SFA refuse to reopen case against Rangers

DennyBlueNose

2 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

I don't know if they could because we're operating under a new holding company, might be wrong though. My guess would be they'll try and make a grab for more money from Oldco. Not gonna piss top many of us off as it irrelevant but will keep their masters happy. Grasping at straws comes to mind. 

Those are finer details I'm not really too sure about, but they seem to be quite happy to recognise us as the same entity when it suits their agenda (ie title stripping). Definitely grasping at straws,and as Cushy says, they happen to have an AGM coming up

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liewells in a cunt of a position here, with his ceptic hat on he has to call for an enquiry to appease his manky support but with his SFA hat on he knows that any enquiry would expose some murky shit esp around the 5 party agreement, the details of which he needs to keep quiet.

Didn't the chink get a seat at the top table in Europe? That's why he removed himself from the SPFL board? Cunt would get a piece at anyone's door. Absolute no morality and these bastards should be challenged on their every move to tarnish our name and the name of Scottish football. 

As long as the cheques keep coming, the press will continue to print whatever Lawwell wants them to. Fat prick.

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's not a new development . What garbage . Do you button up the back .

The spfl and SFA are the same corrupt fuckers . It means fuck all what either of them are doing .

What concerns me more . Is what our clubs does and isn't doing

I will take back the taig sign though :p:

Aye mate at the end of the day we know it's all smoke and mirrors but it's another nail in the coffin of the whole title stripping pish. There's more twists and turns in this saga for sure but I'm taking this as a victory and another sign that slanty eyes is losing his stranglehold on Scottish football

2 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Didn't the chink get a seat at the top table in Europe? That's why he removed himself from the SPFL board? Cunt would get a piece at anyone's door. Absolute no morality and these bastards should be challenged on their every move to tarnish our name and the name of Scottish football. 

As long as the cheques keep coming, the press will continue to print whatever Lawwell wants them to. Fat prick.

Only to secure a tighter grip at the SFA, Europe's a pap, no doubt fanny eyes has been bombarding them with letters and that was a sock to shut him up, he's no real influence there.

Just now, wewillfollowrangers said:

Only to secure a tighter grip at the SFA, Europe's a pap, no doubt fanny eyes has been bombarding them with letters and that was a sock to shut him up, he's no real influence there.

I know the status will mean everything to the cunts in the offices at hampden and his influence will be nothing. Everyone at hampden will be bending over backwards for him.

The next Paedophile  AGM will consist of a large percentage of discussion regarding a club that has won the most top league titles in the universe. Will they discus SCIAF  funding, which our former manager (the gardener) has supported in the past, for what reason  I can't fathom out?. Or, will they discuss Catholic foodbanks?

2 minutes ago, WGOH said:

I know the status will mean everything to the cunts in the offices at hampden and his influence will be nothing. Everyone at hampden will be bending over backwards for him.

The cunts own the SFA, wont stop the malignant green and grey hordes seeing this and putting it down to masons at the SFA helping Rangers out. Fucking bangers.

29 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Gollum has just posted this 

SPFL(Doncaster) to SFA(Reagan) 

to much smoke here over the last few days 

no fluke that jap eye chucked his job on SFA board either 

time for the club to come out fighting I think 

IMG_2762.PNG

So this is the invitation that reagan/sfa knocked back?  

1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

They normally use it to talk about Rangers anyway, what a bunch of sad fuckers.

It's a pitiful existence mate. The day after their CL draw a taig in the work sent me an email about Mark Allen, I mean come on to fuck, just been drawn against some of the biggest clubs in Europe, millions of pounds to be made and they're more worried about our director of football. The cunts take obsession to new levels. 

Just now, DennyBlueNose said:

It's a pitiful existence mate. The day after their CL draw a taig in the work sent me an email about Mark Allen, I mean come on to fuck, just been drawn against some of the biggest clubs in Europe, millions of pounds to be made and they're more worried about our director of football. The cunts take obsession to new levels. 

