Our player wins POTM

Clarkyyy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Shame hes farmed out to St Johnstone running accross packed defences from the left & scoring goals ?

Wrong.

He only scores when the ball is kicked long into space for him to run into, don't ya know?

That said, still a waste of a wage at Rangers and shouldn't have been signed.

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Congratulations to him. I have a feeling he is going to run riot for us when he comes back and is playing for a manager who knows what they are doing, most likely Mr Wright. 

Aye congratulations Francis! You didn't try a leg when you were here but have suddenly turned into a played the moment you left, well done!

Just now, Gustav said:

Aye congratulations Francis! You didn't try a leg when you were here but have suddenly turned into a played the moment you left, well done!

He was here under 2 duds, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until he fails under a manager I trust. 

5 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

He was here under 2 duds, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until he fails under a manager I trust. 

So back a player who has failed under 2 managers, had a terrible attitude and who is a dyed in the wool taig with a father working for the scum rather than back our manager?

Aye no bother ya roaster.

Let's be honest here. We signed him when we were a Championship club and were desperate to get a bit of SPL quality in our team.

Those days are thankfully gone and we are no longer a lower league circus act.

He only got to play for the best club in the world due to extremely unusual circumstances.

St. Johnstone is your level Michael. Enjoy playing in a freezing and empty stadium before your team goes back to being relegation material while we build towards an exciting future.

Just now, rfc_watp said:

So back a player who has failed under 2 managers, had a terrible attitude and who is a dyed in the wool taig with a father working for the scum rather than back our manager?

Aye no bother ya roaster.

He didn't fail. He didn't get a chance. It wasn't 2 capable managers it was 2 duds.