Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's now almost 10pm on Wednesday night. Still fuck-all.

The only way they are excused is if they are still putting together a monster of a statement, with many, many well researched examples of fenian hypocrisy, lies and double-standards.

Is that the reason for the extended silence? doubt it. But we will see. 

It's not happening.

We all know it deep down.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What is the need for a statement they have been caught lying and made a cunt of handling the full situation. Hibs whos chairman is one of our biggest haters has told them to move on ffs

Because they need to be told they have been caught lying. That, I think, is contrary to their 'sporting integrity' beliefs.

When this subject reared it's head previously, not so long ago (last season?), King made it clear that any attempts to smear our club or rip titles would be met with action of a thorough investigation into other clubs irregularities and lack of punishment. I assume that not only would it include a report on the gentle handling by the SFA and league management on historical financial mis-management within other clubs (inc. disappropriate sentencing with regards to what we were subject to), but also the continual trading, payments, and club access that celtic permitted to a known paedophile.

While I am not one of those who thinks the club should be issuing a statement every time the media etc say something against us I have had enough of scumtic having a free reign to try and influence the whole of Scottish football against us. 

I hope King and Co have been compiling hard factual reports on these clubs, the SFA, and the league committees.

Right now they need to come out with a hard statement putting that scum club in its place.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The need is to defend the club and reinforce/drive home the point that we won't be bullied or lied about.

I fucking dispise this attitude that we don't need a statement somehow. 

I'll admit the statement doesn't have to be as strongly worded as it might have had to be but it still needs said. We look really lame sitting back and saying nothing. There's a lot that still has to be said. Plenty that needs to be said still. 

This crap about not needing a statement just get's the shite bags off the hook. 

Every club outside alloa and scum fc should put out a statement then. Liewell is the bully this time hes made a cunt of it and shown himself and his club up fuck them

What do you expect the club to say in a statement bud? 

In terms of a direct reply to the nonce all the clubs in the premier league coming out against them and saying put this to bed will be more cutting than a few lines on a website.

No one supports them on this issue and the more they push it the more other clubs will get pissed off as sponsors, TV etc get fed up with the constant whinging from them. The TV rights are up for grabs soon and no company will touch the SPFL while this mob try and make football in this country into a war zone.

We won title strpping will never happen no matter how much the mopes go on about it.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Every club outside alloa and scum fc should put out a statement then. Liewell is the bully this time hes made a cunt of it and shown himself and his club up fuck them

But every club won't put out a statement because many don't like us but they've had a hard taste of life without us. If they support celtic in this insane crusade to continually pursue punishment of our club they know that they will suffer big time financially. They know that one day we might just tell them to fuck their over inflated pricing when we come to town.

All the club need to do is highlight how paranoid Liewell''s club is, make a strong statement on their ridiculous claims and tell them to fuck off. Simple.

2 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

In terms of a direct reply to the nonce all the clubs in the premier league coming out against them and saying put this to bed will be more cutting than a few lines on a website.

No one supports them on this issue and the more they push it the more other clubs will get pissed off as sponsors, TV etc get fed up with the constant whinging from them. The TV rights are up for grabs soon and no company will touch the SPFL while this mob try and make football in this country into a war zone.

We won title strpping will never happen no matter how much the moops go on about it.

Good post.

The best thing we can do at this point is to beat them on the pitch and leave them playing catch up.

All is not well at Torbett Slums, massive infighting, more disgrace and another fine and possible sanction of playing behind closed doors and they are still raw from a French gangbanging, it's time to step up and deliver a brutal Bruno kick to the baws on the 23rd.

22 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think they are hiding they have made that much cunt of it mate

I dont disagree with you on that but, you know, the cunts are having to do fuck all to win so many battles currently and we, the fans need a lift. I am sick to the teeth of Brown getting off with so many onfield incidents, nothing being said of their historical 'indiscretions', 11 previous fines in uefa games not being considered in their latest shameful act, they got beat yesterday because of the spending power of their opponents, eh, look at scottish football. And the rest. Do you think the latest news from England re ' sweepsweep under the carpet, the alleged child abuse at Villa, will encourage our media to mention a similar scenario at a Scottish club. I dont think so. I am fucking sick to death of them and they need to be hounded no matter how small the incident.  

37 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The bheast have spoke on their behalf to attempt to attack us further. Annoying for them, but this is about us and what we do.

So he's fucked up this time (perhaps, still not sure what his full true agenda is).  But what's to stop Liewell seeing us as so WEAK that even with the absolute right to crucify him we've stayed silent on the matter. I'd say he could well see that as free reign to have another pop when his opportunity arises. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

The need is to defend the club and reinforce/drive home the point that we won't be bullied or lied about.

I fucking dispise this attitude that we don't need a statement somehow. 

I'll admit the statement doesn't have to be as strongly worded as it might have had to be but it still needs said. We look really lame sitting back and saying nothing. There's a lot that still has to be said. Plenty that needs to be said still. 

This crap about not needing a statement just get's the shite bags off the hook. 

Exactly. We should  be applying the pressure, whilst they are on the back foot and bury the cunts.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly. We should  be applying the pressure, whilst they are on the back foot and bury the cunts.

Yup. We should exert extra pressure while there's a little momentum. It's an open goal. To not do it is unforgivable. 

But that's what we do - in true Rangers fashion.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yup. We should exert extra pressure while there's a little momentum. It's an open goal. To not do it is unforgivable. 

But that's what we do - in true Rangers fashion.

And then also becomes their invitation to do what they want without us defending ourselves.

Their perpetual open goal....

If we had issued a statement which was a barefaced lie the scum would be all over us like a rash. I have always been of the opinion that silence is a sign of guilt,lawell stated all clubs were demanding action including us so how can we sit back and say fuck all surely this is a sign that we agree with the jap.

They're just like some fucking loudmouth boring bastard in a pub, the type of guy that stands in the bit where the staff get in and out of the bar and tries to own it, spouting off about everything and nothing.

Fuck them, ignore them. Responding and getting wound up is what they want.

Fuck them.

4 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

They're just like some fucking loudmouth boring bastard in a pub, the type of guy that stands in the bit where the staff get in and out of the bar and tries to own it, spouting off about everything and nothing.

Fuck them, ignore them. Responding and getting wound up is what they want.

Fuck them.

What a poor analogy.