Levein has a swipe at Rangers

Loyaleastend

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, OhW said:

If you had said that before the transfer window closed it would make sense, but there is no hassle now. We don't need to deal with Hearts at all anymore. We wait until January and then deal with Walker directly.

I did say it before the window closed probably in another thread, perhaps the fact I don't rate Walker is clouding my judgment.  

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Time to move on Hearts from Budge all the way down totally despise The Rangers, Walker is IMO not worth the hassle, move on and find a better option. 

Personally I would sign Walker on a pre-contact the first week in January and then slap in a cheeky nominal bid for him the next day and see if they bite.

Given the hatred most of the Jambo fanbase has for Rangers it would be impossible for them to play Walker in the 2nd half of the season if we got him on a Bosman.

They can let him go then or freeze him out either way we'll have ripped the pish out of them and they will regret trying to play hardball with Rangers in the summer.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

What have we done wrong exactly? if anything it's Hearts that's let the boy down with a stupid, unrealistic valuation of a million quid on a, let's face it, average player who we can sign in 4-months on a pre-contract for nothing.

Hearts need to look at themselves and step into the fucking real world. 

This, we were realistic when we sold wee Barrie - arguably too realistic.

Difference was Barrie has been selected for his country Walker hasnt but they want twice the money??

Fuck right off. We will get him for nothing in 3-4 months ??

Levein did more damage to Scotland's international reputation in one game than anyone would have thought possible. He is a joke figure in world football because of it. I doubt anyone cares or listens to him any more. He's an attention seeker and knows if he mentions Rangers the papers up here will print it 

levein: "shit people don't want me in this job."

Heart's fan's: "yeah we always knew you where picking the team ya fucking tool"

levein "better get that e-mail printed off from liewell, ah here it is (if you ever have to deflect the attention away from you and your club follow this template 

" No that's not the case because  ...............insert story here make sure to mention Rangers..................................................... ...................................................... and thats why we can't do that")

Hearts fan: " so it's sevcos fault"

levein "yes it is"

Hearts fan: "bastards knew that"

The only reason this streak o' pish is hearts manager is because they cannae afford another one, must be fuckin wae his heid, he's stuck wae two jobs only because he picked a dud cathro and now he's payin for it, he's in the position of havin a red hot poker up his arse wae the cauld end in so he cannae pull it oot !

image.gif.2f068f687eeb374072e22970f9aac2b2.gif

Hearts valued Walker at £1 million and refused to lower their valuation.

Rangers went so far but deemed that £1 million was too pricey and didn't take it any further bar the bids that were made, and rejected.

Now Rangers can sign him for about half that amount in January, or, sign him on a pre-contract for next summer and pay a nominal amount as a development fee as he came through Hearts' youth ranks, if they're lucky to get that much.

Craig Levein thinks he's being a smartarse, but his financial nous is exceptionally questionable.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I've almost finished watching the Hearts vs Aberdeen game on BBC Alba 

that game would get football stopped. Walker fucking rotten - I wouldn't even do a pre contract in Jan going on this seasons form 

Maybe he just doesn't want to be there. (Like MOH for us compared to how he seems to be playing now)

On 08/09/2017 at 10:14 AM, With Heart and Hand said:

The way the other Clubs are acting we should just put bids in for the best players in every team with no intention of buying just to unsettle the cunts and make them think their players are about to jump ship to us

Honestly, this is not a bad idea. Not nice maybe for the player, but fuck it, it's a dog eat dog world.