*** The Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It's a thread about the match smartarse - he's the ref

The assts are Alan Mulvanney and Graeme Stewart. 4th official David Lowe - the match programme would have this info, this forum has it now. 

Prick 

What school did they go to? 

If you don't have that information who gives a fuck? 

19 hours ago, Goianegra said:

You can't be serious? :lol: You can't blame a Rangers "fan" for signing with that lot? Then coming out with such belters as:

"I am absolutely delighted to sign for celtic, such a fantastic club."

"It is such an honour to be given this opportunity and I can't wait to get started and play my part in bringing success to celtic and our supporters."

All he had to do was sit tight for a year and he could have signed for whoever he liked. Clearly never much of a bluenose and he should be ashamed to have ever called himself one. Personally I find it quite amusing how his career has turned out and won't fear much from him this weekend. 

What about the "I wasn't really that much of a Rangers fan anyway" quote and the jock stein quote something about losing friends when he moved to them but it made him realise that they weren't true friends at all or some shite like that. 

See if these folk i.e. Naismith and Allan would just have shut their mouths then probably they wouldn't be hated as much as they are but unfortunately for them they enjoy the attention of the media too much then feel hard done by when the fans let them know how we feel.

2 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Foderingham

Tavernier  Alves, Cardoso Wallace

Jack

Candeias, Dorrans,  Pena

Morelos,  Miller.

I would prefer if Herrera started, instead of Miller.

Exactly the team I want to see, with Herrera instead of Kenny. We need to start getting a settled first eleven.

i think sarcastic cheering is the order of the day for Scott Allan 

to be honest he doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the box. The career choices he has made??? The only direction he's going in is down. 

Another positive is that the dhims have to pay him for another couple of seasons while he heads in that direction ???

Think the team pretty much picks its self apart from left midfield and a partner for Morelos.

Would like to see John start and see what he's about but would settle for a sub appearance. Reckon Windass will start. 

Miller will start too, would prefer to see Herrera though. 

We need to start getting early goals and try draw teams out. I've not seen Dundee this season but seen people say McCann tries to play attacking football so hopefully they don't sit in or we will struggle.