*** The Official Partick Thistle vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Looking for as good a start as we made on Friday with the defence a little more awake this time. No Miller or Kranjcar so see how we work without them both in the team. Peña to start as well according to twitter so hopefully see him make a good impression. Not sure if he'll play off a 2 of Herrera and Morelos or behind El Bufalo on his own. Probably the latter

Alnwick

Taverneir Cardoso Alves John

Candeias Dorrans Jack Windass 

Pena 

Morelos

3-0 Morelos x2 Pena

19 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

How do you know?

https://twitter.com/EstConsultancy  - he's usually spot on with most things. As you'll see he's not like your standard ITK, he doesn't seem post unless he's pretty much certain. Don''t think I've seen him post anything incorrect. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

https://twitter.com/EstConsultancy  - he's usually spot on with most things. As you'll see he's not like your standard ITK, he doesn't seem post unless he's pretty much certain. Don''t think I've seen him post anything incorrect. 

Quality - Pena first goalscorer

Agree with a lot of the formations on here. Personally, I would wrap Morelos in cotton wool and keep him fit for the weekend, as I've got a feeling we're going to get booted up and down the park tonight - I really fear we might pick up more injuries again :(

6 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Sorry to anyone who has to watch on TV tonight, but I hope Sutton is doing the co-commentary just so he has to walk through the Rangers fans to the commentary box. 

... and if the slimy cunt makes it to the commentary box, then our away support should be dropped for the next away match.