I have concluded that being a yahoo is a mental illness of some form

1 hour ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Who knows, trying to decipher what the letter actually said, there's another article on DR that doesn't say the same thing as the BBC. There's an exert from the letter on the DR article that says the SFA are looking into it and if wrongdoing is found it will be dealt with by the compliance officer whereas the BBC article suggests it's a foregone conclusion. I guess we won't know until we see the letter in full. What do you make of it? 

BBC

However, in the letter to clubs, the SFA also informed that the court testimony of two former directors of Rangers Football Club plc (Oldco) regarding "overdue payables" - in what is known as the 'Wee Tax Case' - "might have implications in the context of the Uefa licence granted in 2011".

"On the face of it, there seem to be contradictions between those statements and written representations made at the time," it stated.

"In 2011, Oldco indicated there was an ongoing dispute with HMRC, but the evidence in the Craig Whyte [former Rangers owner] trial suggests that Oldco knew by early 2011 that it had no defence to HMRC's claim.

"This matter has been referred to the compliance officer for further investigation following receipt of information of a written opinion from senior counsel."

DR

"The Scottish FA is currently examining the detail of what was said in the most recent court cases and you can be assured that the matter will be dealt with by the Compliance Officer if there is any suggestion that the organisation has been knowingly misled in any of the matters that came before it."

Is this not the same allegation that the obsessed mob were trying to tout in a Swiss newspaper a while back, and that LawMan dismantled in a post in the B&F forum.

32 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Aye mate at the end of the day we know it's all smoke and mirrors but it's another nail in the coffin of the whole title stripping pish. There's more twists and turns in this saga for sure but I'm taking this as a victory and another sign that slanty eyes is losing his stranglehold on Scottish football

Ok fair enough . It seems a long way off to me but I will take your optimism on the chin

7 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Is this not the same allegation that the obsessed mob were trying to tout in a Swiss newspaper a while back, and that LawMan dismantled in a post in the B&F forum.

Aye mate, it will be dismantled again but it keeps the unwashed in their cages for the time being. 

29 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

The cunts own the SFA, wont stop the malignant green and grey hordes seeing this and putting it down to masons at the SFA helping Rangers out. Fucking bangers.

yeah that old deluded fairy tale classic . It's at least 20 years out of date

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ok fair enough . It seems a long way off to me but I will take your optimism on the chin

This has come to nothing, the wee tax case implications will come to nothing and they'll be foaming at the mouth for years to come, everyone's a winner. 

3 hours ago, DennyBlueNose said:

They've long been exposed as incompetent, fucks knows how Regan and Doncaster are still at the head of Scottish football. 

They are still in their positions because they are still useful to the puppetmaster from the darkside.

Once again it seems it is open season on Rangers Football Club. I can think of no other club in any other country that has sustained and continues to sustain this length of never ending attack. From stuff like this to veiled digs from other managers it simply goes on and on. And sadly our club seems to have gone back to the bad old days of saying very little. Also noted everytime this is raked up it gives the tabloids another excuse to repeat the "liquidated club" sheer nonsense. Fans of clubs such as Leeds Utd must look on at what is happening up here and think wtf. SIX Years.. just think about that...six years and still it continues. And while the SFA have rejected the chance to participate they have,with little doubt to appease the one unnamed club and the tramps who support it,agreed to look into the granting of our UEFA license. Our club must start getting involved here and i don't mean behind the scenes. It should make it crystal clear that this cannot go on any longer. I would love it (as Kevin would say) if our club countered the jap by demanding an enquiry into the REAL biggest scandal ever to disgrace this country sporting wise,but of course they won't and never will. No matter the amount of times that rancid gutter club attacks us. Fucking grow a set Rangers. 

The SPFL can't do a fucking thing, since the hearing, and ruling was done by another body, SPL, and NO SPFL rules were broken, because it didn't even exist at the time.

The SPFL have no jurisdiction over the EBT case whatsoever, and should just keep quiet about it.

How desperate are these cunts? If this was Rangers doing this, I'd be so embarrassed, but you couldn't mark their neck with a blow torch.

The only club to have suffered through the use of EBT's is Rangers. We'd be in a much better place now, and there'd be no talk of taigs going for 9 in a row.

Enjoy your Tainted Titles ya bunch of inbreeding bastards! WATP!!