Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

35 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

In the week a mass grave is found with 400 children in it this clown wants the Scottish Government to make stripping Rangers of trophies a priority. 

he is a devout catholic ...shutters down on that matter

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

This is a ridiculous thing to claim.  FIFA don't like governments sticking their nose in to matters pertaining to the football.  If the government intervened FIFA could turn round and ban the national team or the domestic clubs from competing in outside of Scotland.  This proves, yet again, that celtic fans hate Rangers more than they love the sport itself and will bring the game to its knees given half the chance.

Also, when Jim Spence was asked what Dundee United view was and some other club his response was this:

No club, other than celtic, gives a fuck about this issue.  Every club in the country, other than celtic, wants to move on from it and get back to the football.

Paraphrased you on the RM twitter page mate :tu:

I will never ever understand these bitter bastards. They have won 6 titles in a row, treble winners, have two years of CL money burning a whole in their pocket and tomorrow night they play one of the most exciting teams in Europe at home and this is what they care about. It doesn't matter how well their horrible little club is doing or how much of a shambles we have been for 5 years (partly down to decisions made in 2012) this is still the rhetoric. 

I'm glad to see other clubs who I did not expect (hibs) coming out and saying let's put this shit to bed. I'm sure there will be more clubs coming out over the next few days! 

For me this just feeds into their inferiority complex when it comes to us. They know they have skeletons in the closet that will be revealed sooner rather than later, and this is just another distraction. I think what really creeps them out  and keeps them up at night is that we are closing in on them on the park and that at some point will not be the best team in the country anymore. 

The day we win 55 will be the greatest day of my life!

For a few years there we have had fuck all favours from any cunt. We came back eventually and were shit last year. They basically walked the title and everything else last year. They have had Champions League Millions and still they want more taken away from us. I truthfully don't think they expected us back. I think they thought that we would have sunk and went under. 

But now we are back they have turned into delusional psychotic fucktards again. Not a peep out them about refs or fuck all when we were away.Here's hoping we win this league this year and see what happens. Is lieswell doing this to hide his own misgivings with the millions they have made and nobody questions about there lack of spending because they were on easy Street. They have always lied about stuff as we all know. Fuck them and No Surrender!

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Being honest I would support a discussion about how best to avoid these situations in future if thats where it finished however we know that if it doesn't go how some want there will be calls to investigate the judge :lol::lol::lol: SFA cant win 

If it was an impartial "let's see how we can do things better" who wouldn't want it? But in reality it's a "where did we fuck up and how can we get Rangers now"

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

If it was an impartial "let's see how we can do things better" who wouldn't want it? But in reality it's a "where did we fuck up and how can we get Rangers now"

This all this long. 

Call it what they like but it's a witch hunt. A witch hunt that won't end until we are punished again to their satisfaction. Plain and simple.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Never mind the scum and hibs, where the fuck is our statement?

Should have been released first thing this morning

God no, not after today.. We don't need to get involved. I though yesterday we did, but today has changed my mind.

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Never mind the scum and hibs, where the fuck is our statement?

Should have been released first thing this morning

Not after today sit back and enjoy. I suspect after a few days scum fc might feel a little isolated considering all 42 clubs backed a review :lol:

11 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

God no, not after today.. We don't need to get involved. I though yesterday we did, but today has changed my mind.

No I'm sorry but we do.

I know what you're saying about sitting back and letting them combust but we can't be seen to be letting this go, either.

It perhaps doesn't have to be as strongly worded as it would have been a couple of days ago but we need to defend ourselves. 

24 minutes ago, chris182 said:

This all this long. 

Call it what they like but it's a witch hunt. A witch hunt that won't end until we are punished again to their satisfaction. Plain and simple.

But what reason do they have to punish us again over the EBT use?  I posted much of this on another thread.  

At the time of the EBT use we did nothing wrong.   All our players were registered correctly at the time.  17 years later HMRC finally win the last appeal of 4 appeals stretching over a 7 year period of claim and counter claim (2 wins each) where numerous top Law Lords (QCs one and all) argued the legalities of the Murray Group EBT scheme.  The result of that was to declare that the pension contributions should have been taxable.  Not much we can do about that 17 years later and not much that the SFA or SPFL can do either.  They cannot retrospectively declare that our players were not properly registered because at that time they were properly registered as the EBT scheme had not been found to be deemed as taxable at that time.    Apart from that, the SPL (Nimmo Smith) enquiry was to be the end of the matter as far as the SPL was concerned.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

No I'm sorry but we do.

I know what you're saying about sitting back and letting them combust but we can't be seen to be letting this go, either.

It perhaps doesn't have to be as strongly worded as it would have been a couple of days ago but we need to defend ourselves. 

We should say "we agree with hibs"

So the fenians have broken ranks and gone against the unwritten rule of directly attempting to attack us to appease there simpletons, I'm disgusted by the lack of back bone shown by our custodians, fuck the dignified silence nonsense, defend us or fuck off !!!