RFC55

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, HG5 said:

Only been in the away corner once (Monaco, CL & it wasn't for the away fans, that night).

Can't recall anywhere on the way out which would have had:

a) Proximity to the Rangers support

b) A step

anywhere near each other.

Anybody who's been round that area of the stadium more recently, feel free to correct me.

I can confirm, she did fall, she did break her ankle and she was carrying her child at the time. I can also confirm the child went home on the supporters bus with "a friend".  The rest of the story is complete bullshit. The only involvement Rangers fans had was to try and help her after she fell.

So the 'journalist' whos name is on the article seems to be linked to sellthatstory.com. No chance the creature got paid for the story is there? 

Just shows the depths to which 'journalism' has descended. Even our own(?) will write any shite just for a few pieces of silver.

Did anyone save the fat munters pizza :mutley:

jEEZO!!!! last year we were saving smelly tramps from getting beat up on the underground,and now we have "fans" abusing munters and kids.
Only a rhabid  :taig: would print that shite,or even believe it,but!!!!....then again,the bheasts will lap that shite up in big fuckin dollops.

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

So the 'journalist' whos name is on the article seems to be linked to selltatstory.com. No chance the creature got paid for the story is there? 

Just shows the depths to which 'journalism' has descended. Even our own(?) will write any shite just for a few pieces of silver.

What's this mate the more we can expose these bastards the better

37 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I can confirm, she did fall, she did break her ankle and she was carrying her child at the time. I can also confirm the child went home on the supporters bus with "a friend".  The rest of the story is complete bullshit. The only involvement Rangers fans had was to try and help her after she fell.

Cheers mate.

Hope she's ok then, but God, the depths these folk stoop to, to paint us in a bad light.

Total shite by the sound of it. She picked up her 8 year old daughter. My arse. pretty sure if she fell on top of her she would have more than a small bruise on her back.

If it smells like shite then it probably is

Edit... just noticed post above :whistle:

18 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Claire, who works at a butcher’s shop, said: “After the match, we were walking out of Ibrox when some Rangers fans started shouting abuse at us.

“Paige became really frightened so I picked her up and started to carry her to try to calm her down a bit.

So did they make this quote up then? And why did she think she was being interviewed? She thought the press wanted to publish a story about a woman breaking her ankle? 

Sounds like she's decided that lying to the press for a couple of hundred quid wasn't worth it, and is now backtracking.

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

So did they make this quote up then? And why did she think she was being interviewed? She thought the press wanted to publish a story about a woman breaking her ankle? 

Sounds like she's decided that lying to the press for a couple of hundred quid wasn't worth it, and is now backtracking.

No my mistake sorry.

I'd read a FB entry from a Claire Hamilton (it may or may not be her) slating Courier.

Only looking at the FB entry it was dated march so my mistake.

Edit.

It does appear to be her and the response ties in perfectly with this scenario. Strange.