hampden86

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, hampden86 said:

Personally would love to see us activate the feature found on most phones these days and hold them up, maybe even on 61 minutes ( or both haha! ) as the tarriers have to count their wartime titles to be anywhere near us. Why shouldn"t we? 

Reasons for doing this ?

a)  Liewell"s obsession for an EBT review

b) Wind up taigs

c) But mainly because we are keeping our titles and that is an end to it

4 lads had a dream

??. the fuck is this achieveing? Whats this doing to curb his obsession? why the fuck would it wind up a nappy ripper? We are keeping our titles so whats the need for this?

away to fuck.

Mods - keep an eye on this yin.

27 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Aye that's a vatican good idea; and if it's windy we can go full Elton John mode and sing like a candle in the wind,eh? :hmmm:

Whoosh.

Have a look at the bit after Catherine wheels in this. 

http://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2012/11/particularly-excellent-fireworks/

1 hour ago, BEE said:

@ben51 this is why we need a dislike feature.

Even if only for an introductory period for new posters.

Or those that joined years ago but started posting again all of a sudden. Like the op who joined in 2009, has just over a hundred posts, and starts bheggar like shite like this.

Interesting to note the minus 54 IQ levels on a few of the posts. Not interested in Boaby. I prefer Isa even if she is a gobshite. 

Do the taigs have a patent on smartphone flashlights? So those using the 'copy' argument won't be supporting safe standing at Ibrox then?

For the record, massive bouncie on 54 minutes a great idea. I would support that. Giving them a taste of their own medicine would wind a lot of them up also. 

BJK

Just now, hampden86 said:

Interesting to note the minus 54 IQ levels on a few of the posts. Not interested in Boaby. I prefer Isa even if she is a gobshite. 

Do the taigs have a patent on smartphone flashlights? So those using the 'copy' argument won't be supporting safe standing at Ibrox then?

For the record, massive bouncie on 54 minutes a great idea. I would support that. Giving them a taste of their own medicine would wind a lot of them up also. 

BJK

Ah the old "BJK" sign off.

Impressive.

18 minutes ago, hampden86 said:

BJK

Get tae fuck

3 hours ago, hampden86 said:

Personally would love to see us activate the feature found on most phones these days and hold them up, maybe even on 61 minutes ( or both haha! ) as the tarriers have to count their wartime titles to be anywhere near us. Why shouldn"t we? 

Reasons for doing this ?

b) Wind up taigs

4 lads had a dream

as the tarriers have to count their wartime titles to be anywhere near us. Why shouldn"t we? 

It's been discussed to the death on here we shouldn't.

What the fuck does holding up a phone with a wee light on have to do with:

b) Wind up taigs

Are you 12?

12 hours ago, hampden86 said:

BJK

"No priests nuns or holy water. No home rule for Irallland. And if i had a Tommy Gun I'd shoot every fking one just for walking on the Queens highway."

Why not just sing that alongside the famine song and every other hate filled song we know. 

The famine song offended them enough for the Irish ambassador to get involved  

The thought of holding up my phone to "Annoy" them.. naw. Cringe. 

Flatter the bastards with hatred