Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

Listening to radio Scotland there and gollum has phoned every top flight club apart from the taigs and not one said they want a review. Gollum also said that the mhanky mob just want transparency so if there's nothing to hide then show us. The cheek of these child abusing cunts

Come on Rangers please hit back with venom to this shite. It seems all and sundry of Scottish football are lining up to have a pop at us and they feel that they can.

Now is the time to kick back starting from the board. Nobody else will fight our corner, we have to.

24 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Listening to radio Scotland there and gollum has phoned every top flight club apart from the taigs and not one said they want a review. Gollum also said that the mhanky mob just want transparency so if there's nothing to hide then show us. The cheek of these child abusing cunts

Which harps back to my point yesterday, why did the SPFL send out a letter on behalf of all 42-clubs requesting a review?

I'm amazed nothing is being said about this. What right does one or two people have to release an SPFL statement like that on behalf of us all without the clubs permission.

Robertson needs to walk away from that sham organisation and tell the world why - forget the friends close, enemies closer and people from Rangers in power. It doesn't come close to applying here.

1 minute ago, soulboy said:

it wouldn't surprise me one bit that they are doing this so when the time comes for the paedo inquiry they'll be going but but but you never did anything to Rangers so we have to get off with it.

Only they cunts would have that mindset. They make me fuckin sick

There is only one team in this country who have a fucking cheek asking for transparency and truth.

Im pretty sure 41 of the 42 clubs in Scotland have a clean past yet it is the one with dirty disgusting child abusing history who have the brass neck to ask for this.

I honestly hope that club gets absolutely fucked up in the upcoming investigations.

The SFA may or may not have made a cunt of it back then but that's not our problem, we took the agreed  punishment.

By all means have a review of how it was handled but don't try and change the goal posts.

We had judgements in our favour and judgements against, it's all a matter of opinion, SDM gave an opinion at the time of the Shyte trial but others have given a different opinion.

Shyte is a proven liar and when he gave evidence he had an agenda.

The football authorities can go over all events since the shit hit the fan but they made their decisions at the time and they should stand.

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

On paper the scum have never been in such a good position, there raking it in because of the unfair playing field they've already had. Something is spooking these cunts into rocking the boat. 

Litigations heading there way might just be what's got them spooked. 

You would think that.but I'm assuming you somebody with common sense 

However these bastards have no shame.and with my also common sense head I'm thinking they are extremely foolish rocking the boat .with their dirty deeds about to be aired in the courts it leaves them open to full independent enquiry too 

What's went on with their "separate entity" isn't in the same league as using a legal tax avoidance scheme.almost all businesses will use some form of tax avoidance but very few harbour child molesters

Hang on they got cheques for £25 million every year for 5 years because of the EBTs are they seriously telling us they haven't done well out of it.

I like when they start whining and want us punished again because it shows they are still feart  

3 hours ago, Moobs said:

What the fuck s this about mate?

4 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

We have a game against scum on the 23rd. Start by giving them no tickets whatsoever.

Then take some legal action.

That is exactly what I would do mate . And don't take any for their cesspit

4 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

All members of 1872 should be at least doing this now and I will follow your lead, but if I didn't know any different I would say the scum are expecting some bad news and want to take us down with them if at all possible.

That did occur but we should sweep through the cowards that frequent our club . They will their time honoured statement through JT

It won't be enough

9 minutes ago, jackstar said:

The sooner we get to 55 the better. That's the best way to shut them up. Meltdown approaching

I know , you mean well with that statement .

It is like a teenager comments like , winning the league is buying sweeties .

When DM said winning league is all that matters to fans . It may have been true back in 90's

It's not true now . We need our presents shower of pussies to grow a back bone and stand up for our history and our club

N O W