Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Response coming next week at some point I believe. No idea about any of the content. 

What I would say is that Gollum on BBC earlier said he's spoken to every Premiership club and not one supports an independent review of any kind. It's an open goal for the club here. 

Agreed mate re open goal

Gollums findings are massive. Wonder why it's not been reported anywhere?  That I've seen anyway 

16 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

@Bad Robot

loved that clip, sadly our board are either lion (sic) down or pandering to the lyin brand, fighting back does not seem to be in their DNA. 

If they say nothing then they don't deserve to be there as the curtain has been pulled and now we all know who the fkn wizard is ??

4 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

You stated that the football authorities in this country "are actually refusing to go forward with any further investigations" and that to think otherwise was paranoia.

Considering this latest development,  perhaps you could entertain us by attempting to worm your way out of your schizophrenic bullshit!

It would appear, by the content in this thread, that the revolt you ridiculed just might be under way.

tenor.gif

peepz-clapping.gif

Just now, Sparkle said:

I think he said it on BBC Radio, I've been looking to see if it's been picked up as well, don't see it anywhere

I know I meant been reported in any other media outwith him saying it on BBC 

and btw this might not be popular but fair fucks to Gollum for saying it - would have been easy for him to just keep it to himself 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck all to do with any suit like any other result on the park mate. The Rangers are coming and they fucking know it 

Aww the football .Well i hope your right 

Soon find out in the big one in few weeks 

3 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Scottish footballs circus continues. Their audacity knows no limits. In fact, the old 2-unlimited song should be what they run onto the field to.

1. No limits to the amount of single minded hatred they can show towards one club
  2. No limits to the hypocrisy they show,especially when they bang on about transparency. Where was this transparency and integrity when you were covering up your "open secret"

First of all, the SFA and SPFL should be disciplining them for bringing the game into disrepute. Won't happen though. Secondly, why in gods name is Doncaster having a "private briefing with the celtic supporters association"? Conflict of interest much? 

A strongly worded statement should be released by our media team (Tuesday at about an hour before their game should be about right), and a formal complaint should be logged,and questions asked as to why disciplinery action has not been taken against them . So much for every team in Scottish football being behind them, at least two have said let's move on. 

Elsewhere on this thread it's been reported that Gollum has contacted all clubs and only savco want an enquiry .

Saying that i do reckon that deep down lieswell isn't personally wanting one either .he is just playing to the gallery making it look good to the filth scummy hordes ahead of a champions league pumping by psg. They haven't spent any cl cash for 2 seasons and this is designed to deflect as per 

I love how they try and convince everyone that the sole motive behind this garbage is the 'Integrity' of our game, it really is a fucking sham. 

Where was the integrity when teams like Dundee, Hibs and Hearts etc were living beyond there means?  The whole thing fucking stinks. The fact that Liewell seems to have the Scottish footballing authorities wrapped around his little  finger shows that 'Sporting Integrity' only applies to Rangers. 

Usually i would say that we should rise above it, but this has went too far now. It seems that in scottish football its whoever shouts the loudest is right. I expect a robust statement from our board in due course.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Whatever it is .There is no way the scumbag beggars are going to be painted in a negative light ..No matter how many other clubs told them to fuck off 

Yeah knowing the press in this country, they will bang on about "mad Rangers" like they did the last time we released a statement. Hopefully its a damn good one and calls them out on all the bs. 

I totally hope the statement is a good un. Short and succinct. 

Embarrass them. Show them up for the manky, self obsessed rats that they are.

If what we are hearing is true about the other clubs wanting to move on then this will embarrass them terribly. 

P.S. I'm not applauding Gollum just yet - he could be using this as a platform to drum up disquiet among supporter bases. A la 2012.