Our player wins POTM

37 minutes ago, Harveydp said:

The part in qoutations was taken directly from aforementioned website for want of me having to explain in my own words. Hence the " "

I would bend the knee to our sovereign as she is the figurehead of this kingdom. 

There should be no separation of politics with our club. We are a quintessentially British Club, loyal to the crown, loyal to our Kingdom.

The connection with my otoginal quote is that we have developed elements of our fan base who at every turn will pander to the SNP, the party who brought in legislation demonizing football fans, we have developed elements in our fan bade that apologise at every opportunity for being Rangers fans.

These skirt wearing mackeral munchers who have somehow infiltrated our support is bad enough but when guys like Michael Ofuckinghalloran pull on our teams jersey and instantly look uncomfortable in it, that is where the line is drawn.

You sound like the type wank stain who cares about a thing called "the reputation of the club" the type who would grass on a fellow fan for singing naughty songs.

In essence you'rea pandering cunt who should be hounded out of Ibrox alongside Yes Voters, SNP voters and every other apologist.

Yet you feel able to abuse fellow Rangers supporters by using similar  words from the mouth of a taig. 

You have no idea really about the folks you chat to on the internet, none really  

:lol:  

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yet you feel able to abuse fellow Rangers supporters by using similar  words from the mouth of a taig. 

You have no idea really about the folks you chat to on the internet, none really  

Wee bitty ironic coming from you.

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

So cutting and pasting something off a game of thrones website to get your answer is actually your answer then?  And your post was about Rangers Football club not the SNP  that was random  

So if you met our Queen would you bend the knee? Would you then become a knee bender?

would you sing naughty songs and stuff to get the club fined then?

do you denounce the actions of those fans who go home and away following the Gers and just enjoy the game but perhaps can separate political views from football views. 

Or are you talking fucking shite?

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Sure is and why not Gustav, I've caught myself a real wriggler

all I did was ask what he meant by bending the knee and next thing I know he's had an actual Internet heart attack ffs. 

Your mother is an alcoholic whore. That's about all I've got to say about that.  

Good day sir.

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

As you like being DP'd Harvey, consider that"s your ass been done. Your mouth is next. 

Good day to you too

Might aswell keep it in the family eh. Your whore cunt mother has been sucking me off all day. Might as well let you join in the fun. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

@KeyserSoze. You okay buddy? That was a vicious attack :angry::lol:

got an angry 12 year old necrophiliac on the end of my line. 

Just letting him dangle a while. 

Cheers for checking in mate, need to go though as Billy needs his phone back the screws are fucking all over you in here.