SFA refuse to reopen case against Rangers

DennyBlueNose

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Obviously I'm delighted with this but celtic should be disciplined for trying to tarnish the Scottish game further for personal gain. You can bet your bottom dollar that if the SFA or SPFL could have sanctioned further penalties, especially financial ones, they most certainly would have. Sure Lawell must have known this? Or is he just shit stirring to appease the smelly tramps he calls supporters? 

Your last sentence is spot on, that's why he's doing it, to appease the scum fans whilst knowing that it won't be looked at and if it was, some of his dealings would be unearthed. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Obviously I'm delighted with this but celtic should be disciplined for trying to tarnish the Scottish game further for personal gain. You can bet your bottom dollar that if the SFA or SPFL could have sanctioned further penalties, especially financial ones, they most certainly would have. Sure Lawell must have known this? Or is he just shit stirring to appease the smelly tramps he calls supporters? 

A lot of you guys are just not grasping this . The SPFL and the Sfa are one . It's dressed up as two . They are all still the same corrupt fucking scumbags that without a shadow of a doubt , would be trying to punish us if they could . There will be some agenda , or protocol  they will be following .

And it won't be to the benefit or defence of Rangers . Count on that

40 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Their AGM must be on the horizon....

People are nice to you when they want something from you.
It's more likely that the SFA wants Rangers to go easy on them and the scum when their upcoming investigation results of child molestation come due.
Can you imagine the shitstorm if Rangers were to loudly insist that the scum are properly dealt with for long-term violations of child abuse laws? 

13 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's the thing. Even if they were to find something (doubtful), what possible sanctions could they look at?

Who knows, trying to decipher what the letter actually said, there's another article on DR that doesn't say the same thing as the BBC. There's an exert from the letter on the DR article that says the SFA are looking into it and if wrongdoing is found it will be dealt with by the compliance officer whereas the BBC article suggests it's a foregone conclusion. I guess we won't know until we see the letter in full. What do you make of it? 

BBC

However, in the letter to clubs, the SFA also informed that the court testimony of two former directors of Rangers Football Club plc (Oldco) regarding "overdue payables" - in what is known as the 'Wee Tax Case' - "might have implications in the context of the Uefa licence granted in 2011".

"On the face of it, there seem to be contradictions between those statements and written representations made at the time," it stated.

"In 2011, Oldco indicated there was an ongoing dispute with HMRC, but the evidence in the Craig Whyte [former Rangers owner] trial suggests that Oldco knew by early 2011 that it had no defence to HMRC's claim.

"This matter has been referred to the compliance officer for further investigation following receipt of information of a written opinion from senior counsel."

DR

"The Scottish FA is currently examining the detail of what was said in the most recent court cases and you can be assured that the matter will be dealt with by the Compliance Officer if there is any suggestion that the organisation has been knowingly misled in any of the matters that came before it."

36 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Why start another thread on this shite OP ??:taig:

Because it's worth knowing. If you don't want to discuss it then click on the next thread. 

What I don't get is why you complain about a thread then proceed to make another two posts in it. Clearly it interests you too so justifies it being posted here in the first place 

11 minutes ago, 72barca said:

People are nice to you when they want something from you.
It's more likely that the SFA wants Rangers to go easy on them and the scum when their upcoming investigation results of child molestation come due.
Can you imagine the shitstorm if Rangers were to loudly insist that the scum are properly dealt with for long-term violations of child abuse laws? 

With King and Murray mate. That is a total pipe dream . Nice thought though

2 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Because it's worth knowing. If you don't want to discuss it then click on the next thread. 

What I don't get is why you complain about a thread then proceed to make another two posts in it. Clearly it interests you too so justifies it being posted here kn the first place 

There is already a post on the same subject started earlier .

13 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Who knows, trying to decipher what the letter actually said, there's another article on DR that doesn't say the same thing as the BBC. There's an exert from the letter on the DR article that says the SFA are looking into it and if wrongdoing is found it will be dealt with by the compliance officer whereas the BBC article suggests it's a foregone conclusion. I guess we won't know until we see the letter in full. What do you make of it? 

BBC

However, in the letter to clubs, the SFA also informed that the court testimony of two former directors of Rangers Football Club plc (Oldco) regarding "overdue payables" - in what is known as the 'Wee Tax Case' - "might have implications in the context of the Uefa licence granted in 2011".

"On the face of it, there seem to be contradictions between those statements and written representations made at the time," it stated.

"In 2011, Oldco indicated there was an ongoing dispute with HMRC, but the evidence in the Craig Whyte [former Rangers owner] trial suggests that Oldco knew by early 2011 that it had no defence to HMRC's claim.

"This matter has been referred to the compliance officer for further investigation following receipt of information of a written opinion from senior counsel."

DR

"The Scottish FA is currently examining the detail of what was said in the most recent court cases and you can be assured that the matter will be dealt with by the Compliance Officer if there is any suggestion that the organisation has been knowingly misled in any of the matters that came before it."

Reading between the lines, it looks like they are maybe looking at a solution that would appease certain members of the league system, and the hint about "implications in the context of the uefa license granted in 2011" , to me, hints at potentially not allowing us a license to enter European competition of an amount of time. Not sure,but it does smack of trying to give us more sanctions no matter the route

2 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

This a new and important development on an 6 year fight so it's worth a thread, if admin disagree then they can merge the threads. Must a be taig but. 

It's not a new development . What garbage . Do you button up the back .

The spfl and SFA are the same corrupt fuckers . It means fuck all what either of them are doing .

What concerns me more . Is what our clubs does and isn't doing

I will take back the taig sign though :p:

8 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Reading between the lines, it looks like they are maybe looking at a solution that would appease certain members of the league system, and the hint about "implications in the context of the uefa license granted in 2011" , to me, hints at potentially not allowing us a license to enter European competition of an amount of time. Not sure,but it does smack of trying to give us more sanctions no matter the route

Yes mate . Never seen this myself but it would make perfect corrupt sense for the haters

8 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I don't know if they could because we're operating under a new holding company, might be wrong though. My guess would be they'll try and make a grab for more money from Oldco. Not gonna piss top many of us off as it irrelevant but will keep their masters happy. Grasping at straws comes to mind.