Rangers players who lived in your area or near you.

HeHaw

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BallochBear said:

Mark Hateley lives quite close, Dougie Bell lives just along the road, and Fraser Wishart is(was) in the general area.  On the dark side Larsson lived near Hateley, and Alan Rough still lives close.

Seen Hateley in Wee Tesco a few times not sure he still lives in this area now. Dougie Bell was in the boozer a few weeks back. Rough stays out in the sticks Pallyrigg way. Another near is Jamie Barjonas met him yesterday going into tesco, oldest boy was in a few of his classes or as he says he sat next to me for 2yrs in Modern Studies. Not a bear but another who lived close was ex hearts manager Robbie Neilson.

On 17/09/2017 at 21:32, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Kenny fucking Miller.  In Steven McManus flat in the Briggs.

Tierney recently bought here too. Tried and failed to keep it quiet. Hope he knows a glaziers, we all know what kids are like.

Used to see McCoist McCulloch Ferguson etc on the piss here rather than them living here.

Tierney bought his mum and dad a house in Motherwell near Fir park a wee while ago when he still stayed with them. 

I thought Kenny Miller stayed in Hamilton he's always in Spice was in on Friday afternoon. 

Stephen Hughes who comes from Motherwell and still stays here, think he's turned into a nutter know. 

Scott Gallacher the GK from a couple years back is from Motherwell but stays in Newarthill(I think) my mate knows him well he plays with Dumbarton now. 

Cant imagine any Rangers player would choose Motherwell to stay in tbh :lol: 

3 hours ago, BallochBear said:

Mark Hateley lives quite close, Dougie Bell lives just along the road, and Fraser Wishart is(was) in the general area.  On the dark side Larsson lived near Hateley, and Alan Rough still lives close.

Rough lived in kirky for years ,didnt know he had moved .wee doddy is staying in kirky now I believe.

John Greig and Sandy Jardine stayed about half a mile from me but they weren't in the council houses. Greigs  brother was a member of the same miners club as me and seen the 2 of them a couple of times at the Sunday afternoon session. Both real nice guys.

Andy Gray & John MacDonald from growing up in the Drum. 

Where i am now loads of ex players have stayed, big Dado, Papac, Alex Rae,Alex McLeish, neil alexander , Lafferty too i think......Pedro was in the hotel across from Waitrose, Milngavie...also think Alan Hutton & Charlie Adam used to stay in club flat in North Baljaffray probably others as near Auchenhowie plus good schools if they have young family

36 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

My uncle has an old black and white photo of them together as kids. I take it he must have stayed croftfoot rd/castlemilk drive ??

Couldny tell ye whereabouts he stayed mate , just remember DK mentioning in the early days that he was from Castlemilk ,then the media all clambering over the fact .

2 hours ago, ranter said:

John Greig and Sandy Jardine stayed about half a mile from me but they weren't in the council houses. Greigs  brother was a member of the same miners club as me and seen the 2 of them a couple of times at the Sunday afternoon session. Both real nice guys.

John stays in Lenzie now, lived around the corner from me. A true gent. My dad used to play golf with him and his son

1 hour ago, Gascoigne8 said:

My uncle has an old black and white photo of them together as kids. I take it he must have stayed croftfoot rd/castlemilk drive ??

19 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Couldny tell ye whereabouts he stayed mate , just remember DK mentioning in the early days that he was from Castlemilk ,then the media all clambering over the fact .

Positive it was Ardencraig.