View My Seat

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the Club Deck once, not long after it was built.

I couldn't see the pitch, never mind the players.

A bloke in front of me had, opera bins, they were fucking great for it. 

He gave me a wee shot of them, and my brother had to give me a dig in the ribs to remind me to give them back.

If you suffer from vertigo, or you're scared of heights, it's not the ideal place to watch the game from.

8 hours ago, FSM said:

IMG_0349.thumb.PNG.806c1e18de9a7c4d04a5b14bca47dfc0.PNG

Remembrance game 10/11/12 against Peterhead. I'm the one standing next to the guy at the N.  If they sold tickets for that view I'd but one, mind you, you need to be right up at the edge to actually see the pitch, not for the faint hearted, the stairs up are a mare worst than CD, however the view makes up for it.

6 hours ago, Bermondsey Bear said:

Just been quoted silly pounds for two tickets in the Copland.  Don't even know the seats yet.  Deliberating over whether to buy now or on the day...

Bears don't rip bears off.

Home, away, regardless of competition or opposition it's face value.

If it's a mate tell him to fuck off. If it's a tout don't touch it with a barge pole. I'd actually ask to see tickets and copy in the club. Fucking scum doing that to make a quick buck.

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Anyone know if the ticket center will let me upgrade a concession to adult for this game,  going in on Saturday to try, hopefully not a wasted journey ?  

I'm right at the back of the CD, row AC,  first time I've been up there.   

Pretty sure they'll be happy to take your money off you mate. Hear about kids ST getting upgraded to an adult (as a one-off ) all the time.

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Pretty sure they'll be happy to take your money off you mate. Hear about kids ST getting upgraded to an adult (as a one-off ) all the time.

Hopefully mate, paper ticket for this one but shouldn't be too much hassle for them to reprint it as adult.  

22 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Anyone know if the ticket center will let me upgrade a concession to adult for this game,  going in on Saturday to try, hopefully not a wasted journey ?  

I'm right at the back of the CD, row AC,  first time I've been up there.   

That picture of mine is from row AC

15 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I thought this was going to be Copland Bear showing us a picture of his seat

I just gave a ticket away as well as I won't take the wee man to that. He only had to ask to  experience the Copland rd not demand it's all SS??,  But club deck is all right, bit high but great view of the park.

When first built the had big fuck off pillars which were a pain in the arse, remember 93 csk Moscow in champs league that the fuckers gotbin the way off the pitch, but then they did something and if you look under the roof to reinforce it and got them to fuck.

The full stand is a joy to look at as it glorious, if team put on a performance and do these cunts the club deck will be bouncing and that's all that matters 

16 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Got tickets in today for the game against them, tried to find a proper seating plan online but can't get one anywhere unfortunately. 

Anyone sit in Row Z in the Club Deck? If so what's the view like :lol:

Ffs I gave the other book away , you only had to ask?, but seriously you get a good view of the pitch, bit high but you can get it bouncing and set the tone for the rest of us, as if the club deck is bouncing then happy days. :champagne:

13 hours ago, Dazzler said:

View from the club deck is actually ok. Far better than being behind the goals. Not as good as the Govan rear or the main stand front seats though. 

I personally Wouldn't say it's better than behind the goals but I've sat in CD 5 or 6 times and the only bad thing is the leg room, apart from that it's a great view and I've always enjoyed it at night time games, something about being that high up looking down onto the floodlit pitch gives me goosebumps

I don't think there is any "bad" parts of the stadium, some seats are better than other for atmosphere or view of the pitch but no matter where you sit there's always a decent enough view and there's nowhere terrible to sit

The worse seat I've sat in was probably right near the front row at the Rangers end of the main stand, just because I don't like being at pitch level, was ok for one game but wouldn't like sitting there every match

I sat in the Govan rear during div 2 which was ok because there was always empty seats in the bar 72 section with the comfy seats and the great view so id always sit there ?

21 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I personally Wouldn't say it's better than behind the goals but I've sat in CD 5 or 6 times and the only bad thing is the leg room, apart from that it's a great view and I've always enjoyed it at night time games, something about being that high up looking down onto the floodlit pitch gives me goosebumps

I don't think there is any "bad" parts of the stadium, some seats are better than other for atmosphere or view of the pitch but no matter where you sit there's always a decent enough view and there's nowhere terrible to sit

The worse seat I've sat in was probably right near the front row at the Rangers end of the main stand, just because I don't like being at pitch level, was ok for one game but wouldn't like sitting there every match

I sat in the Govan rear during div 2 which was ok because there was always empty seats in the bar 72 section with the comfy seats and the great view so id always sit there ?

Agree about the club  deck, great view but a bit tight, the worst seat is the back of the enclosure , their are a couple of rows at the back and if everyone stands up you can't see Jack shit, also down at the very front I'm not a fan off and even worse at the beggerdome dome as your looking up.

I think Ibrox is one of the best club stadiums in Europe but wish we could add between 5 &10 thousand in our capacity.

And if we beat them after Thistle the place will be  bouncing ?

14 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Agree about the club  deck, great view but a bit tight, the worst seat is the back of the enclosure , their are a couple of rows at the back and if everyone stands up you can't see Jack shit, also down at the very front I'm not a fan off and even worse at the beggerdome dome as your looking up.

I think Ibrox is one of the best club stadiums in Europe but wish we could add between 5 &10 thousand in our capacity.

And if we beat them after Thistle the place will be  bouncing ?

Is the bottom of the stand at the pigerry actually lower than the stadium? Looks that way, like if you were sitting in the front row you'd be about eye level with the players feet, fuck sitting there all season

And I agree, I've been to my fair share of stadiums around the world for football and other sports and events and Ibrox is up there with the best of them, there's no stadium like it and the ones that are similar are becoming few and far between, there's nothing like the brick facade of the main stand at Ibrox, get rid of the banners and clean it up and it would be perfect again 

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Fuck buying a ticket that's being sold over face value 

Agreed cunt doing this need name and shamed , I gave my ticket to a wee mate who is struggling with the loss of his brother last year and I did not charge him a fucking bean as the seat is paid for.

And if I did sell one of my seats it would  be no more than £20. Do not fuck over your fellow bear ffs I never have in all my years and a few good supporters have seen me alright for tickets over the years and everyone face value.