***Official Arsene Wenger/Arsenal Thread***

7 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Knowing the supporters luck, Arsenal are going to win this and it will give the board the excuse they need to keep Wenger :lol: 

He has another year left on his contract so they don't even need an excuse. 

The best thing that can happen to this club and it's supporters 

They win fuck all and a little bit more  humiliation 

They can't see it 

Only way to see the back of this cancerous  Manager who truly has overstayed his welcome 

A massive club with the most apathetic bunch of supporters that would give us a run for our money 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Arsene wenger wae the worst farewell speech in the history of farewell speeches. :lol:

in all seriousness, he was the last man standing from my early memories of the premier league.  Will be weird as fuck now without him. 

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No gonny read that, but Ozil is a wank.

Fair enough, thought it was a bit harsh on MK overall but the guy does make some good points. For the money and wages Ozil has had spent on him by Arsenal I think they could have done better, don't ask right know who will need to have a think!

15 minutes ago, badjon said:

Fair enough, thought it was a bit harsh on MK overall but the guy does make some good points. For the money and wages Ozil has had spent on him by Arsenal I think they could have done better, don't ask right know who will need to have a think!

I'd grudge paying ozil 40k a week never mind 350k the guys absolutely dung.