Setanta

Stuart_RFC

was talking to my dad, im not sure if this is just for people living in england but apparently the OF games are not on the schedule and could be PPV for next season. is this true?

no mate there on there would be a uproar if they tried that, when i phoned them to sign up to their 9-99 per month offer i asked about of games and he said they will all be covered and i stay in england.

Rangers and Celtic could make a fortune off this if they had any brains.

Buying the rights to the Old Firm game and selling access rights to TV companies from across the world would make a LOT of money. I wouldn't mind paying say...a fiver for an Old Firm game.

Would certainly boost the coffers.

Buying the rights to the Old Firm game and selling access rights to TV companies from across the world would make a LOT of money. I wouldn't mind paying say...a fiver for an Old Firm game.

This is true.

I'm not sure if Bain would deal with this kind of thing, but if he does then there is little or no chance of it ever happening!

Sorry, but after paying the cost each month or a year I wouldn't want to pay a fiver for the Old Firm game. Though selling it across the world is a good idea.

we pay £15 a month..why another £5 to see an old firm match?

If we knew that the money was going straight back into the team and not someones back pocket then doing them on PPV wouldn't be so bad, but as it stands 9.99 p/m is enough for anyone.

I'm not sure the exact amount but NARSA pay Shitanta between $500,000 and $1,000,000 a year to show the Rangers games. I do have last years accounts at home but unfortunately I'm in Saudi at the moment. As far as I'm led to believe Rangers get nothing out of this.

How does the £9.99/month with no contract thing work?

Do you have to continually re-order or is it automatically taken off the bank? ... i take it the no contract part means you can cancel anytime you want, wihtout penalties ??

I would pay £5 for an old firm game, would probably pay up to £10 for an old firm game actually. I wish they would bring in a ppv thing though. I dont want to pay £10 a month for shitanta but would be interested in getting the old firm games and one or two other games.

I'm not sure the exact amount but NARSA pay Shitanta between $500,000 and $1,000,000 a year to show the Rangers games.

WHIT? Thats shocking! <cr>

That's the reason all the RSC's have to charge $10 - $15 a game to watch. This is only from NARSA affiliates. How much does Shitanta make off independents?