ForeverAndEver

What would you rather them getting.  

286 members have voted

1. 1. c

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was me thinking he didn't want SS because no one in the Copland wants it, it would cost too much and it insulted the memory of the Ibrox Disaster victims

But no of course it's just because he doesn't want to move. 30 odd pages of arguments but he's finally admitted it

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

UB attend cup games,  stop posting pish

Do they ? How comes cup games in the past , midweek games their are half the usual amount? Where were they all the seasons we were relegated ?

I was fucking there and I know for a fact they were not as loyal as you said.  

So who's talking pish??? Wipe your mouth as your talking utter shite 

5 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

There was me thinking he didn't want SS because no one in the Copland wants it, it would cost too much and it insulted the memory of the Ibrox Disaster victims

But no of course it's just because he doesn't want to move. 30 odd pages of arguments but he's finally admitted it

Look what has it to  do with you?  It's never gonna happen so get over it, and before you say we will? Show me the proof from the club. , as unlike you I have  Already contacted the club over this  as I said it affects me so sit in your seat and shut the fuck up. 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Do they ? How comes cup games in the past , midweek games their are half the usual amount? Where were they all the seasons we were relegated ?

I was fucking there and I know for a fact they were not as loyal as you said.  

So who's talking pish??? Wipe your mouth as your talking utter shite 

:rofl:

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Look what has it to  do with you?  It's never gonna happen so get over it, and before you say we will? Show me the proof from the club. , as unlike you I have  Already contacted the club over this  as I said it affects me so sit in your seat and shut the fuck up. 

??

21 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What did they tell you when you contacted them?

53 minutes ago, Gustav said:

What did they tell you when you contacted them?

Nothing, as nothing has been spoke about it, they will want fans feed back how to go along with this to keep everyone as happy as possible I would imagine. And I will suggest give the Copland front a vote and if that fails  then offer the same deal to the enclosures and corners . As I said I will move  happily if the majority of the fans who sit there vote for it.

To me the UB should have asked for a SS area  on the banner and not any part of the ground but let the club decide that, as I said have a plan b for the enclosures and the corners , and even if it Copland goes ahead why not consider doing the enclosures also as that's one part of the ground I would like to see it in and I think the  fans would go for it as that's was were we all went to stand as teenagers. 

But they should get a move on now as if it were to get done it should be done this close season, but knowing our board it will be the following season if at all . 

I am  not against safe standing, but what I don't like and none of you would like if fans were saying we want were you sit so fuck off    That's not how we do things at Ibrox   

Now it's only fair way is for the fans in these areas to vote on it.  So I reckon they might contact us after Christmas as the   AGM is usually around aboutbthe start of December and it will be discussed there I would imagine  

Just get 2 seats in the Govan front and swap me and hedge yer bets now ?, but let stop going over it until we get some more news on it and get back to laughing at the tims and a big win on Friday could put us top for 24 hrs at least and that would just cap off a great week 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Nothing, as nothing has been spoke about it, they will want fans feed back how to go along with this to keep everyone as happy as possible I would imagine. And I will suggest give the Copland front a vote and if that fails  then offer the same deal to the enclosures and corners . As I said I will move  happily if the majority of the fans who sit there vote for it.

To me the UB should have asked for a SS area  on the banner and not any part of the ground but let the club decide that, as I said have a plan b for the enclosures and the corners , and even if it Copland goes ahead why not consider doing the enclosures also as that's one part of the ground I would like to see it in and I think the  fans would go for it as that's was were we all went to stand as teenagers. 

But they should get a move on now as if it were to get done it should be done this close season, but knowing our board it will be the following season if at all . 

I am  not against safe standing, but what I don't like and none of you would like if fans were saying we want were you sit so fuck off    That's not how we do things at Ibrox   

Now it's only fair way is for the fans in these areas to vote on it.  So I reckon they might contact us after Christmas as the   AGM is usually around aboutbthe start of December and it will be discussed there I would imagine  

Just get 2 seats in the Govan front and swap me and hedge yer bets now ?, but let stop going over it until we get some more news on it and get back to laughing at the tims and a big win on Friday could put us top for 24 hrs at least and that would just cap off a great week 

That's too long am not going to read that.

Club1872 have confirmed the Club are in discussion over SS

And most fans want it in Copland not just UBs, UBs are just leading the campaign on behalf of all fans.

The fact some keep bringing up the UBs as if they only want it for themselves is just pathetic and petty

5 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Club1872 have confirmed the Club are in discussion over SS

And most fans want it in Copland not just UBs, UBs are just leading the campaign on behalf of all fans.

The fact some keep bringing up the UBs as if they only want it for themselves is just pathetic and petty

Most fans ? How do we know this? In fact it's impossible to know this at this point as no cunt has been asked.  In one statement they say we need to be mindful to,all fans,  long time season ticket holders, disabled fans.  

Club 1872 can only put this to the board and I am glad they have as if it was to get done and voted by those fans in that area then get it done when this season finishes. 

As no matter what we need to get along and stop that mob winning 10

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Most fans ? How do we know this? In fact it's impossible to know this at this point as no cunt has been asked. 

Because thousands have signed up to support it along with dozens of RSCs supporting it

Versus you who's the only person I've seen vocally against it 

You think your opinion is a lot more important than it really is. You are the only one I've seen complaining vs the vast majority who back it

You're coming across as delusional on here. For realz

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

You were telling us nobody wanted it in the copland though?

The people I have spoke about with it are so so about it. I I say I don't have a choice as I would have to move, and what about guys with kids? How can they stay as the kids can't see a thing. 

We will soon find out what happens as I said it will be discussed at the AGM and I would think the club will make a decision one way or the other how this will happen 

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The people I have spoke about with it are so so about it. I I say I don't have a choice as I would have to move, and what about guys with kids? How can they stay as the kids can't see a thing. 

We will soon find out what happens as I said it will be discussed at the AGM and I would think the club will make a decision one way or the other how this will happen 

If they have kids they should be in the family section not in Copland, otherwise they shouldn't be complaining as they aren't in the kids section

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

There is a family section for those wishing to take children.

39 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Why? 

Why would it work for say Aberdeen or Hibs, but not them? 

Have you seen our safety measures that get Aberdeen & Hibs fans into the stadium? It's a guard of honour of G4S (Or whoever the new security supplier is) staff, stood five feet apart.

For them, it's two walls of Police, emergency vehicles and horses.

Fuck, at Parkhead, a temporary steel wall is in place to keep us apart.

The safety measure applicable to Aberdeen & Hearts would not work for celtic.

I'm not sure if you're playing dumb, to be fair...