Relocation for filth game

Jam_piece

55 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Shut up Harvey, your that much of a mongo you wouldn't know if your arse was being tampered with.

For the record, i would drink tea before coffee but it's not my number 1 drink of choice.

Well. That's mean. Bitch

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the Club Deck when the Broomloan mob join us for an old firm game. It totally detracts from the atmosphere. All you hear is non stop moaning about the stairs, the view, the leg room etc, etc etc. I tried to shut someone up by offering them one of my fine prawn and cucumber sandwiches..............They even moaned about that because it didn't have brown sauce on it!  

2 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I hate the Club Deck when the Broomloan mob join us for an old firm game. It totally detracts from the atmosphere. All you hear is non stop moaning about the stairs, the view, the leg room etc, etc etc. I tried to shut someone up by offering them one of my fine prawn and cucumber sandwiches..............They even moaned about that because it didn't have brown sauce on it!  

I quite enjoying tutting at them while they ask 'why is no one else signing'. 

45 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Sorry :depressed: - not about the sandwich because I would have took it! Sorry about the moaning but in fairness I'm usually at deaths door when I get to the top of the stairs and I can't moan for at least 10 minutes till I get my breath back! :lol:

15 hours ago, Jam_piece said:

Heads up for any Broomloan ST holders. Just logged into my account and found out where Im being shunted to to allow the mhanky paedo bastards to have an IRA fest in my seat (thanks dave).

GF6 row B. Bit low down but could have been worse I suppose. Close enough for a pitch invasion when our 5th goes in. 

Did you not realise you where getting moved?