Mccoist on BT

AldoKrfc

If you don't understand share options ( his penny shar s) don't comment.

your 3rd last paragraph is why I'd like to see a book - so that we hear his side rather than speculate.

the rest is normal hater nonsense - oh he got paid - bo fucking hoo - it's a professional game - Ally was there through all the turmoil and took the anger of the fans that was undeservedly aimed at him with more dignity than most could ever muster under that sort of pressure. He showed a dignity you can even begin to match. 

... and Round and round we go.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If you don't understand share options ( his penny shar s) don't comment.

your 3rd last paragraph is why I'd like to see a book - so that we hear his side rather than speculate.

the rest is normal hater nonsense - oh he got paid - bo fucking hoo - it's a professional game - Ally was there through all the turmoil and took the anger of the fans that was undeservedly aimed at him with more dignity than most could ever muster under that sort of pressure. He showed a dignity you can even begin to match. 

... and Round and round we go.

Fuck up.

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 00:02, orange&blue92 said:

TBH don't think his views were bad tonight, just a professional input. Got it right when they got a Freekick in the last 8 mins, when their two players fell on the ball in the box and Morelos went for the ball, thought he was right saying no foul for them and nothing for us. I know people  have an agenda against him after what happened, but on the whole thought he done a decent job

that's one of those things we jump on sure there was no foul either way but the ref has to consider the safety of players so blowing up with the ball stuck where it was prevented what could have been a serious injury to either of their players. he gave it as a free kick to prevent another possible incident if he had done the drop ball as he would do if it was outside the box. not defending collum in any way think the guys a dick of a ref just explaining what a refs reasons were for the decision

He's actually worse than a tarrier. 

I don't watch BT, I'm almost always there but I knew the way it was going to go when he claimed Miller should've protected himself from the UFC elbow he got at County.

People thinking it'd be good to get a "Rangers man" in BT but he sticks the boot in as good as anyone. 

A fucking wank

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... and if everyone is entitled to an opinion that includes me - and if folk want to keep up this hatred then ill keep up my defence of him - but i agree it is like Groundhog Day except with nothing moving on. 

But there is no defence for him, again explain the penny shares he acquired ?   It's not like it was £50k worth it was something like 2% of the club.

Ally looked after Ally is not hatred on my part , I never wanted him near the job but will support the team regardless, but once he got the shares that was it for me , the wages were bad but pre agreed and fuck all could be done about it but as I say the shares should be handed over to club 1872 whom I am not a memeber off and probably likely never to be a member of them. 

Ally does that I forgive him , until then he has made his bed he can lie in it, but we both know the shares are worth too much money for Ally to do the right thing, imagine McCoist did that?  How many on here would defend him to the hilt ? Cunt of a manager yes, so was Greig and we forgave him. 

17 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

By goals!

2x golden boots- our highest goal scorer - 9 league titles - numerous cups - length of service - so much going for him - even with the hate some have for us he makes it into most people's top team - and I named my daughter Alison so I could call her superally! 

Imho our greatest player - it's only an opinion tho' 

I wish to fuck I knew how to do a cost analysis regarding the income his goals generated. I think it would dwarf any wage he ever pulled from our club in the short time he was in charge. 

It would also put all the money grabbing analogies straight to bed.  

In my opinion of course. 

Another Ally thread with the usual suspects saying the same things.

The reality is that the 'critics' are in the minority. Every time i see Ally out in public the fans are all over him - fact!

And so they should be - he's a legend pure and simple ?

8 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Another Ally thread with the usual suspects saying the same things.

The reality is that the 'critics' are in the minority. Every time i see Ally out in public the fans are all over him - fact!

And so they should be - he's a legend pure and simple ?

That's true, but I bet you never thought you'd see the day where you had convince people of that. 

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I wish to fuck I knew how to do a cost analysis regarding the income his goals generated. I think it would dwarf any wage he ever pulled from our club in the short time he was in charge. 

In my opinion of course. 

He signed a contract and got paid to score goals.   Ally was fuck all with us heading for the scrap heap.  We made him , he never made us or where you not about Ibrox when he could not hit a barn door? 

When will you relize he has hurt the Rangers support people like me who remember him with Williamson, Prytz, MCCelland etc , So stop trying to take the moral high ground as I have been there from day one with him, do you think it comes easy to say fuck McCoist ?   

DWhat is it they say? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me , that springs to mind with McCoist , made more out of admin than if he won us the title says it all 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We would all like to see a book, we would all like to know his side of the story, the question has to be asked, why hasn't he published one ? 

There is no reason why he shouldn't unless he has something to hide, it wouldn't hurt the club, it's not the same board and it might restore any credibility he has with the support.

It would also be a best seller btw and he does like money.

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fat fucking conman of a clown. 

Sold his status as a Rangers legend for money and the need to be liked by Lenny and his pal Stubbsy etc. 

Rat. 

And there's many more .He is getting all cosy with Sutton now .

Honestly gives you the boke listening to him now 

He is like a Jekyll and Hyde character from 2 different eras 

One,loved and adored

The other ,pitied ,vilified and more or less hated by many  

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fat fucking conman of a clown. 

Sold his status as a Rangers legend for money and the need to be liked by Lenny and his pal Stubbsy etc. 

Rat. 

State of this comment. 

He's been honest enough after games to call things how he sees fit, whether that goes against the grain for elitist fans like yourself or not. 

"Fat conman", "Rat"

Fuck sake. 

17 minutes ago, JellyBearss said:

State of this comment. 

He's been honest enough after games to call things how he sees fit, whether that goes against the grain for elitist fans like yourself or not. 

"Fat conman", "Rat"

Fuck sake. 

Pity he couldn't be honest regarding his salary in the lower leagues eh.. 

3 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

That's true, but I bet you never thought you'd see the day where you had convince people of that. 

What on here??? You have to consider everything and everyone! 

Fuck theres still some Ashleyites on here still asking for evidence that he was no good ???

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

In my opinion of course. 

why? did ally pick the ball up and score every single goal himself with no help at all, and all they times that we won games did he defend like fuck as well all by himself

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And there's many more .He is getting all cosy with Sutton now .

Honestly gives you the boke listening to him now 

He is like a Jekyll and Hyde character from 2 different eras 

One,loved and adored

The other ,pitied ,vilified and more or less hated by many  

"we dont do walking away"

5 words that earned ally something in the region of 2million in wages, probably more, not including bonuses and his share money, unbelievable and neverminding that green was at it as well, not even he could work out how to get rid of ally after that line

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

"we dont do walking away"

5 words that earned ally something in the region of 2million in wages, probably more, not including bonuses and his share money, unbelievable and neverminding that green was at it as well, not even he could work out how to get rid of ally after that line

Sad times Jim ..Ones I will never forget 

That line now used to ridicule us now from opposition fans