Our player wins POTM

Clarkyyy

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four key points which you need as a player at Rangers, over and above a certain level of ability as a footballer

• 100% effort
  • Respect for the club 
  • Courage to continue through adversity
  • Respect for the fans who ultimately pay your salary

MOH in my opinion has not shown enough to convince me, he has what it takes.

5 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

His name, background, religion, colour, favourite club are all irrelevant, we are a club open to all and that kills our haters who are hellbent on dragging us back to the stone age. 

We shouldn't be a club open to shite players who support celtic and don't really want to be here. Why would anyone be on board with that? 

Infact, sign me for 8k per-week then anyone who has a problem with that then they need to remember what I am doesn't matter and Rangers is open to all.

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Harvey double penetration ... 

That rat-eyed fenian would never put the same effort in with us than he's doing with St Johnstone atm. Listening to Miller there on Sky Sports News and he let slip that he's "more comfortable at St Johnstone" ... meaning what exactly? 

Meaning that he's a chap with a pape name that has a heart more accustomed to St whatevers than the mighty defenders of the faith?

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

We shouldn't be a club open to shite players who support celtic and don't really want to be here. Why would anyone be on board with that? 

KAI has a point.  The knee benders in our support are often more happy at us being this diverse welcome all club than they are with us winning. 

Cunts like Michael Sean Patrick shouldn't be anywhere near Rangers

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Infact, sign me for 8k per-week then anyone who has a problem with that then they need to remember what I am doesn't matter and Rangers is open to all.

The ability of any given player is a matter of opinion. MOH played under 3 clowns here, he didn't stand a chance and didn't get a chance. This hatred of him because of his name and who he supports is embarrassing. If he payed under a decent manager, like he does at ST J, opinion of him would be completely different. :thumbup:

12 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

His name, background, religion, colour, favourite club are all irrelevant, we are a club open to all and that kills our haters who are hellbent on dragging us back to the stone age. 

Bullshit , he is exactly the type of player who should never be wearing our strip or playing for the club. Ian Black is another one.

13 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Harvey double penetration ... 

That rat-eyed fenian would never put the same effort in with us than he's doing with St Johnstone atm. Listening to Miller there on Sky Sports News and he let slip that he's "more comfortable at St Johnstone" ... meaning what exactly? 

Meaning that playing for a team who's ambition is to be in the top six  or not get relegated has different expectations and pressures from a club where every game has to be won.  

I think that's what he meant, unless you said that rhetorically and it didn't need an answer. 

7 hours ago, Harveydp said:

KAI has a point.  The knee benders in our support are often more happy at us being this diverse welcome all club than they are with us winning. 

Cunts like Michael Sean Patrick shouldn't be anywhere near Rangers

What's a "kneebender" mate?

I've always been wary of players who blame the manager for their performance. They have a lot of freedom to develop themselves and then put in a performance regardless of tactics. 

He might have some skills but isn't willing to take responsibility for his own performances. Therefore he is a sheep. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

What's a "kneebender" mate?

Bending the knee to the SNP is what many of our fans have done.

Bending the knee by definition would be the act of pandering to the power at be. Beforehand it would have been the King or Queen as a submission to their ultimate authority or perhaps better described as a demonstration of fealty.

""It is common for surrendering parties to bend the knee after being defeated in a war or rebellion; in return, the ruling king or lord will usually treat those that bend the knee with leniency""

Fans who refuse to sing naughty songs, fans who denounce the actions of other fans, fans who pander to every denand of this left wing governments hatred of Rangers.

The type of fan who will lose to Celtoc then go have a quiet drink with their celtic supporting mates. 

That's a Knee Bender.

4 hours ago, Harveydp said:

Bending the knee to the SNP is what many of our fans have done.

Bending the knee by definition would be the act of pandering to the power at be. Beforehand it would have been the King or Queen as a submission to their ultimate authority or perhaps better described as a demonstration of fealty.

""It is common for surrendering parties to bend the knee after being defeated in a war or rebellion; in return, the ruling king or lord will usually treat those that bend the knee with leniency""

Fans who refuse to sing naughty songs, fans who denounce the actions of other fans, fans who pander to every denand of this left wing governments hatred of Rangers.

The type of fan who will lose to Celtoc then go have a quiet drink with their celtic supporting mates. 

That's a Knee Bender.

So cutting and pasting something off a game of thrones website to get your answer is actually your answer then?  And your post was about Rangers Football club not the SNP  that was random  

So if you met our Queen would you bend the knee? Would you then become a knee bender?

would you sing naughty songs and stuff to get the club fined then?

do you denounce the actions of those fans who go home and away following the Gers and just enjoy the game but perhaps can separate political views from football views. 

Or are you talking fucking shite?

54 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So cutting and pasting something off a game of thrones website to get your answer is actually your answer then?  And your post was about Rangers Football club not the SNP  that was random  

So if you met our Queen would you bend the knee? Would you then become a knee bender?

do you denounce the actions of those fans who go home and away following the Gers and just enjoy the game but perhaps can separate political views from football views. 

The part in qoutations was taken directly from aforementioned website for want of me having to explain in my own words. Hence the " "

I would bend the knee to our sovereign as she is the figurehead of this kingdom. 

There should be no separation of politics with our club. We are a quintessentially British Club, loyal to the crown, loyal to our Kingdom.

The connection with my otoginal quote is that we have developed elements of our fan base who at every turn will pander to the SNP, the party who brought in legislation demonizing football fans, we have developed elements in our fan bade that apologise at every opportunity for being Rangers fans.

These skirt wearing mackeral munchers who have somehow infiltrated our support is bad enough but when guys like Michael Ofuckinghalloran pull on our teams jersey and instantly look uncomfortable in it, that is where the line is drawn.

You sound like the type wank stain who cares about a thing called "the reputation of the club" the type who would grass on a fellow fan for singing naughty songs.

In essence you'rea pandering cunt who should be hounded out of Ibrox alongside Yes Voters, SNP voters and every other apologist.

37 minutes ago, Harveydp said:

The part in qoutations was taken directly from aforementioned website for want of me having to explain in my own words. Hence the " "

I would bend the knee to our sovereign as she is the figurehead of this kingdom. 

There should be no separation of politics with our club. We are a quintessentially British Club, loyal to the crown, loyal to our Kingdom.

The connection with my otoginal quote is that we have developed elements of our fan base who at every turn will pander to the SNP, the party who brought in legislation demonizing football fans, we have developed elements in our fan bade that apologise at every opportunity for being Rangers fans.

These skirt wearing mackeral munchers who have somehow infiltrated our support is bad enough but when guys like Michael Ofuckinghalloran pull on our teams jersey and instantly look uncomfortable in it, that is where the line is drawn.

You sound like the type wank stain who cares about a thing called "the reputation of the club" the type who would grass on a fellow fan for singing naughty songs.

In essence you'rea pandering cunt who should be hounded out of Ibrox alongside Yes Voters, SNP voters and every other apologist.

Yet you feel able to abuse fellow Rangers supporters by using similar  words from the mouth of a taig. 

You have no idea really about the folks you chat to on the internet, none really  

:lol:  

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yet you feel able to abuse fellow Rangers supporters by using similar  words from the mouth of a taig. 

You have no idea really about the folks you chat to on the internet, none really  

Wee bitty ironic coming from you.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Sure is and why not Gustav, I've caught myself a real wriggler

all I did was ask what he meant by bending the knee and next thing I know he's had an actual Internet heart attack ffs. 

Your mother is an alcoholic whore. That's about all I've got to say about that.  

Good day sir.