how shocking it was to let this spineless net ball player go. All because they hate Pedro, so makes for great logic.

We deserve King in charge!

1 hour ago, ARockit said:

I scored today.  ☺

I'm not an ex Rangers player but I'm married and am proud of my annual fuck.

Best 5 minutes of my year.