Mccoist on BT

AldoKrfc

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FS now this is the last thing we need a post on mccoist.

To be fair Morelos definitely should have seen red and I'm not sure on the first one having seen it again. If it was a Rangers player id be defending him but have seen red cards given as the studs were showing.

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

To be fair Morelos definitely should have seen red and I'm not sure on the first one having seen it again. If it was a Rangers player id be defending him but have seen red cards given as the studs were showing.

Pish

yellow

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Pish

yellow

For Morelos? Haha he squared up to two folk, kicked the boy twice...

So a yellow would have been harsh :whistle:

I do worry that he's a red card waiting to happen and we fucking need him so hopefully that doesn't occur.

5 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

You are right but see after watching a torturous performance, the last thing a want to hear is this clown talking absolute pish. Him and Craigan were brutal, genuinely worse than having Sutton commentating on us.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

He partly blamed Ryan Jack for the stamp on him and Kenny Miller for the elbow on him,its hardly surprising he's getting stick mate.

You're spot on forgot about that. Said Ryan Jack shouldn't be going in for tackles like that ? It was a fucking great tackle. No wonder he failed as manager.

7 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

He's a pundit now and if judge him on his punditry he'd even make Andy Walker blush.

17 minutes ago, AldoKrfc said:

The guy couldn't care less about Rangers. Last Friday night he was calling lego teeth 'broony' and tonight he said the tackle in the fist half wasn't a red, then said the morelos one was a red. It's a bad day when Sutton is easier to listen to

Not quite what he said tonight, but why let the truth get in the way of a good story

18 minutes ago, AldoKrfc said:

The guy couldn't care less about Rangers. Last Friday night he was calling lego teeth 'broony' and tonight he said the tackle in the fist half wasn't a red, then said the morelos one was a red. It's a bad day when Sutton is easier to listen to

Don't you have a mute button on your TV?

Ally talking shite is not ground breaking news and certainly not worthy of the millionth thread on it here.

TBH don't think his views were bad tonight, just a professional input. Got it right when they got a Freekick in the last 8 mins, when their two players fell on the ball in the box and Morelos went for the ball, thought he was right saying no foul for them and nothing for us. I know people  have an agenda against him after what happened, but on the whole thought he done a decent job