Our player wins POTM

Clarkyyy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Clarkyyy said:

If you believe the rumours that was a mix up between Pedro & Murty but i appreciate what you're saying he could have probably asked the question rather than waiting to be told where & when to go 

Above and beyond any of that stuff, I just can't see him ever pulling on our shirt again. 

Warburton bought him then seemed to never pick him. Murty never gave him a go in his short spell and Pedro seemed to fall out with him altogether even though he gave a few chances (even putting him at RB ffs :lol:).

Is it because his style isn't suited to playing against teams that just sit in like Hearts at Ibrox a couple weeks ago for example? Fuck knows - I just can't help but think it's his attitude.

Either way I think he'll be gone unless the next manager is Tommy Wright... :ohmy::lol:

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

he didnt actually say that he said "I dont really pay much attention to it , to be honest". But he wont be back Im sure

Just watched it back and he did say 'it' and not him, doesn't make any difference though, the it he's talking about is Pedro's opinion of him.

Maybe he should pay attention to what the manager of the club who still employe him has to say about him... To me it shows a shitty attitude and maybe this is what Pedro has been dealing with day in day out in training and the reason he made the comments he did.

We both agree though he won't be back.

23 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Already covered that we never played him up front - you know in the position he played to impresd us enough to sign him ?

And it's already been covered, many many times, that he plays well against teams who aren't playing 11 men behind the ball every week.

33 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Just watched it back and he did say 'it' and not him, doesn't make any difference though, the it he's talking about is Pedro's opinion of him.

Maybe he should pay attention to what the manager of the club who still employe him has to say about him... To me it shows a shitty attitude and maybe this is what Pedro has been dealing with day in day out in training and the reason he made the comments he did.

We both agree though he won't be back.

I do get the feeling that Pedro thought too many players had an attitude problem - and out they went

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I do get the feeling that Pedro thought too many players had an attitude problem - and out they went

Mate people will watch the MOH  interview and make up their own minds but to me I saw a smug cunt who clearly doesn't give a fuck if he comes back to the club or not and couldn't care less what the manager thinks about him.  Stinking attitude towards his Rangers career imo

1 hour ago, Clarkyyy said:

Its 2017 mate, we have guys covered in rosary bead & virgin mary tatoos, tge tims have a Rangers fan as a captain and worship the ground he walks on .. too many folk like urself think hes a 'scumbag' cos he has celtic connections .. fact is played up front he scores goals .. not saying hed score as many as morelos but last year when you had waghorn missing sittters & miller playing at dm when he should have been up front, moh was worth a few games to see what he could do 

I totally agree with you. I don't know if his heart wasn't in it because of his allegiances but personally I think he has been played out of position whilst he's been here. IMHO he's not a winger, he's a forward. 

MOH was probably just treated as another St Johnstone player by the other teams - who will be relatively open when playing St Johnstone anyway. Once defences start to watch him again, I think the goals will dry up. However, if he keeps[s up a reasonable return, there is no reason, we need to give him away for nothing. Be interesting to see how he plays against us (can he play against us?)

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

MOH was probably just treated as another St Johnstone player by the other teams - who will be relatively open when playing St Johnstone anyway. Once defences start to watch him again, I think the goals will dry up. However, if he keeps[s up a reasonable return, there is no reason, we need to give him away for nothing. Be interesting to see how he plays against us (can he play against us?)

For about 20 years celtic have been loaning players out in to the SPFL with it written in to the deals that they cannot play against their parent club.  Whereas we've never been that smart.  I can't remember who exactly, but we had a loan player fuck us over, and I remember the outrage then as to why he was playing against us in the first place.  

Also, if we get to January and MOH is on double figures, is one of the top-scorers in the league, and we still need a left-wing option or cover for the striker, then we should recall that loan. 

33 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

For about 20 years celtic have been loaning players out in to the SPFL with it written in to the deals that they cannot play against their parent club.  Whereas we've never been that smart.  I can't remember who exactly, but we had a loan player fuck us over, and I remember the outrage then as to why he was playing against us in the first place.  

Also, if we get to January and MOH is on double figures, is one of the top-scorers in the league, and we still need a left-wing option or cover for the striker, then we should recall that loan. 

Can't remember this? who done us over who shouldn't have been playing while attached to us?

5 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Congratulations to him. I have a feeling he is going to run riot for us when he comes back and is playing for a manager who knows what they are doing, most likely Mr Wright. 

You might.... JUST might have a point. But I hope Pedro delivers.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

I didn't think players were allowed to play against their parent club. I'm probably wrong right enough 

1 hour ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Can't remember this? who done us over who shouldn't have been playing while attached to us?

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I can't remember who exactly

If anyone actually wants to put the time in researching this I think it was about 15-20 years ago.  I remember celtic loaning the likes of David Fernandez out while stipulating he couldn't face the parent club as they feared a backlash upon the return of the player.  We weren't doing that and I do recall one of our own loan players doing a job against us and the questions being raised at that time as to why he was even playing against us in the first place.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Some of his goals have been very good.  Literally making goals out of nothing and going past groups of defenders.  

oYN2l3.gif

MjY8V5.gif

lOKY9r.gif

I count him running across the face of at least 6 players there before finishing in a composed fashion .. wed rather have miller missing sitters from 4 yards costing us poinys but cos hes no a celtic man .. even tho he played for them ??

3 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

I count him running across the face of at least 6 players there before finishing in a composed fashion .. wed rather have miller missing sitters from 4 yards costing us poinys but cos hes no a celtic man .. even tho he played for them ??

Fuck both of them.

2 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

The worst thing about all this is that we're actually in need of a left-winger and someone who can play striker.  MOH's a guy who can play both those positions, he's top-scorer in the league, and we're paying him to do it for someone else.  Only at our club would a situation like this exist.  

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He is worse than Waghorn, and Miller for what it is worth.

Can we fuck up about him, only decent attribute he's got is pace.

Many goals has miller scored from the left if you dont mind me asking ? .. also where as moh has single handedly won st johnstone points in games you could argue that both games wev dropped points miller has cost us with sitters ?