Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

Time to put an advert out that includes all the scum sponsors and ask them if they wish their brand to be involved with an football club that has hidden ,encouraged, harboured paedophile that preyed on their young children within the club and its affiliated youth clubs.

Some scottish football fans actually believe we cheated. I have just been on hibs.net and they are all saying it:lol::lol::lol:

Possibly the most disappointed I have been with club! If an athlete is caught doping he does not get to keep his medals!

Happy to turn a blind eye to cheating then?

It's disappointing and I would have loved Hibs to have been one of the clubs to stand up to the crooked forces that run our game but it was always unlikely. It's difficult to accept Rangers have kept the titles they 'won' dishonestly but ultimately it cost them their club and knowing that deep down will always be punishment for them.

I thought it was just scum fc that believed it :lol::lol::lol:

3 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

The scum are in a really strong position over this.:mutley:

All 42 clubs back them - oops its only 2 so they lied. Even hivs disagree.

The top 2 legislators in Scottish football agree with them - oops only one does and he has an agenda and he lied.

They have the cream of the honest, moralistic and truthful media backing them - oops they don't,  they have Spiers, English, Thomson, ill Phil, Nuremberg Shug and Jum Spence. What a cesspool of bitter twisted liars.

Their best buddy at the BBC backed them up - oops Gollum discovered they had no backing and announced it.

BT covering up for them at games as usual - oops BT admitted they turned the sound down when the singing went to its usual terrorist songbook.

This has been a massive miscalculation by Liewell  which could get worse even if we do nothing. Its not over by a long way.:dance:

That post deserves a medal mate.

6 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

??????

It's like a Jerry McGuire sketch where they're phoning around desperately looking for a result and end up with. .  .......

Alloa ??

Scumdees turn  tomorrow . I already had Alloa on my score cast from earlier :p:

26 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Some scottish football fans actually believe we cheated. I have just been on hibs.net and they are all saying it:lol::lol::lol:

Possibly the most disappointed I have been with club! If an athlete is caught doping he does not get to keep his medals!

Happy to turn a blind eye to cheating then?

It's disappointing and I would have loved Hibs to have been one of the clubs to stand up to the crooked forces that run our game but it was always unlikely. It's difficult to accept Rangers have kept the titles they 'won' dishonestly but ultimately it cost them their club and knowing that deep down will always be punishment for them.

I thought it was just scum fc that believed it :lol::lol::lol:

It will just make it all the better , when one day we are back in our rightful postion

They will be taking all their tanking's from ghosts then:p:

The bheast fc statement asks for an independent review into theevents surrounding our use of ebt's and subsequent governance. They say no review will mean a lack of transparency, accountability, leadership and fail to provide full facts. I am in no way a linguist, or well up on legal matters, etc. However can it be read into that bheast statement that bheast believes we were bumped to the lowest division, lost a team, transfer fees, tele money, sponserships and everything else, without tranparency, accountability, leadership or indeed the full facts. Maybe its just the way I'm reading it. But it used to be called a kangaroo court. Absolute cunts. Bring them down. 

5 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

"S.R: We have listened to everybody. That’s not to diminish the points made by celtic. I have a lot of respect for Peter (Lawwell) and I understand why he’s doing what he’s doing. He has a fiduciary duty to do what is the best interests of celtic."

Raegan is wrong with this statement, they've went way past any fiduciary duty.

Like everyone's fiduciary duty to their income back in 2012? You know when after a couple of seasons sliteyes admitted it cost him club alone £10m quid a season?

49 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

The bheast fc statement asks for an independent review into theevents surrounding our use of ebt's and subsequent governance. They say no review will mean a lack of transparency, accountability, leadership and fail to provide full facts. I am in no way a linguist, or well up on legal matters, etc. However can it be read into that bheast statement that bheast believes we were bumped to the lowest division, lost a team, transfer fees, tele money, sponserships and everything else, without tranparency, accountability, leadership or indeed the full facts. Maybe its just the way I'm reading it. But it used to be called a kangaroo court. Absolute cunts. Bring them down. 

Gonna stop letting facts get in the way of their fantasy please. 

53 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

" We wish PSG all the best in the Financial Fair Play proceedings with FIFA"

Actually, if as hoped PSG totally hump them tonight - maybe we can expect demands for an independent and transparent enquiry into Financial Fair Play from the SPFL and the scum, full page adverts, official letters, public campaigns, vigils, etc etc

4 hours ago, Trooblue said:

When is our Board making its statement? 

I said earlier, I'm genuinely not sure we have to. They are doing countless damage to themselves.

It seems more apparent every day that celtic have no support from the majority of other clubs and are making themselves look increasingly more ridiculous. Liewell knows he simply cannot control the rancid element to their support I think this is all to appease them. The whole football world  is increasingly seeing the actions of this club with countless UEFA fines (yet another big one surely after their fan attacking a PSG player tonight)....

They are a club currently in a position of strength and show time and time again that they lack all ability and class to represent our country and people. The sooner rightful order is restored the better.  

31 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I said earlier, I'm genuinely not sure we have to. They are doing countless damage to themselves.

It seems more apparent every day that celtic have no support from the majority of other clubs and are making themselves look increasingly more ridiculous. Liewell knows he simply cannot control the rancid element to their support I think this is all to appease them. The whole football world  is increasingly seeing the actions of this club with countless UEFA fines (yet another big one surely after their fan attacking a PSG player tonight)....

They are a club currently in a position of strength and show time and time again that they lack all ability and class to represent our country and people. The sooner rightful order is restored the better.  

I'm a bit torn on this - I agree with you that it might be best to leave them digging a bigger and bigger hole for themselves, but I still think we need to start striking back at them.  Given their result tonight though, it would certainly make sense not to give Lawwell anything to divert attention away from the grubbing. 

Just now, Trooblue said:

I'm a bit torn on this - I agree with you that it might be best to leave them digging a bigger and bigger hole for themselves, but I still think we need to start striking back at them.  Given their result tonight though, it would certainly make sense not to give Lawwell anything to divert attention away from the grubbing. 

Should have been 'gubbing' ...

It's now almost 10pm on Wednesday night. Still fuck-all.

The only way they are excused is if they are still putting together a monster of a statement, with many, many well researched examples of fenian hypocrisy, lies and double-standards.

Is that the reason for the extended silence? doubt it. But we will see.