Tarriers Allocation

ForeverAndEver

What would you rather them getting.  

286 members have voted

1. 1. c

7 hours ago, HeHaw said:

I would pay an extra £25-£50 on my season book if Rangers gave them only the corner allocation.

Same, would gladly pay more if it meant them getting less or the same as other away fans. Shouldn't be any different

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been saying it all along, fuck the corner put them out the way in the club deck, way way out the  way of the tv camera,

And when they kick up demand the full end at their shite hole behind the goal and they can keep the poxy wee corner bit that you can't see fuck all from for bloody posts.

Do what they do to us and stick them in a corner 

A PSG player was assaulted by a bheast supporter invading the pitch last night.

Fact.

You may or may not be aware of this due to a lack of media reporting.

Are our players safe at the game next weekend?

Who would be punished more if it happened again, them for their fan doing it or us for failing to control their fans? We know the answer to that.

Ban them Rangers. Now.

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I have been saying it all along, fuck the corner put them out the way in the club deck, way way out the  way of the tv camera,

And when they kick up demand the full end at their shite hole behind the goal and they can keep the poxy wee corner bit that you can't see fuck all from for bloody posts.

Do what they do to us and stick them in a corner 

Why would you want to mjove loyal supporters in the club deck out their seats.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A PSG player was assaulted by a bheast supporter invading the pitch last night.

Fact.

You may or may not be aware of this due to a lack of media reporting.

Are our players safe at the game next weekend?

Who would be punished more if it happened again, them for their fan doing it or us for failing to control their fans? We know the answer to that.

Ban them Rangers. Now.

We literally had a fan run on the park to have a go at one of them the last time we played them at Ibrox so lets not start that shite.

6 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Why would you want to mjove loyal supporters in the club deck out their seats.

We literally had a fan run on the park to have a go at one of them the last time we played them at Ibrox so lets not start that shite.

They have history of attacking players and referees. The game is at our place so we are responsible for ensuring they behave and liable if they don't.

They are bheast mutants ud rather didn't get in. We can sell our allocation to bears.

I say that as someone who has been umpteen times to the piggery and would forego going again if that was their counter.

So I'll start whatever "shite" I want as I believe it to be a valid opinion.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

They have history of attacking players and referees. The game is at our place so we are responsible for ensuring they behave and liable if they don't.

They are bheast mutants ud rather didn't get in. We can sell our allocation to bears.

I say that as someone who has been umpteen times to the piggery and would forego going again if that was their counter.

So I'll start whatever "shite" I want as I believe it to be a valid opinion.

You're having a go at them for something we did a few months ago.

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Happened before and the atmosphere was dynamite , just a pity it finished 1-1, imwould not ban them but give them the same allocation 2,500 as the Aberdeens of this world. 

Why would you move loyal fans out their seats in the club deck?

16 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Why not, You wantbus in the Copland moved , So what the fuck is your point? Would you not like to see them up in the clouds away from the tv cameras ? 

Exactly, you're kicking up a fuss about having to move but wanting to do it to others.

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Exactly, you're kicking up a fuss about having to move but wanting to do it to others.

And did you give a fuck that I and others may have to move ?  Do you have a problem putting them up with the clouds? Or do you want a SS at all costs ?  

I am sure the club deck season ticket holders won't mind moving for 2 games a season, not like moving forever for the boycotters 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

And did you give a fuck that I and others may have to move ?  Do you have a problem putting them up with the clouds? Or do you want a SS at all costs ?  

I don't find people moving that big a deal, you do when it's you having to move but not others. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. 

6 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I don't find people moving that big a deal, you do when it's you having to move but not others. I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. 

2 fucking games a season, as I said the boycotters come back demand a SS area demand We in the Copland are moved as that's the only way they will get in   

Right you fucking are,

Just now, Copland bear said:

2 fucking games a season, as I said the boycotters come back demand a SS area demand We in the Copland are moved as that's the only way they will get in   

Right you fucking are,

You would only be getting moved 19 games a season, what's the problem?

10 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

If like them to get less than their current allocation but fuck banning them completely, just makes us look like bitter shitebags

Agreed 

I just want them to get the same as Aberdeen hearts etc

Why should we give them a whole stand and move our season tickets holders?

Just now, Gustav said:

Your reasoning for not wanting safe standing is because the UB don't attend cup games?

My reason for not wanting it as it's no use to me, and that's the truth.  If it went in I could not keep my seat regardless and will move from many people I know.   

So excuse me for thinking of myself, considering I fucking sit there and the car park I am allocated is just behind it.  

Could make match days a hell of a lot harder for me and that's the truth