Done n Dusted !

THEFISH

I've heard it could be as early as Saturday, or even tomorrow.

Not sure where he's gonna fit in, but if there's a foreigners rule to be introduced any time soon, we need to get all the good young Scottish talent in ahead of Celtic, so fair play.

I've heard it could be as early as Saturday, or even tomorrow.

Not sure where he's gonna fit in, but if there's a foreigners rule to be introduced any time soon, we need to get all the good young Scottish talent in ahead of Celtic, so fair play.

We wont be that affected by that rule all that much reall.

If we get Naismith we will have McGregor, Hutton, Weir, Webster, Smith, Burke, Ferguson, Thomson, McCullcoh, Boyd and Naimsith as our homegrown players, which is still quite a decent looking side.

From what I remember the "home-grown" rule will apply to your European squad - and the list of players you give to UEFA is pretty long (it's not just the team and subs for a particular game). Various kids who have never (or hardly) played for the first team tend to get listed. So we needn't worry about that.

i dont realy want naismith..

£1.85million seems alot for a player who proved he was a standout in a small team..

theres a big difference between kilmarnock and rangers

boyd did it..and if we do get naismith i hope he can to

but tbh..i would rather see the money used to bring in a quality right mid or striker..its what we need

£1.85million seems alot for a player who proved he was a standout in a small team..

but tbh..i would rather see the money used to bring in a quality right mid or striker..its what we need

Look at the naismith thread, or look on youtube, and you'll see exactly what he can do for us. If he can do that for killie, he can do it for us, and improve aswell.

Look at the naismith thread, or look on youtube, and you'll see exactly what he can do for us. If he can do that for killie, he can do it for us, and improve aswell.

we dont need imo! (tu)

What's not to need? A young scottish talent on the heels of another young scottish talent and an ageing striker for their place?

I'd argue we do need him, because we have very little creativity in midfield, so we need good strong strikers we can rotate on form. Especially if he can play on the right side, which i've seen a few people say now.

In a years time, he'll be worth a fortune if he stays at killie, he'll move down south, and we'd all be kicking ourselves that we didn't get him this year. We need a full squad, in which future transfer windows, we can just buy in two or three quality players to maintain the team, rather than have a gut out like this season.

I think a deal has been agreed already and the only reason it hasn't been released officially is that they want to announce a double signing. :beer2:

You steaming aye?

I know what you mean but my brother who lives in Ayr said the word down there is that the Kilie chairman has thrown his toys oot the pram because Naisy wont go anywhere but Ibrox and decided to get rid of the boy asap and is dealing with Rangers himself.As for the other signing, just wishful thinking as I want Whittaker and if the first is true then just waiting for Hibs to agree. I'll have to stop sniffing that stuff !! :cool:

This is what I don't get, it's very unlikely that we will get a "quality" player for 1.85 million.

Investing on talent is the way forward!