Mccoist on BT

AldoKrfc

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We have done this topic to death - for me he is our greatest player, put himself forward and stayed as manager during the second worst period in our existence and tried his best. He got well paid - meh! He did not get us out of the championship so lost his position - but imho nothing he did warrants the crap attutude shown to him. 

Bp by what criteria are you judging him to be our greatest player? 

Sure he is our greatest goal scorer but greatest player... come on

24 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

Bp by what criteria are you judging him to be our greatest player? 

Sure he is our greatest goal scorer but greatest player... come on

By goals!

2x golden boots- our highest goal scorer - 9 league titles - numerous cups - length of service - so much going for him - even with the hate some have for us he makes it into most people's top team - and I named my daughter Alison so I could call her superally! 

Imho our greatest player - it's only an opinion tho' 

15 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

What do you think would have happened to that money if he never took it? I'm not justifying him taking it but it was getting stolen regardless or otherwise used to fund the previous incumbent In charge 

So he is as bad as them then?

Maybe even worse as he is a "Rangers man"

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I've rewatched it a few times and I personally didn't see anything wrong with it tbh.

If one of our players was sent off for that I'd be raging. It looks like he's tried to do a 360 from his body position, Jacks got there at the same time and as a consequence his foots come down on him.

Looked like 2 lads going in pretty hard &, while theirs got more of Jack than the other way around, I agree, we'd have been raging if Jack had done that & seen a red.

17 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We have done this topic to death - for me he is our greatest player, put himself forward and stayed as manager during the second worst period in our existence and tried his best. He got well paid - meh! He did not get us out of the championship so lost his position - but imho nothing he did warrants the crap attutude shown to him. 

And the shares he acquired ? Greatest goal scorer yes but as a man he is as low as they fucking come, was so far up Lennon's arse it was embarrassing, he should never have got the job at Ibrox but Bain made sure Ally had a top paid air tight deal before he left.

Ally did fuck all for us except collect his wages during the tough times , again us fans paid the price while our so called hero got rich quick.  

Mccoist made more out of us going into admin than he would ever have earned if we stayed in the top league and admin never happened. That's your so called Rangers man, wake up ffs, do you think your the only one who he was a hero too? 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

And the shares he acquired ? Greatest goal scorer yes but as a man he is as low as they fucking come, was so far up Lennon's arse it was embarrassing, he should never have hit the job at Ibrox but Bain made sure Ally had a top paid air tight deal before he left.

Ally did fuck all for us except collect his wages during the tough times , again us fans paid the price while our so called hero got rich quick.  

Mccoist made more out of us going into admin than he would ever have earned if we stayed in the top league and admin never happened. That's your so called Rangers man, wake up ffs, do you think your the only one who he was a hero too? 

We have done this to death - we were all angry - you turned that anger on ally - I say shame on you for that. He would have been slaughtered if he had not tried - I hope one day he does write a book - a truthful one about what actually happened but all we hear from folks is that he made some cash - meh! He fucking stood up when others hid - was up front while supported by crooks on the board. But no matter what I say you'll hate and I won't. 

35 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We have done this to death - we were all angry - you turned that anger on ally - I say shame on you for that. He would have been slaughtered if he had not tried - I hope one day he does write a book - a truthful one about what actually happened but all we hear from folks is that he made some cash - meh! He fucking stood up when others hid - was up front while supported by crooks on the board. But no matter what I say you'll hate and I won't. 

This has been done to death with the same stuff being regurgitated each time.

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You say it's been done to death yet you then criticise someone for having a go at him. You then go on and defend him. You do realise that you are helping carry the topic on. I know it's difficult as you liked him as a player and a manager but if you want the conversation to stop being critical of others and defensive of ally isn't going to stop that..

Great as a player shite as a manager. I don't get the need to go on a rant everytime he commentates or I hear his name but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

6 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

You say it's been done to death yet you then criticise someone for having a go at him. You then go on and defend him. You do realise that you are helping carry the topic on. I know it's difficult as you liked him as a player and a manager but if you want the conversation to stop being critical of others and defensive of ally isn't going to stop that..

Great as a player shite as a manager. I don't get the need to go on a rant everytime he commentates or I hear his name but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

... and if everyone is entitled to an opinion that includes me - and if folk want to keep up this hatred then ill keep up my defence of him - but i agree it is like Groundhog Day except with nothing moving on. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

... and if everyone is entitled to an opinion that includes me - and if folk want to keep up this hatred then ill keep up my defence of him - but it is like Groundhog Day except with nothing moving on. 

You can do that, but if the end result is you want is for folk to stop criticism of him. You then criticising them and being defensive of him will just wind people up and the last thing it will do is make them stop criticising.

So not saying your not entitled to an opinion, but if you want folk to stop banging on about mccoist then sometimes it's best just to leave things be and let folk have their rants.

Im quite happy to forget he was a woeful manager and remember the player he was. I think he absolutely deserves to be up their as one of the greatest if not as you say the greatest player we have had. He is every bit up their with your gazzas, laudrups, Cooper's in his own way of course.

The truth is though that a lot of folk are still hurting at his time in charge and some of his actions that they can't see passes that. It's their opinion, I'm not going to say it's wrong. I just reckon most folk are sick of talking about him.

9 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

You can do that, but if the end result is you want is for folk to stop criticism of him. You then criticising them and being defensive of him will just wind people up and the last thing it will do is make them stop criticising.

So not saying your not entitled to an opinion, but if you want folk to stop banging on about mccoist then sometimes it's best just to leave things be and let folk have their rants.

Im quite happy to forget he was a woeful manager and remember the player he was. I think he absolutely deserves to be up their as one of the greatest if not as you say the greatest player we have had. He is every bit up their with your gazzas, laudrups, Cooper's in his own way of course.

The truth is though that a lot of folk are still hurting at his time in charge and some of his actions that they can't see passes that. It's their opinion, I'm not going to say it's wrong. I just reckon most folk are sick of talking about him.

Fair enough! I'll look forward to you telling others to stop regurgitating this and I'll stay out of it. 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

nevermind.gif

12 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Shame on me ?  No shame on Ally and shame on gullible people  like yourself., and as for a book?  Is their money in it? Hero? As for calling your daughter after him?   It's not a matter of disagreeing he did what he did and it in black and white for all to see, angry with what McCoist did to us?  No I'm gutted one of your own could do that to us,  They all new what White was but McCoist's contract was air tight , and as for I don't do walking away pish? Because he was getting paid a fortune , all this shite that McCoist was not paid is untrue and illegal.  

And another thing about Ally? He never went near Ibrox before he signed for us, neither did his father, So sorry to burst your bubble on that front also, i first saw him for St Johnstone at Ibrox we won 3-1 he got the penalty and then he was off to Sunderland when the team he loved needed him. 

Why did Ally take the shares from Greene?  And why has he not handed them over to club 1872?  And who did he stand up for ?    

Goodwillle we offered  £300k for he was valued at £3m did Mccoist not hear through the football grapevine what White was doing?  I would be very suprised if he did not ,  Bain, Murray,  McCoist they all new what Whyte was about but it was all about the money  

I paid £5k for shares why did Ally get his for fuck all? Was not down to the job he was doing was it as he was not ever up to it.

Give me Iain Ferguson any day over McCoist