Everything that is wrong with an element of our support today

Virtuoso

10 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I see @Bluepeter9 has been enjoying his holidays...

He's much smaller than me - by that I mean narrower not shorter - but other than that his heart is in the right place . I like thousands of Rangers fans, still support Scotland and still remember when we were the mainstay of the Scots support. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

He's much smaller than me - by that I mean narrower not shorter - but other than that his heart is in the right place . I like thousands of Rangers fans, still support Scotland and still remember when we were the mainstay of the Scots support. 

There's a difference between Scotland and what he said.

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yup "remember when" 

your words - past tense 

times change 

that cunt is in a minority but even 1 of him is 1 too many 

Just now, Da Kool Blue said:

Who gives a shit about his political stance?

The guy clearly buys our merch, which gives the club money, that is a lot more than most so-called Rangers fans do.

:lol: that's not Rangers merchandise

file you under m for mongo 

1 minute ago, Da Kool Blue said:

Who gives a shit about his political stance?

The guy clearly buys our merch, which gives the club money, that is a lot more than most so-called Rangers fans do.

So called Rangers fans? For not buying 'merch'? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

Personally think the fact that we're a broad church of supporters is one of the fantastic things about being a fan of Rangers.

The fenians are such a bunch of sheep; They all claim to be IRA supporting, Irish Republican, Palestinian, Basque terrorist suppoeting arseholes.  I'm delighted we've got a proper lot of different types of people that love The Rangers.

I'd actually doubt there's a Club in the world that's got such a diverse group of genuine supporters that are so passionate about our club. Not plastic fans but proper genuine fans is unreal.

Anyone that would support us and cheer a goal against the fenians is good enough for me ?

That's nice 

and what about anti union bigots? Or you only interested in the birthday card pish ?

Just now, Pure_Quality said:

Personally think the fact that we're a broad church of supporters is one of the fantastic things about being a fan of Rangers.

The fenians are such a bunch of sheep; They all claim to be IRA supporting, Irish Republican, Palestinian, Basque terrorist suppoeting arseholes.  I'm delighted we've got a proper lot of different types of people that love The Rangers.

I'd actually doubt there's a Club in the world that's got such a diverse group of genuine supporters that are so passionate about our club. Not plastic fans but proper genuine fans is unreal.

Anyone that would support us and cheer a goal against the fenians is good enough for me ?

Probably closer to being the exact opposite of that.