Jump to content

Pedro going mental at the ref


Bronzy
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm not one to normally defend Refs but in this case he got it spot on. Bad foul on Candeias but ball breaks in our favour to build an attack. Ref plays advantage and as soon as move breaks down he promptly pulls out yellow and books the Dundee player. For me it was good refereeing.

Pedro understandably upset he thinks the Ref has either missed it or not taking any action as kicks ball in frustration just before Ref pulls out card.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

giphy.gif

 

Maybe a small thing but I like it when the team is as together as this one looks. Maybe stands out more because of some of the imposters who didn't care we've had recently but things like everyone celebrating together and in this clip everyone starts running towards Candeias as soon as the ball goes out.

Good to see.

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Maybe a small thing but I like it when the team is as together as this one looks. Maybe stands out more because of some of the imposters who didn't care we've had recently but things like everyone celebrating together and in this clip everyone starts running towards Candeias as soon as the ball goes out.

Good to see.

Spot on.

A few of the players have mentioned in interviews that it's not a coincidence, and that Pedro is working hard to get that unity, that fight for each other.

Another subtle step in the right direction.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Brubear said:

I'm not one to normally defend Refs but in this case he got it spot on. Bad foul on Candeias but ball breaks in our favour to build an attack. Ref plays advantage and as soon as move breaks down he promptly pulls out yellow and books the Dundee player. For me it was good refereeing.

Pedro understandably upset he thinks the Ref has either missed it or not taking any action as kicks ball in frustration just before Ref pulls out card.

 

must have missed the booking, thanks for clearing up.  Good refereeing then.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Tackle was a shocker. Caught him with his leading for then brought his left leg in too in a sort of scissor motion.

Minimal a yellow, probably a yellow, but one that was serious enough to stop play and check on the player.

The tackle with his right is a yellow but that scissor movement takes it up to a red IMO - if Candeias gets his foot/leg trapped that's something broken or torn ligaments. He's lucky in that he was kinda expecting it so jumps a little, leg isn't planted 

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Their big no. 3 was a disgrace,the booking for Morelos was nonsense,the candiaes tackle was a red card,and he never stopped play when our player had a head knock,all in all another inept display by the officials

Fair play to the Dundee player that was involved in this incident. You could see him telling the ref it was a head knock and yet he still allowed play to continue.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stokes, the boy that elbowed Miller and this cunt - all straight red cards. It's getting beyond a joke and it's a matter of time before one of our players takes a real nasty one - refs are absolutley bottling giving red cards against teams v us. 

The 3 mentioned were very easy to give. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope we pump the tarriers and Pedro kicks the fuck out of brenda

Really hope it works out for the big man, I like most of the changes he has made (within his budgetary constraints whatever the fuck they may be) and his passion and him generally

think he still needs till the end of this season (with another transfer window) before he can be reasonably judged

im quietly confident it will work out

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2017 at 17:48, markem said:

Stokes, the boy that elbowed Miller and this cunt - all straight red cards. It's getting beyond a joke and it's a matter of time before one of our players takes a real nasty one - refs are absolutley bottling giving red cards against teams v us. 

The 3 mentioned were very easy to give. 

Apologies for quoting myself..............there is another straight red not even viewed as a yellow.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 09 December 2021 17:45 Until 19:45
      0  
      Lyon v Rangers
      Stade des Lumieres
      UEFA Europa League
×
×
  • Create New...