*** The Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Might be a bit strange,  but does anyone think  playing Dorrans and Jack in the middle,  Pena in front just behind the front 2 and tell Candieas to switch from side to side throughout the game might work better than shoehorning Kranjcar or Miller  in to the left. 

2 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

He was possibly our best player this season until his injury.

It is all about opinions mate, but I could not agree with that. He made a few good runs in a couple of games but then just faded away and did nothing IMO. 

As with all opinions about football if he plays tomorrow and does well, I will be happy to say on that occasion I got it wrong.  I just do not think he is the answer to our left midfield position.

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is all about opinions mate, but I could not agree with that. He made a few good runs in a couple of games but then just faded away and did nothing IMO. 

As with all opinions about football if he plays tomorrow and does well, I will be happy to say on that occasion I got it wrong.  I just do not think he is the answer to our left midfield position.

Correct. He's been poor. Went hiding against Hibs and Hearts. When the going gets tough, he goes missing. 

31 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

I do not think running with the ball for 30 yards then falling over, running with the ball bumping into an opponent and falling over, running with the ball losing control and falling over justifies that appraisal. He did have a couple of shots against Motherwell but apart from that it has been a repeat of his falling over choices before he goes missing for the next 70 minutes.

40 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

No he wasn't. He had a good game against Motherwell and has been his usual coward self ever since. He's got all the talent to make it, but he'll never be a Rangers player in a million years. 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

One of those games we were down to 10 men and he still ran his arse in to the ground tracking back until the 90th minute. The other game he got injured in the first half hour after ripping Brandon a new one then got taken off. Hardly a fair judgement

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Always the first song I have on for match day . Goes brilliantly with your first can of the day :lol:

Try the 8th :lol: 

Going for more shortly,don't care if it's the nappy rippers,the sheep or their fenian cousins every pre game is always the same.Fucking buzzing for the game tomorrow already.

WE'LL SEE IT BUCKLE SHINING BRIGHT FROM THE SHOULDERS TO THE WAIST!!

14 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

One of those games we were down to 10 men and he still ran his arse in to the ground tracking back until the 90th minute. The other game he got injured in the first half hour after ripping Brandon a new one then got taken off. Hardly a fair judgement

Football is about opinions and my opinion at the moment is that Windass will never be good enough for our team. Now that might change in the future, but I would be very surprised.

If he does prove me wrong over the coming season then I will be happy to say I got it wrong.

3 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Might be a bit strange,  but does anyone think  playing Dorrans and Jack in the middle,  Pena in front just behind the front 2 and tell Candieas to switch from side to side throughout the game might work better than shoehorning Kranjcar or Miller  in to the left. 

Hopefully we see Pena start the lads been here not far off 3 months now and not started a game yet. Would mean having to go slightly different formation maybe a diamond 4 in the middle with Pena playing behind the front two.