Our player wins POTM

Clarkyyy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gustav said:

He's a dreadful footballer and a scumbag.

Its 2017 mate, we have guys covered in rosary bead & virgin mary tatoos, tge tims have a Rangers fan as a captain and worship the ground he walks on .. too many folk like urself think hes a 'scumbag' cos he has celtic connections .. fact is played up front he scores goals .. not saying hed score as many as morelos but last year when you had waghorn missing sittters & miller playing at dm when he should have been up front, moh was worth a few games to see what he could do 

Just now, Clarkyyy said:

Its 2017 mate, we have guys covered in rosary bead & virgin mary tatoos, tge tims have a Rangers fan as a captain and worship the ground he walks on .. too many folk like urself think hes a 'scumbag' cos he has celtic connections .. fact is played up front he scores goals .. not saying hed score as many as morelos but last year when you had waghorn missing sittters & miller playing at dm when he should have been up front, moh was worth a few games to see what he could do 

Nope.

Scumbag.

Why is it when we let players go and they inevitably have a couple good games at their new club, do people instantly forget how pony they were with us?

Had their chance didn't take it like many others have over the years. Struggle to name 5 players that have left us in recent times and actually went on to do anything of note or end up at a club the size of ours.

Waghorn, Garner, Dodoo, MOH and any of the other dross you want to name that we somehow managed to punt over the pre season are garbage. However they all had their moments like they are having now but it was exactly that a moment, nothing more. 

2 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

So back a player who has failed under 2 managers, had a terrible attitude and who is a dyed in the wool taig with a father working for the scum rather than back our manager?

Aye no bother ya roaster.

Wonder if he was feeding info to his old man about internal stuff. Never seen a manager so openly say in the media that a player has no place at the club.The leaks seem to have stopped also.Cunts a rabbid tarrier no place for him anywhere near our club

7 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Why is it when we let players go and they inevitably have a couple good games at their new club, do people instantly forget how pony they were with us?

Had their chance didn't take it like many others have over the years. Struggle to name 5 players that have left us in recent times and actually went on to do anything of note or end up at a club the size of ours.

Waghorn, Garner, Dodoo, MOH and any of the other dross you want to name that we somehow managed to punt over the pre season are garbage. However they all had their moments like they are having now but it was exactly that a moment, nothing more. 

Did he play up top for us .. never realised he had that chance .. funnily enough pre season he actually started a game at rb - scored in that aswell ??

7 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Did he play up top for us .. never realised he had that chance .. funnily enough pre season he actually started a game at rb - scored in that aswell ??

Didn't say he did but my opinion is the same the guy isn't a good footballer. 

With a bit of luck he will attract interest from down south and we get some money back for him. He will be back up the road within 18 months anyways cause again he's not a good football player.

If he didn't have pace he would be working on a building site, Gregg Wylde mark II 

2 hours ago, OhW said:

That's where my paranoia comes in though. I can see us selling to St Johnstone for a small fee when they already have a deal to sell him to the taigs for £1m. Meaning St J get the profit. Maybe a sell-on clause would help. Probably won't even happen anyway.

OIC.  I would suspect STJ would want to keep him to be honest.  Although Rangers need to box clever if there is a sniff of anything like that happening.  I would still be very surprised if celtic wanted him though.  They have nothing to gain by getting him into their squad.  Pedro already said he is not wanted here, so it will be up to him (or his successor).

41 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Have u watched his goals ? .. absolute myth that he can only score in behind a high defence .. hes been cutting across from the left at such pace that no1 can touch him or its a pen then curling shots in back post ..reminds me of a thread i started in here where i suggested playing him up top instead of waghorn/miller & was slagged to death for calling him a finisher .. ?

If he's that good why did he never do it for us during him umpteen chances? Answer - because he either didn't give a shit or is a shitebag. 

Failed as an RFC player, he has tonnes of pace but no end product, ran into too many blind alleys for me, remember Gregg Wylde .. similar player IMO.

Yes he's playing well at StJ but that's his level & if they want to keep him then they can buy him in January .

Just seen him on SSN when asked about Perdo he replied with a smug shrug of the shoulders "I don't pay much attention to him anyway"

So there it is in a nutshell his stinking attitude towards the manager of his club and that's why he'll no be back... And the fact that he was pish anytime he did pull on the jersey.  Get him tae fuck.

12 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

If he's that good why did he never do it for us during him umpteen chances? Answer - because he either didn't give a shit or is a shitebag. 

Already covered that we never played him up front - you know in the position he played to impresd us enough to sign him ?

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Just seen him on SSN when asked about Perdo he replied with a smug shrug of the shoulders "I don't pay much attention to him anyway"

So there it is in a nutshell his stinking attitude towards the manager of his club and that's why he'll no be back... And the fact that he was pish anytime he did pull on the jersey.  Get him tae fuck.

he didnt actually say that he said "I dont really pay much attention to it , to be honest". But he wont be back Im sure

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

He squandered a chance to show up to an unders game where scouts of multiple teams from down south were going to be there.

The guy is one gigantic fucking bellend.

He could be the highest scorer in the league for them but he will never do it for us. 

If you believe the rumours that was a mix up between Pedro & Murty but i appreciate what you're saying he could have probably asked the question rather than waiting to be told where & when to go