ForeverAndEver

What would you rather them getting.  

286 members have voted

1. 1. c

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything that I'm against is in full view when those animals come to our home.

Then they get backed up by their players gesturing to our support and tying that filthy scummy scarf to our post with total impunity.

Why has this been allowed to happen?

They can take their soiled priest money and fuck off out of our house.

3 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Everything that I'm against is in full view when those animals come to our home.

Then they get backed up by their players gesturing to our support and tying that filthy scummy scarf to our post with total impunity.

Why has this been allowed to happen?

They can take their soiled priest money and fuck off out of our house.

We better be doing this at their shithole next time. Every player on the pitch, every corner, every throw in, giving it fucking large to their fans. Get it done Pedro.

Times have changed nowadays . I would be quite happy to never go to SCUMDOME EVER AGAIN . We get treated disgracefully anyway . All for parting with 50 hard earned bucks .

I really hope we stop them giving  as many tickets . It is however to be remembered . We have board members with no guts or balls to upset anyone .

Take it up the arse from all angles . But not take on our enemies in any fight .

We have absolutely  nothing to lose now . Scottish football hates . We hate the rest of Scottish football . We go to war . You will see , people fall in line .

Gets these scummy mutant bastards of world football told . Get the world knowing about their crimes and shameful cover ups

40 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

You playing the night?ill be on it after 8

23 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye i will come on mate, wee mans just away back to his mums so got peace and quiet.

7 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

You on the now?

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Just loaded up and poured a drink.

2 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Same lol let's go 

WhatsApp is just so overrated.

And another thing . The beggars have started all this recent shite . No neutral would have any negative to say about us  , if we went on the attack now , defended ourselves.

For me . It is the perfect opportunity to really go at them .

Maybe it's what the scum want . I'm absolutely certain . They would regret it . If we went on the rampage

If Rangers fans were all behind their goal as like the broomie then it would be fair but half are hidden in the corner and the fact that the same allocation is unbelievable works out at 16% that should give us 9600 not 8000 . The fact our season ticket holders have to be moved in this day and age is shocking and having to limit season books to 43000 because of those bastards , They get the spectacle of the full stand and we are tucked away against and extra 10000 fans at theirs . The board need to check out this site to see how we feel and stop lying down and remember they all put the boot in when we were down , that should NEVER be forgotten.

is there no a way half the broomloan, top and bottom, main stand side, could be utilised? with appropriate segregation applied? yes would result in a gap of empty seats due to safety requirements , but the sight of those mutants all of the broomloan sickens me everytime

How about splitting the Broomloan down the middle and giving them the corner.    Put a fence across the car park at back of the Broomloan and another one behind the corner which would allow access to the ticket office form the Sandy Jardine side.  The fences could remain open for all other matches.   Allow them access via the exit to Broomloan Road at the back of BR5 rather than onto Edmiston Drive.  This would give them about 5-6000 tickets and put their fans in the same position relative to the pitch as our fans at their place.   We might lose a few more seats to segregation but we can take that off their allocation.   We could keep our allocation at their place unchanged which would make things proportional.    We then move the TV cameras to the Sandy Jardine to give an excellent view of the Bill Struth and to minimise their exposure.      No issues with policing from the safety aspect either.

4 minutes ago, lerxst said:

If Rangers fans were all behind their goal as like the broomie then it would be fair but half are hidden in the corner and the fact that the same allocation is unbelievable works out at 16% that should give us 9600 not 8000 . The fact our season ticket holders have to be moved in this day and age is shocking and having to limit season books to 43000 because of those bastards , They get the spectacle of the full stand and we are tucked away against and extra 10000 fans at theirs . The board need to check out this site to see how we feel and stop lying down and remember they all put the boot in when we were down , that should NEVER be forgotten.

That would mean something if Season tickets sold out, but there is still quite a lot left. Would be pointless just going by this sites opinion, as it isn't the wider support.

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

How about splitting the Broomloan down the middle and giving them the corner.    Put a fence across the car park at back of the Broomloan and another one behind the corner which would allow access to the ticket office form the Sandy Jardine side.  The fences could remain open for all other matches.   Allow them access via the exit to Broomloan Road at the back of BR5 rather than onto Edmiston Drive.  This would give them about 5-6000 tickets and put their fans in the same position relative to the pitch as our fans.   We might lose a few more seats to segregation but we can take that off their allocation.   We could keep our allocation at their place unchanged which would make things proportional.    We then move the TV cameras to the Sandy Jardine to give an excellent view of the Bill Struth and to minimise their exposure.      No issues with policing from the safety aspect either.

as above brother, but you sell it better than me:thumbsup::cheers: it makes sense to us